Commander (Finally) Removed From The White House

Poor dog.... who can blame him....it must be hard living in the White House, working for a half Baked Potato must be very stressful :(

That potato isn't even cooked at all. Not so sure if he's actually an animal abuser, but he's not very bright and a child abuser so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

It's hard for any dog owner to let them go.
I agree but it shouldn't be necessary to allow them total freedom to be vicious just because the "serfs" happen to be around.

I agree but it shouldn't be necessary to allow them total freedom to be vicious just because the "serfs" happen to be around.
Vicious? Like needing to be dispatched? Naw.

Well, the dog is gone and I won't lose any sleep over it.

Vicious? Like needing to be dispatched? Naw.

Well, the dog is gone and I won't lose any sleep over it.
I said nothing about harming the animal. It's his brain dead owner that needs holding responsible for allowing KNOWN aggressive dog to continue to be around SS and other staff members. It's typical of Tater's effing arrogance.

I was raised with German Shepherds, they are the best dogs, courageous , very sweet and intelligent!

And they are very sensitive to their environment! I love GS.

Biden surroundings are not even good for dogs!:mad:

1696553543352.png

I was raised with German Shepherds, they are the best dogs, courageous , very sweet and intelligent!

View attachment 838948

They're not my favorite as too wild for me although they're pretty. I had a German Shepherd/Husky mix back when I was a kid though, but still the Bidens don't have any business owning any dog.

I said nothing about harming the animal. It's his brain dead owner that needs holding responsible for allowing KNOWN aggressive dog to continue to be around SS and other staff members. It's typical of Tater's effing arrogance.
You have reading issues, though, and now your rattling off meaninglessly.

View attachment 838948
I don't like that breed. They shed like no tomorrow and they have bad habits. Like sticking their snouts where they don't belong.

I don't like that breed. They shed like no tomorrow and they have bad habits. Like sticking their snouts where they don't belong.

I love that breed.

My father loved that breed and he taught us... me and my brother and sister to love them too....through the years we owned several GS .....we adored them!

Last edited:
Well since the press won't ask any informative questions, not that they'd get answers then it's left to speculation.

It's Biden's dog so yes he's fully responsible. He got the dog as a puppy so it's history is living with Joe. No idea if dog has a trainer, but a trainer can only do so much if the owners aren't responsible or receptive to the training program.
Disagree, all dogs that bite should be destroyed, per the law, no exceptions, that is unless you want hold certain owners above the law. Tut tut.

If a dog does not bite, then becomes vicious when placed with a particular owner, that owner should be destroyed.
No. Current laws prosecute cruel animal owners and then ban them from owning animals for a certain length of time. If they breach this, they're off to jail. I think your idea went a little skew-whiff.

It is obvious the dog is smart.

He knew the only way to get away from Crazy Joe was to bite the SS guards.

Forum List

Back