Common sense gun control supporters I have a compromise for you.

Would you support a program for common sense gun ownership?

I never opposed responsible gun ownership

I just want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, wife beaters and that creepy kid down the street

Pretty broad statement, especially since common sense has become common nonsense.

Gun control is hitting the target
Yes that's the purpose of real gun control band it's common sense to hit the target. But to have a program that would take the fear of guns from people who have fallen victim to the antiguners propaganda. More guns in the public with people that know how to use one will make the streets safer.

Yes that's the purpose of real gun control band it's common sense to hit the target. But to have a program that would take the fear of guns from people who have fallen victim to the antiguners propaganda. More guns in the public with people that know how to use one will make the streets safer.
How about mandatory firearm and marksmanship education in public schools in sophomore year?

Yes, providing it is my definition of common sense and not of some Libtard turd that has an agenda to do away with the right to keep and arms.
The two words common sense mean exactly what someone with common sense would understand what it means. No trick words.

Forum List

Back