Debate Now Common sense gun control

tell me just one unconstitutional gun law the republican party has repealed???

dont worry I will wait,,
/—-/ Hope you’re still waiting.
Over the past two decades, Missouri lawmakers have carried out a long-term dismantling of virtually all of the state’s significant gun restrictions. 2017

/—-/ Hope you’re still waiting.
Over the past two decades, Missouri lawmakers have carried out a long-term dismantling of virtually all of the state’s significant gun restrictions. 2017
the way they are doing it is just another gun law,,,

now if they wrote a law that said

In accordance with the 2nd amendment of the constitution of the united states we hearby repeal nullify and void all gun laws of the state of missouri.

then we can talk,,

sorry but I am not wasting any time reading something from huffpo,,,
/——-/ When you can’t refute the message. Attack the messenger. You demand proof and then reject any response.
Here’s another one you can reject, Lib favorite NPR.

Last edited:
/——-/ When you can’t refute the message. Attack the messenger. You dread proof and then reject any response.
Here’s another one you can reject, Lib favorite NPR.
fake news,, POTUS doesnt repeal laws,,

/—/ Sure he does .
President Trump signed a measure into law Tuesday that rescinds an Obama-era rule aimed at blocking gun sales to certain mentally ill people.

The GOP-majority Senate passed the bill by a 57-43 margin earlier this month, following a House vote to overturn the rule.
well good for them,, now they can do more and show is all how pro 2nd A they are,,

cant wait to get my machine gun,,

well good for them,, now they can do more and show is all how pro 2nd A they are,,

/———/ They take Visa and Mastercard
  • As noted previously, currently there are 37 states where it is legal to buy/own a machine gun. In those other 13 states – which not surprisingly include California, New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts – state law has banned such ownership and for gun collectors, there is no magic loophole or really any way around it.

You Can Legally Buy a Machine Gun (Just Get Ready for ...

Waste of Ammo , even if there were no Class 3 & Tax stamps & it was like the late 1920s & Early 1930s I most likely would still have my usual Semi Auto variants of Select fire weapons .

Mental and physical competency tests for all purchases, license issued at time and place of purchase, renewable yearly. Liability insurance required for licensy.
So you would make it difficult and very expensive for low income people to own firearms. Yearly tests of mental and physical competency which the gun owner would pay for and most likely have to take time off work to accomplish. Of course liability insurance would not be dirt cheap. It would cost a small fortune.

Low income people often live in the really bad neighborhoods. The good people who live in such neighborhoods have more reason to own a firearm for home and personal defense than some rich individual who lives in an upscale gated community with security patrols.

Forum List

Back