Communism Killed 94 Million People...Antifa Wants Communism Here

Ohhhh the new right wing boogeyman! Antifa!!! See ya later ISIS. Your 15 minutes is done.

More lunacy from the reich. They are the ones who want to totally control the citizenship of this nation.

Ohhhh the new right wing boogeyman! Antifa!!! See ya later ISIS. Your 15 minutes is done.

Say Timmy, read the link in my signature. Once done, return with honest thought and objectively describe correlations.

Say Timmy, read the link in my signature. Once done, return with honest thought and objectively describe correlations.

Yes yes . The red commies are coming . It's 1950 in your feeble mind .

How do you know what antifa wants anyway? Do they have a webpage ?

That's honest and objective? Looks more like fear and ignorance.

That's honest and objective? Looks more like fear and ignorance.
That's what the thread is based on.

Communism Killed 94M in 20th Century, Feels Need to Kill Again
Antifa wants communism in United States because does allow alternate opinions or free speech.

Please provide a link proving your claim that the people who self describe as being "anti fa" as wanting Communism.
"They have no allegiance to liberal democracy": an expert on antifa explains the group
College prof who wrote book on them. Said they are communist and anarchist.

"They have no allegiance to liberal democracy": an expert on antifa explains the group

Their derangement over this at least is a comforting assurance that conservatism as an intellectual exercise is dead.

Forum List

Back