community disagrees with remove geroge floyd and blm form history books

Social Studies book called “New Calls for Social Justice” ?

Fuck that Commie bullshit. GTFO here with that!

That isn't going to be any part of curriculum in FL.

What's bad is that the traitorous commies had the audacity to write that hot garbage and kill trees to publish it.

AND market it to schools in the US.

George Floyd's murder will be a focal point in American history, so yes, it should be discussed, but it should be discussed honestly from both sides.

George Floyd's murder will be a focal point in American history, so yes, it should be discussed, but it should be discussed honestly from both sides.
The title of the alleged "Social Studies" book is “New Calls for Social Justice”. :rolleyes-41:

Oh whoops, it was a chapter in the book. I'd further scrutinize anything coming from that publisher.

Last edited:
These leftist goobers want to make these criminals into heroes and make our founders into villains. no.

I don't think it should be discussed at all unless in some criminal class as an example of how society and the law lost its damn mind.

Anyone who disagrees should have their citizenship revoked.

We don't need a domestic terrorist and thieves being taught in schools, let alone a dopehead thug felon shitstain that wouldn't have died if he just was a decent person instead of a thug turd.

Anyone who disagrees should have their citizenship revoked.

We don't need a domestic terrorist and thieves being taught in schools, let alone a dopehead thug felon shitstain that wouldn't have died if he just was a decent person instead of a thug turd.
i agree

Floyd’s OD death construed by democrat propagandists to be murder is only an item in the current democrat party movement to overthrow US culture and the US government. That is what needs to be taught in history classes.

Forum List

Back