Companies "boycotting" North Carolina. Yet, they do business with countries like Malaysia still. LOL

Nice to see conservatives admitting that NC is behaving like a 3rd world country.

Hilarious.

Better watch out. PayPal will no longer do business in North Carolina cause they dared to not allow the perverts have their own pathetic bathroom.

Yet, they continue to do business with countries that still executes gays for being gay.

LOL disrespectfully at the left for being such demented stupid moronic hypocrites.

Stupid conservatives, this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The hypocrisy is dumbfounded.

I read the entire law. It states something about you can't discriminate based on biological sex, which some argue could create a back door to discriminate against transgender. So if you are transgender and feel discriminated against you can always sue under federal law.

But the main point of the NOT SO CONTROVERSIAL law was to prohibit from going into a women's locker room or bathroom. I have 3 young daughters and they should feel safe going into a locker room. They also shouldn't be exposure to male genitals in a women's locker room.

This law makes too much sense.

I cancelled my PayPal account, I guarantee tens of thousands more did the same!
Sure, pal.

Forum List

Back