🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

How many stories are there anyway of tranny freaks being assaulted in a bathroom??? I'm sure it's happened somewhere. Just never heard of it. Not sure what the purpose of letting trannies use the wrong bathroom is.
How many people have been assaulted in bathrooms by trannies? Let's get those stats too.

Well....since we make trannies use the appropriate bathroom for now....probably very very few.

Cut through the bullshit. This is about one thing. Tranny perverted men who want to be in the girls room. THAT IS the issue.

"is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?"

It's true that when things that are different are compared, such as a state in the United States and a foreign country, the comparison is not valid and fails as a fallacy.

Yeah different like the treatment of homosexuals versus the treatment of homosexuals.

How do you BREATHE, as stupid as you are C_Coward?

You regressive types kill me.
Do you know how many times women with short hair, flat chested, in pants get asked why they are in the Womens Room?

Why?? Because she looks like a man?? Well...if it happens that often....maybe it's because women don't want fucking dudes hanging around in the women's room????
A woman with short hair looks like a man? Maybe she should grow her hair so she isn't hassled?
A woman with small boobs looks like a man? Maybe she should get a boob job so she isn't hassled?
A woman wearing pants looks like a man? Maybe she should wear a dress so she isn't hassled?

I see it now...look what people like you really want. Women going back 100 years.

YOU brought it up. You asked how many times a woman with short hair and no tits is asked why she's in the women's room (sorry you have to put up with that so much)

Sorry you just destroyed your own argument...but you said it.

Since it happens so frequently....as you said....it must mean:
A) She looks like a male
B) Most women don't want males in their bathrooms

I'm for women's rights. And they don't want males in their bathrooms.
So you are for women to be hassled by the Potty Police if they happen to have short hair.
So you are for women to be hassled by the Potty Police if they happen to have small boobs.
So you are for women to be hassled by the Potty Police if they happen to wear pants.

Small government, eh?

Potty Police. You're so cute using kindergarten style language to debate a serious issue.

Yes....some women look like dudes and law or no law...may be asked about being in a girls room.

Guess what??? Life ain't fair. I wish I was an NBA player but I'm 6'1 and white....that's life.

You morons dream of total fairness and a society that never offends anyone at any time and has no boundaries is simply insane.

How many stories are there anyway of tranny freaks being assaulted in a bathroom??? I'm sure it's happened somewhere. Just never heard of it. Not sure what the purpose of letting trannies use the wrong bathroom is.
How many people have been assaulted in bathrooms by trannies? Let's get those stats too.

You assume straight men would want to be in a restroom or shower to assault.

False premise.

The left stand for nothing except what is anti-God.

Nope. Just we're just anti-redneck.
Racist.

:lol:

So "redneck" is a race to the rightwing PC Police now?

Redneck is a slang for dumb whites. So yes...redneck is a racist word.

Luckily...most white folks aren't so mentally weak and fragile that we go into convulsions of offense because of a word.

:lol:

You guys sure seem pretty butthurt about being called rednecks, clown. Maybe you and Weatherboy should start some safe spaces for rednecks.

Nigga is slang for African-American, but is not acceptable to most people, yet redneck or cracka is frequently used by anti-Christian leftist. Just sayin'.

Since when do lefties want oil from SA?

Unless you're rich (oh I forgot liberals don't like rich folks) and can afford a battery powered car, you have to buy gas, which was refined from oil imported from Saudi Arabia.

That is unless you want to ride your tricycle to work each day.
Actually, I don't think we get our oil from Saudi Arabia. Europe does.

Actually, the US imports 1.06 million barrels of oil a day from Saudi Arabia.

Since when do lefties want oil fro SA? You are just bring ridiculously making things up.
When they vigorously object to off shore drilling rights, Alaskan drilling, etc. They also object to adding nuclear power in this nation. Both then continue a dependence on foreign oil much more so than it needs to be.
There are better, more intelligent energy sources. The left is for getting rid of dependence on oil.

Name one.
Natural gas.

Since when do lefties want oil from SA?

Unless you're rich (oh I forgot liberals don't like rich folks) and can afford a battery powered car, you have to buy gas, which was refined from oil imported from Saudi Arabia.

That is unless you want to ride your tricycle to work each day.
Actually, I don't think we get our oil from Saudi Arabia. Europe does.

Actually, the US imports 1.06 million barrels of oil a day from Saudi Arabia.
Sometimes it's easier to ship oil here on a boat than ship it by rail or go though the Panama canal. And that oil produced here might go to Asia.

Pray tell then, how else are the NC authorities going to know for sure?

It was explained. Not dramatic enough for you?

As in most cases, citizens report suspected criminal behavior to law enforcement
So....what happens if someone reports someone who looks like a man in the women's bathroom? What then? Tell us.

It's called investigation

Still not dramatic enough?
And people like you are lining up for that job, right?

Why would I? We have police officers in place that are well trained in establishing identity.

You don't know much, do you?
Oh yes....that "well trained in establishing identity"........Potty Police.

False premise.
Right...gay men want to assault women. Riiiiiiiiight......:lol:

Nigga is slang for African-American, but is not acceptable to most people, yet redneck or cracka is frequently used by anti-Christian leftist. Just sayin'.

TheDoctorisin, like most of the racist left, simply doesn't grasp that there is anything wrong with using racial epithets against white people. The parties he goes to, it is universally agreed that whites are a scourge on the planet and should apologize for existing.

When people are as hated as whites are by Doc's peers, there is no shame in using racial epithets to disparage them. They're only whites, it's not like they deserve better.

Last edited:
gmc14036720160412093700.jpg

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?
PayPal isn't boycotting NC....where did you hear that?
They are just not building a new center there now. Does PayPal have centers in those countries you speak of?

That is one of the countries that was mentioned.......I was busy as I was listening.....
First you claim that PayPal is boycotting NC....that is a lie.

Now you need to point out what of the countries where being gay is against the law has a PayPal office center set up.

India

I honestly cannot believe America is in such an outrage over this. It SHOULD BE such a god damn common sense non issue. People with a dick & balls go into the men's room. People with a vagina go into the women's room.

Since its 2016....just add a 3rd closet sized toilet for freaks and mentally deranged people who can't follow the rules. There aren't enough of them to merit more than a single toilet in a small closet sized room.
Trans people have been with us for a while.....tell us the sudden NEW common sense that requires states to make NEW laws forcing people to provide "naughty parts" on demand to the Potty Police. Tell us the sudden NEW common sense that requires states to make NEW laws keeping moms from bringing their young sons into the Ladies Room and fathers from bringing their young daughters into the Mens Room?
upload_2016-4-12_20-13-58.png

False premise.
50428596.jpg

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?

you probably shouldn't get your information from rightwingnuthackworld

Forum List

Back