🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

You realize that makes absolutely no sense. It would appear it's your side seeking just such a thing.

But then, that's how you roll
Pray tell then, how else are the NC authorities going to know for sure?

It was explained. Not dramatic enough for you?

As in most cases, citizens report suspected criminal behavior to law enforcement
So....what happens if someone reports someone who looks like a man in the women's bathroom? What then? Tell us.

It's called investigation

Still not dramatic enough?
And people like you are lining up for that job, right?

Why would I? We have police officers in place that are well trained in establishing identity.

You don't know much, do you?

How many stories are there anyway of tranny freaks being assaulted in a bathroom??? I'm sure it's happened somewhere. Just never heard of it. Not sure what the purpose of letting trannies use the wrong bathroom is.

lef twing, regressive men get a perk for being in the democrat party....they can assault vulnverable women and girls.....and as long as they support killing babies, they get defended by the entire party.....the democrats are simply opening new venues to exercise this perk.....

I honestly cannot believe America is in such an outrage over this. It SHOULD BE such a god damn common sense non issue. People with a dick & balls go into the men's room. People with a vagina go into the women's room.

Since its 2016....just add a 3rd closet sized toilet for freaks and mentally deranged people who can't follow the rules. There aren't enough of them to merit more than a single toilet in a small closet sized room.
Trans people have been with us for a while.....tell us the sudden NEW common sense that requires states to make NEW laws forcing people to provide "naughty parts" on demand to the Potty Police. Tell us the sudden NEW common sense that requires states to make NEW laws keeping moms from bringing their young sons into the Ladies Room and fathers from bringing their young daughters into the Mens Room?

This basically just comes down to mentally ill perverted men who want to mingle in a women's restroom.

A woman who thinks she is a male and dresses/acts like one.....is just a bulldyke Lesbian. Nothing special.

A flamboyant man who acts feminine...but still identifies as a man...is probably just a gay dude.

It's those special freaks out there....men who dress like women...and try to pass as a woman....who are the true mentally ill pervs that this issue is about.

I honestly cannot believe America is in such an outrage over this. It SHOULD BE such a god damn common sense non issue. People with a dick & balls go into the men's room. People with a vagina go into the women's room.

Since its 2016....just add a 3rd closet sized toilet for freaks and mentally deranged people who can't follow the rules. There aren't enough of them to merit more than a single toilet in a small closet sized room.
Trans people have been with us for a while.....tell us the sudden NEW common sense that requires states to make NEW laws forcing people to provide "naughty parts" on demand to the Potty Police. Tell us the sudden NEW common sense that requires states to make NEW laws keeping moms from bringing their young sons into the Ladies Room and fathers from bringing their young daughters into the Mens Room?

Yes....and you have to change the topic.....making a comparison between minor, asexual children with fully grown men.....nice....you left wing regressives are great at that sort of thing....

Women better let their hair grow long and wear dresses in NC.......or they will be reported by the Potty Police.

You regressive types kill me.
Do you know how many times women with short hair, flat chested, in pants get asked why they are in the Womens Room?

So....they belong in there and can simply say so........now the guy in the dress and the video equipment...not so much...until now....

Women better let their hair grow long and wear dresses in NC.......or they will be reported by the Potty Police.

Do you know how many times women with short hair, flat chested, in pants get asked why they are in the Womens Room?

Why?? Because she looks like a man?? Well...if it happens that often....maybe it's because women don't want fucking dudes hanging around in the women's room????

Why?? Because she looks like a man?? Well...if it happens that often....maybe it's because women don't want fucking dudes hanging around in the women's room????

OMG.

BODEY DISTROYS HER OWN ARGUMENT!

PRICELESS

A woman with short hair looks like a man? Maybe she should grow her hair so she isn't hassled?
A woman with small boobs looks like a man? Maybe she should get a boob job so she isn't hassled?
A woman wearing pants looks like a man? Maybe she should wear a dress so she isn't hassled?

I see it now...look what people like you really want. Women going back 100 years.

Conservatives....HERE is the problem: We are too civil about stuff. We obey rules and respect order.

THE BEST WAY to stop nonsense like this would be for a bunch of right wing men to put on blue jean shorts and a white tank top....go hang out in the women's restrooms and lockerooms at upscale gyms and restaurants....jiggling our balls and walking around without pants on.........and when confronted.....simply say "I identify as a woman, respect my rights".

But we dont. Liberals will go to full animal like behavior over their causes. They're mentally ill freaks...so it is understandable.

Not us. And that's why 45 year old Rick with several sex charges on his rap sheet is gonna join your daughters yoga gym and change his name to Rosa and be spread eagle in the corner of the locker room when she enters.

A woman with short hair looks like a man? Maybe she should grow her hair so she isn't hassled?
A woman with small boobs looks like a man? Maybe she should get a boob job so she isn't hassled?
A woman wearing pants looks like a man? Maybe she should wear a dress so she isn't hassled?

I see it now...look what people like you really want. Women going back 100 years.

YOU brought it up. You asked how many times a woman with short hair and no tits is asked why she's in the women's room (sorry you have to put up with that so much)

Sorry you just destroyed your own argument...but you said it.

Since it happens so frequently....as you said....it must mean:
A) She looks like a male
B) Most women don't want males in their bathrooms

I'm for women's rights. And they don't want males in their bathrooms.

How many stories are there anyway of tranny freaks being assaulted in a bathroom??? I'm sure it's happened somewhere. Just never heard of it. Not sure what the purpose of letting trannies use the wrong bathroom is.
How many people have been assaulted in bathrooms by trannies? Let's get those stats too.

YOU brought it up. You asked how many times a woman with short hair and no tits is asked why she's in the women's room (sorry you have to put up with that so much)

Sorry you just destroyed your own argument...but you said it.

Since it happens so frequently....as you said....it must mean:
A) She looks like a male
B) Most women don't want males in their bathrooms

I'm for women's rights. And they don't want males in their bathrooms.
So you are for women to be hassled by the Potty Police if they happen to have short hair.
So you are for women to be hassled by the Potty Police if they happen to have small boobs.
So you are for women to be hassled by the Potty Police if they happen to wear pants.

Small government, eh?

Forum List

Back