is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

Face it, this is just an opportunity for RWrs to get to look at people's junk as they go to the restroom.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense. It would appear it's your side seeking just such a thing.

But then, that's how you roll
Pray tell then, how else are the NC authorities going to know for sure?

It was explained. Not dramatic enough for you?

As in most cases, citizens report suspected criminal behavior to law enforcement
So....what happens if someone reports someone who looks like a man in the women's bathroom? What then? Tell us.

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?

NC is not a problem because we should be like the gay executioners? What is the OP saying discrimination is ok because....they could get killed elsewhere so they should like it?
I guess, just like one Christer said in my signature, we should be grateful that the Christers aren't throwing us off buildings like the Muslims do in countries they control. Such a high standard, eh?

But you likely support businesses that do business in those countries.

Priceless

Face it, this is just an opportunity for RWrs to get to look at people's junk as they go to the restroom.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense. It would appear it's your side seeking just such a thing.

As in most cases, citizens report suspected criminal behavior to law enforcement
So....what happens if someone reports someone who looks like a man in the women's bathroom? What then? Tell us.

It's called investigation

Still not dramatic enough?

Yes.......men can now sit in women's bathrooms all they want...

Bryan Adam's Hypocrisy Over his Concert Cancellation BRILLIANTLY Exposed

Jason Pomare, 33, was arrested in Palmdale last weekend after mall security were alerted that a man dressed as a woman was hanging out in a Lancaster Macy’s department store women’s bathroom. The guards called the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who found the man hiding in a mall storage area, Breitbart is reporting.

When deputies encountered Pomare, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing – including a bra. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” Sheriff’s Deputy Brian Hudson said.

In searching Pomare, they found a video camera in his purse. The camera had hours of footage of women using the bathroom inside the store.

now...the police will have no ability to stop this guy, search this guy or arrest this guy....he will have a legal right to be in that bathroom and as long as he gives them no excuse to search him.....they can't search him and get that camera...

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

NC is not a problem because we should be like the gay executioners? What is the OP saying discrimination is ok because....they could get killed elsewhere so they should like it?
I guess, just like one Christer said in my signature, we should be grateful that the Christers aren't throwing us off buildings like the Muslims do in countries they control. Such a high standard, eh?

Priceless
Such as?

The left stand for nothing except what is anti-God.

Nope. Just we're just anti-redneck.
Racist.

:lol:

So "redneck" is a race to the rightwing PC Police now?

Redneck is a slang for dumb whites. So yes...redneck is a racist word.

Luckily...most white folks aren't so mentally weak and fragile that we go into convulsions of offense because of a word.

:lol:

You guys sure seem pretty butthurt about being called rednecks, clown. Maybe you and Weatherboy should start some safe spaces for rednecks.
Maybe separate bathrooms?

He can also be arrested if he's assaulting women and children. If he's willing to assault women and children.....why would he give a fiddler's fuck about a *sign*?

And if signs have that much power, can't we just post a 'no assaulting women and children' sign outside the bathrooms? How about a 'No Bombing Allowed' sign at our airports? Shouldn't that magically resolve the problem?

Like I said.....your reasoning is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Where do you get the "sign" from........if it is illegal to for a man to be in the women's bathroom...he can be arrested just for that....no need to wait till he assaults someone to arrest him.....
If he's going to assault women and children, why would a law the says he can't go into a bathroom prevent him from doing so? After all, there's already a law saying that he can't assault women and children, right? If that's not going to stop him, why would he honor a bathroom law?

Your argument is just beyond silly. And completely hypothetical.

Worse, transgender people are being assault in truth when forced into bathrooms that don't match their gender identity. You're literally arguing that *real* harm should be inflicted on transgender people to prevent hypothetical harm based on wildly stupid reasoning. Where a law forbidding assault is meaningless.....but a law forbidding entry into a bathroom magically prevents it from happening.

No thank you.

Nope.....woman: officer, there is a man just hanging out in the women's bathroom......cop arrests man.

If its simple as that, then why do women and children get assaulted now in bathrooms?

And not by transgender women. Your 'solution' is in desperate search of a problem. As the people you're targeting are not the folks committing the crimes you're seeking to prevent. As your scenario is entirely notional.

Remember, its *already* illegal to go into a public bathroom with any other intent than to use the facilities. If anyone, man or woman, is hanging out without using them.....you can ask them to leave. So.....what's the fucking point of your law?

And of course, trans people are already being harmed by being forced to use bathrooms that conflict with their gender identity. Why would I ignore *real* harm in the face of your absolutely hypothetical imagined 'risk' for which the evidence simply doesn't match up?

Especially when assaults of women and children in bathrooms *already* demonstrate that your 'solution' doesn't prevent such crimes.

Never said it would prevent crimes.....as we have discussed in the gun threads laws punish when they are broken, they don't prevent crimes. Allowing men to sit in bathrooms waiting for victims can be stopped.....or, it used to be stopped. Now they have the law behind them for waiting in the bathroom as long as they want....they didn't have that before.....in fact...they can stay in the bathroom and use that time to set up cameras..........or whatever else they want because they now have time to do it...before...if they were in the bathroom..they could be arrested....now...hey, you can't arrest me, I am a woman in a man's body......

twist and turn as much as you want.......your lame attempts to draw me into a gun discussion are weak...
Well, there you have it. An honest admission that this was never about protecting people (children) from being assaulted in public restrooms......

Ah, Amy Jacobson, that's a valid source.

article-2356908-1AADCA5D000005DC-861_306x423.jpg

Anyway, PayPal is STILL doing business in North Carolina and other redneck states that want to be the Hoo-ha police in the bathrooms.

But I'm going to turn this around on you. Whap you upside the head with your gun-nut logic. The kind of people who commit rapes and child molestations aren't going to be deterred by a "Women Only" sign on a bathroom. Don't you realize that such laws are pointless?

Isn't this what you nuts say about the gun laws, that the criminals won't obey them?

Okay genius.....tell me...if a male coach walks into the high school girls shower, in their locker room, can he be arrested?

If so...why?

Do you think he is going to just start raping them? What if he is just "passing thru." Any problem with that?

And again.....a guy sitting in the women's bathroom before...could simply be arrested. Now, he is legally allowed to sit in there....that is what you guys want.....

Since when do lefties want oil from SA?

Unless you're rich (oh I forgot liberals don't like rich folks) and can afford a battery powered car, you have to buy gas, which was refined from oil imported from Saudi Arabia.

That is unless you want to ride your tricycle to work each day.
Actually, I don't think we get our oil from Saudi Arabia. Europe does.

Where do you get the "sign" from........if it is illegal to for a man to be in the women's bathroom...he can be arrested just for that....no need to wait till he assaults someone to arrest him.....
If he's going to assault women and children, why would a law the says he can't go into a bathroom prevent him from doing so? After all, there's already a law saying that he can't assault women and children, right? If that's not going to stop him, why would he honor a bathroom law?

Your argument is just beyond silly. And completely hypothetical.

Worse, transgender people are being assault in truth when forced into bathrooms that don't match their gender identity. You're literally arguing that *real* harm should be inflicted on transgender people to prevent hypothetical harm based on wildly stupid reasoning. Where a law forbidding assault is meaningless.....but a law forbidding entry into a bathroom magically prevents it from happening.

No thank you.

Nope.....woman: officer, there is a man just hanging out in the women's bathroom......cop arrests man.

If its simple as that, then why do women and children get assaulted now in bathrooms?

And not by transgender women. Your 'solution' is in desperate search of a problem. As the people you're targeting are not the folks committing the crimes you're seeking to prevent. As your scenario is entirely notional.

Remember, its *already* illegal to go into a public bathroom with any other intent than to use the facilities. If anyone, man or woman, is hanging out without using them.....you can ask them to leave. So.....what's the fucking point of your law?

And of course, trans people are already being harmed by being forced to use bathrooms that conflict with their gender identity. Why would I ignore *real* harm in the face of your absolutely hypothetical imagined 'risk' for which the evidence simply doesn't match up?

Especially when assaults of women and children in bathrooms *already* demonstrate that your 'solution' doesn't prevent such crimes.

Never said it would prevent crimes.....as we have discussed in the gun threads laws punish when they are broken, they don't prevent crimes. Allowing men to sit in bathrooms waiting for victims can be stopped.....or, it used to be stopped. Now they have the law behind them for waiting in the bathroom as long as they want....they didn't have that before.....in fact...they can stay in the bathroom and use that time to set up cameras..........or whatever else they want because they now have time to do it...before...if they were in the bathroom..they could be arrested....now...hey, you can't arrest me, I am a woman in a man's body......

twist and turn as much as you want.......your lame attempts to draw me into a gun discussion are weak...
Well, there you have it. An honest admission that this was never about protecting people (children) from being assaulted in public restrooms......

Wow....why are you guys so slow........laws do not prevent crimes......they allow you to punish people when they break the law....it used to be a man in a woman's bathroom could be arrested........please explain why?

Now....they can be in there all day long and police will have no recourse........

It's called investigation

Still not dramatic enough?
And people like you are lining up for that job, right?

Priceless

As do you. Except you see nothing wrong with doing business in those areas.

I honestly cannot believe America is in such an outrage over this. It SHOULD BE such a god damn common sense non issue. People with a dick & balls go into the men's room. People with a vagina go into the women's room.

Since its 2016....just add a 3rd closet sized toilet for freaks and mentally deranged people who can't follow the rules. There aren't enough of them to merit more than a single toilet in a small closet sized room.

And once their madness is exposed....they post nonsense.......

the left wing regressives.....who want men to use women's bathrooms....but support companies and entertainers that do business with countries that actually jail and murder gays.......they are fine with that......

the left wing regressives are f*****g batshit crazy.............and they have infected the entire country....

How many stories are there anyway of tranny freaks being assaulted in a bathroom??? I'm sure it's happened somewhere. Just never heard of it. Not sure what the purpose of letting trannies use the wrong bathroom is.

Forum List

Back