is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

These corporate decision-makers are whores... if popular opinion called for hanging cowbells on gays, they would be bidding to make the bells...

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?

Ah, Amy Jacobson, that's a valid source.

article-2356908-1AADCA5D000005DC-861_306x423.jpg

Anyway, PayPal is STILL doing business in North Carolina and other redneck states that want to be the Hoo-ha police in the bathrooms.

But I'm going to turn this around on you. Whap you upside the head with your gun-nut logic. The kind of people who commit rapes and child molestations aren't going to be deterred by a "Women Only" sign on a bathroom. Don't you realize that such laws are pointless?

Isn't this what you nuts say about the gun laws, that the criminals won't obey them?

Lefties are fuckin hypocrites. They don't mind oil from SA, blood diamonds from Africa etc Its all about the social Marxism. Nothing else.

Okay, you see, here's the problem. "Lefties" have been trying to break our addiction to Saudi Oil since the 1970's. and every time they do, a combination of the Oil Companies and the Car companies fight them EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

It's the Right that mocks Hybrids and Windmills and other attempts to get energy from other places.

So.....

Liberals would be outraged....outraged I tell ya....if RWers wanted a law allowing a woman the right to carry her concealed pistol into the bathroom. But allowing a mentally ill perverted male the right to walk around ass naked around girls and call himself a woman...that's just fine

So.....

Liberals would be outraged....outraged I tell ya....if RWers wanted a law allowing a woman the right to carry her concealed pistol into the bathroom. But allowing a mentally ill perverted male the right to walk around ass naked around girls and call himself a woman...that's just fine

We have 33,000 gun deaths every year.

How many people are killed by swinging wangs in the locker room?

So.....

We have 33,000 gun deaths every year.

How many people are killed by swinging wangs in the locker room?
Doesn't matter.

Decent folk want such freaks kept out of their bathroom facilities, especially when their children are present.

Justly so.

To argue otherwise is to stand with the freaks.

Lefties are fuckin hypocrites. They don't mind oil from SA, blood diamonds from Africa etc Its all about the social Marxism. Nothing else.

Okay, you see, here's the problem. "Lefties" have been trying to break our addiction to Saudi Oil since the 1970's. and every time they do, a combination of the Oil Companies and the Car companies fight them EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

It's the Right that mocks Hybrids and Windmills and other attempts to get energy from other places.
LOL you are so blinded by party politics...
If you think windmills could power the country, you are a fuckin moron.

So.....

I am a liberal and I absolutely support any law allowing women the right to carry guns (concealed or otherwise) into the bathroom.

Think on that, Buckie.

If someone threatens another with a gun, you have every right to kick the SOB in the nuts.

Just sayin

So let's be clear.....you guys want men to be able to use the bathroom along with your wives and daughters? That is a good idea to you......?

Nope. But transgender women, sure. What's the problem with women using the lady's room?
My question is: Why do they have to? Why suddenly in America do men feel compelled to use the women's rest room?

There's nothing "sudden" about it. Trans women having been using the ladies room, and trans men having been using the men's room for decades now.

Exactly. I saw my first transgender-in-progress person in Switzerland years ago. She used the ladies room in the restaurant where we were dining. Who the hell cares? Everybody in the restaurant noticed her but nobody cared. Why can't we be more like the Swiss?

This is just some bullshit that the rural evangelicals are stirring up in NC because their major cities have been flooded by northerners and Californians. They are stupid, scared white people.

I bet NC has about 5 transgenders in the whole fucking state. They hillbillies see Caitlin Jennings and just got "skeered".

***Quick question: WHY is it that all those Northerners and California's are flooding Southern cities???

Answer: Their home was a blue state cesspool that fucking sucked and they fled to somewhere better. And now want to change that place into the place the fled.

Fucking lefties man.
Why? Price of homes, my friend. I can sell my home in CA for over $500K and move to a state, buy a smaller home for the two of us with our daughter grown and gone for less than half with more land. That is what we are doing when we retire. Where are we moving to? Back to Upstate NY.

Nope. But transgender women, sure. What's the problem with women using the lady's room?
My question is: Why do they have to? Why suddenly in America do men feel compelled to use the women's rest room?

There's nothing "sudden" about it. Trans women having been using the ladies room, and trans men having been using the men's room for decades now.

Exactly. I saw my first transgender-in-progress person in Switzerland years ago. She used the ladies room in the restaurant where we were dining. Who the hell cares? Everybody in the restaurant noticed her but nobody cared. Why can't we be more like the Swiss?

This is just some bullshit that the rural evangelicals are stirring up in NC because their major cities have been flooded by northerners and Californians. They are stupid, scared white people.

I bet NC has about 5 transgenders in the whole fucking state. They hillbillies see Caitlin Jennings and just got "skeered".

***Quick question: WHY is it that all those Northerners and California's are flooding Southern cities???

Answer: Their home was a blue state cesspool that fucking sucked and they fled to somewhere better. And now want to change that place into the place the fled.

Fucking lefties man.

Nope. Businesses received great tax incentives and support from the local C of Cs to move their operations to Charlotte, Durham, et al.

And not "all" Southern cities. No corporations are flooding to Mississippi.
Which is the main reason we are not hearing much about businesses and conventions pulling out of Mississippi....they won't go in the first place.

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

NC is not a problem because we should be like the gay executioners? What is the OP saying discrimination is ok because....they could get killed elsewhere so they should like it?

Face it, this is just an opportunity for RWrs to get to look at people's junk as they go to the restroom.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense. It would appear it's your side seeking just such a thing.

But then, that's how you roll
Pray tell then, how else are the NC authorities going to know for sure?

It was explained. Not dramatic enough for you?

As in most cases, citizens report suspected criminal behavior to law enforcement

NC is not a problem because we should be like the gay executioners? What is the OP saying discrimination is ok because....they could get killed elsewhere so they should like it?
I guess, just like one Christer said in my signature, we should be grateful that the Christers aren't throwing us off buildings like the Muslims do in countries they control. Such a high standard, eh?

Forum List

Back