🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

The left stand for nothing except what is anti-God.

Nope. Just we're just anti-redneck.
Racist.

:lol:

So "redneck" is a race to the rightwing PC Police now?

Redneck is a slang for dumb whites. So yes...redneck is a racist word.

Luckily...most white folks aren't so mentally weak and fragile that we go into convulsions of offense because of a word.

You guys sure seem pretty butthurt about being called rednecks, clown. Maybe you and Weatherboy should start some safe spaces for rednecks.

The left stand for nothing except what is anti-God.

Racist.

Luckily...most white folks aren't so mentally weak and fragile that we go into convulsions of offense because of a word.

You guys sure seem pretty butthurt about being called rednecks, clown. Maybe you and Weatherboy should start some safe spaces for rednecks.
Please call us when your debate skills get above third grade level.
In the meantime, please stop spamming the thread with your childish personal attacks, Mr "Senior USMB Moderator"

"is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?"

It's true that when things that are different are compared, such as a state in the United States and a foreign country, the comparison is not valid and fails as a fallacy.

The law allows you to go and change your birth certificate if you actually chop parts off......

so no....it isn't bullshit.......

‘Myths vs Facts’ about House Bill 2 released by NC Gov. Pat McCrory’s office

6. Does this bill mean transgender people will always have to use the restroom of the sex of their birth, even if they have undergone a sex change?

• Answer: No. This law simply says people must use the bathroom of the sex listed on their birth certificate. Anyone who has undergone a sex change can change their sex on their birth certificate.

Ok, so they have to have had the actual surgery to get their birth certificate changed.

In other words, this guy will be forced to use the same bathroom as your daughters. Is that what you guys really want?

Hdj9smI.png

No...we don't want any of it....it is you nuts pushing this crap on us..........

Apparently you do, if you support this law.

The gentleman above has a vagina, and his birth certificate says "Female" - and according to the law you posted, he can't change it.

This is the problem you created....in order to keep men from using women's bathrooms we now have to change birth certificates...which then creates this problem......

The left keeps creating problems then complains as we try to deal with their insanity.....

No, this is a problem that the NC law caused, not "the left".

A year ago, he would have just gone into the men's room, and no one would have known, or cared.

Now, should he venture into NC, he'd be forced to use the same bathroom as your daughters.
The law allows you to go and change your birth certificate if you actually chop parts off......

6. Does this bill mean transgender people will always have to use the restroom of the sex of their birth, even if they have undergone a sex change?

• Answer: No. This law simply says people must use the bathroom of the sex listed on their birth certificate. Anyone who has undergone a sex change can change their sex on their birth certificate.

Ok, so they have to have had the actual surgery to get their birth certificate changed.

In other words, this guy will be forced to use the same bathroom as your daughters. Is that what you guys really want?

Hdj9smI.png

No...we don't want any of it....it is you nuts pushing this crap on us..........

The gentleman above has a vagina, and his birth certificate says "Female" - and according to the law you posted, he can't change it.

This is the problem you created....in order to keep men from using women's bathrooms we now have to change birth certificates...which then creates this problem......

The left keeps creating problems then complains as we try to deal with their insanity.....

A year ago, he would have just gone into the men's room, and no one would have known, or cared.

Now, should he venture into NC, he'd be forced to use the same bathroom as your daughters.

Hdj9smI.png

Wrong.....there is a tiny number of actual transgender people in the country.....tiny. Over 50% of the country is genetically female....who don't like men using their bathrooms....

you insist that men be allowed to use the women's bathroom if they feel like a woman.....so now we have to protect the over 50% of the country from predatory males that you want to give permission to use women's bathroooms.....

So how do we weed out the mentally ill who think that they should be women from the sexual predators you now want to have access to women and young girls...

They come up with a plan to respond to your insanity......anyone who has female on their birth certificate can use a women's public bathroom...there for allowing the tiny number of mentally ill men use the women's bathroom and protecting women from actual predators.....

Then of course the insanity continues and you bring up women who are mentally ill who think they should be men........

trying to accomodate the mentally ill and the left wing regressives is just tiring........

Racist.

In the meantime, please stop spamming the thread with your childish personal attacks, Mr "Senior USMB Moderator"

Oh, the irony, the irony.

I'll tell you what - when you post something that isn't mindless trolling, I'll respond with serious comments. I give back what I receive - and from what I've seen, any attempt at "debating" would fly right over your little butthurt redneck head, so I haven't bothered.

Also, feel free to continue feeling that butthurt over the fact that I'm a moderator. It amuses the shit out of me.

Hdj9smI.png

So let us change natural law and the whole universe of human decency for this guy.

That is why transgenderism is truly evil. Secular humanist elitism leads the charge to the death of a nation.

There's no such thing as "natural law", and from my perspective, it's clowns like yourself that represent a failure of human decency, not Mr. Angel. But thanks anyway for your emotional nonsense.

Let's get back to reality - can you give me a straight answer?

Which bathroom do you think he should use?

There is no such thing as natural law? Then there is no such thing as instinct, or intrinsic values.

Murder and theft and assault are against natural law. So are many forms of perverted sexual relations like bestiality.

Murder and theft take things from other people. Lives or property. Transgender folks take nothing from anyone by being transgender.

Your circular moral reasoning falls clearly into the 'wrong because I say so' category. And increasingly, no one really gives a shit what you and your ilk say.

it is not that simple.......saying that men who feel like they are women should be allowed to use women's bathrooms creates safety issues for women........you guys don't care about them......the left never cares about women.....except when they want them to kill their babies.......

I'll tell you what - when you post something that isn't mindless trolling, I'll respond with serious comments. I give back what I receive - and from what I've seen, any attempt at "debating" would fly right over your little butthurt redneck head, so I haven't bothered.

Also, feel free to continue feeling that butthurt over the fact that I'm a moderator. It amuses the shit out of me.
Wow, still at third grade level. Says a lot about this website.

Hdj9smI.png

Hdj9smI.png

Hdj9smI.png

wr

Wrong.....there is a tiny number of actual transgender people in the country.....tiny. Over 50% of the country is genetically female....who don't like men using their bathrooms....

you insist that men be allowed to use the women's bathroom if they feel like a woman.....so now we have to protect the over 50% of the country from predatory males that you want to give permission to use women's bathroooms.....

So how do we weed out the mentally ill who think that they should be women from the sexual predators you now want to have access to women and young girls...

They come up with a plan to respond to your insanity......anyone who has female on their birth certificate can use a women's public bathroom...there for allowing the tiny number of mentally ill men use the women's bathroom and protecting women from actual predators.....

Then of course the insanity continues and you bring up women who are mentally ill who think they should be men........

trying to accomodate the mentally ill and the left wing regressives is just tiring........

Have you polled all the women in this country to come to that conclusion, or did you just pull that one out of your ass?

From my experience, it's men who are terrified of transgenders, not women. All of the women I know don't give a shit if a trans women pees next to them.

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?

Probably. But the issue is less punishing N. Carolina as it is changing its behavior. The economic cost to N. Carolina will likely influence its laws, as it did both Arizona and Georgia.

So let's be clear.....you guys want men to be able to use the bathroom along with your wives and daughters? That is a good idea to you......?

Nope. But transgender women, sure. What's the problem with women using the lady's room?
My question is: Why do they have to? Why suddenly in America do men feel compelled to use the women's rest room?
What makes you have the mistaken impression that this is sudden?
Why, the sudden shove it in our face mode. This horseshit of some pansyfied prick deciding he "identifies" as a female ain't gonna cut it. There will be ass kickings galore. I could care less about the transgenders. They've never bothered me and that's not who I resent.

wr

Have you polled all the women in this country to come to that conclusion, or did you just pull that one out of your ass?

From my experience, it's men who are terrified of transgenders, not women. All of the women I know don't give a shit if a trans women pees next to them.

Yeah...ask women if they want strange men using the bathroom with them and their teenage daughters...with parts or without.....see what they say.......

Hdj9smI.png

So let us change natural law and the whole universe of human decency for this guy.

That is why transgenderism is truly evil. Secular humanist elitism leads the charge to the death of a nation.

There's no such thing as "natural law", and from my perspective, it's clowns like yourself that represent a failure of human decency, not Mr. Angel. But thanks anyway for your emotional nonsense.

There is no such thing as natural law? Then there is no such thing as instinct, or intrinsic values.

Murder and theft and assault are against natural law. So are many forms of perverted sexual relations like bestiality.

Murder and theft take things from other people. Lives or property. Transgender folks take nothing from anyone by being transgender.

Your circular moral reasoning falls clearly into the 'wrong because I say so' category. And increasingly, no one really gives a shit what you and your ilk say.

it is not that simple.......saying that men who feel like they are women should be allowed to use women's bathrooms creates safety issues for women........you guys don't care about them......the left never cares about women.....except when they want them to kill their babies.......

In terms of 'natural law' and appeals to the 'supreme creator', it is that simple.

And what safety issue is created for women? Think about this logically: if a person is so void of concern for the law or morality that they're going to assault women and children in a bathroom.......do you really think a sign saying they can't go in the bathroom is going to stop them?

It would be like assuming that the Brussel's bombing could have been prevented by a 'Bombing Prohibited' sign on the airport wall. It just doesn't make the slightest sense.

But hey, by your logic, I have an elegant solution. Have a 'no assaulting women or children' sign on the wall. And by your reasoning, the problem is solved.

In terms of 'natural law' and appeals to the 'supreme creator', it is that simple.

And what safety issue is created for women? Think about this logically: if a person is so void of concern for the law or morality that they're going to assault women and children in a bathroom.......do you really think a sign saying they can't go in the bathroom is going to stop them?

It would be like assuming that the Brussel's bombing could have been prevented by a 'Bombing Prohibited' sign on the airport wall. It just doesn't make the slightest sense.

Wrong.....if you allow men to go into a bathroom, legally, they can be in there without being arrested.....they can choose the time and place of their activity.

They can sit in the bathroom and wait for a single woman or teenage girl to enter........and if anyone complains they can't do a thing about it, can they?

If it is illegal....they can just be arrested for being in there......

Come on...please think.

Wrong.....if you allow men to go into a bathroom, legally, they can be in there without being arrested.....they can choose the time and place of their activity.

So if there was a 'No Bombing' sign in Brussels....problem solved?

But hey, by your logic, I have an elegant solution. Have a 'no assaulting women or children' sign on the wall. And by your reasoning, the problem is solved.

wr

Yeah...ask women if they want strange men using the bathroom with them and their teenage daughters...with parts or without.....see what they say.......

I have. None of them are afraid of transgenders in the bathroom with them, let alone as pants-shittingly afraid as you clearly are.

So if there was a 'No Bombing' sign in Brussels....problem solved?

So....to be clear.....you are okay with men using the same bathroooms as teenage girls....right?

Wow, still at third grade level. Says a lot about this website.

Is a third-grade level too high for you? I can go lower, if you'd prefer.

You're a stinky poopy head.

Now man the fuck up and stop whining, butthurt boy. If you can't handle this site, you're welcome to fuck the fuck off.

I have no respect for people who talk a big game, then turn out to be little pussies who need to be coddled.

wr

I have. None of them are afraid of transgenders in the bathroom with them, let alone as pants-shittingly afraid as you clearly are.

Yeah....until something happens.....and knowing the type of women you know.....did they answer your question before or after you paid them......

Forum List

Back