🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

:lol:

There's no such thing as "natural law", and from my perspective, it's clowns like yourself that represent a failure of human decency, not Mr. Angel. But thanks anyway for your emotional nonsense.

Let's get back to reality - can you give me a straight answer?

Which bathroom do you think he should use?

There is no such thing as natural law? Then there is no such thing as instinct, or intrinsic values.

Murder and theft and assault are against natural law. So are many forms of perverted sexual relations like bestiality.

To your thinking, you are all so afraid for this man than he will now have to go to a female bathroom. But you could not care less that millions of other men will now be able to converge on female bathrooms and change rooms because they think they are girls... at least for the present.

You progressives keep looking for the most bizarre outlier to make a case for your own insanity. It wasn't until the Left started demanding transgender bathrooms and any guy who wants to feel like a woman have the right to go in any restroom or change room he chooses --- just so we do not cause him the least bit of distress. And to hell with all the girls and parents who are totally creeped out and incensed by this bizarre push.
It's interesting to get you perspective on how gender identity can be switched back and forth so readily.

Gender identity CAN BE switched back and forth so readily. Because it's a feeling. A thought. Something that can't be proven or disproven.

I can say I feel like I'm actually a Lesbian black woman instead of a straight white male. You can't prove I dont.

So...if some pervert male decides he wants to wash his balls out in the open in the women's gym locker room....what's stopping him? He can go into the women's room of the gym at 4pm....with all the high school girls and younger who are in there....and walk around nude rubbing his balls.

And if challenged....he just has to conjure up his best queer voice and say "but I'm a woman".

North Carolina wanted to stop this possibility. Fucking lefties want to enable it.
Again, thank you for sharing your expertise on this topic.

Who has more "expertise" in it?? You tuna breath??

This is an issue of common fucking sense and human behavior. Sadly....many people are liars and perverts. If they can take advantage of something they will. Sex offenders will take advantage of this bathroom shit.
I thank you for sharing your expertise and you get insulting. Why is that?

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?

Probably. But the issue is less punishing N. Carolina as it is changing its behavior. The economic cost to N. Carolina will likely influence its laws, as it did both Arizona and Georgia.

So let's be clear.....you guys want men to be able to use the bathroom along with your wives and daughters? That is a good idea to you......?

Nope. But transgender women, sure. What's the problem with women using the lady's room?
My question is: Why do they have to? Why suddenly in America do men feel compelled to use the women's rest room?

There's nothing "sudden" about it. Trans women having been using the ladies room, and trans men having been using the men's room for decades now.

So.....not wanting men to use women's public bathrooms....is something to be boycotted.....but executing people just because they are gay.....that is a country they can do business with?

The left wing regressives are f****d in the head............

So Obama needs to put his dictator hat on and tell U.S. businesses who and where they can and cannot do business. Correct?
Don't deflect, name call or babble about Benghazi.
Just answer the question.

There is no such thing as natural law? Then there is no such thing as instinct, or intrinsic values.

Murder and theft and assault are against natural law. So are many forms of perverted sexual relations like bestiality.

To your thinking, you are all so afraid for this man than he will now have to go to a female bathroom. But you could not care less that millions of other men will now be able to converge on female bathrooms and change rooms because they think they are girls... at least for the present.

You progressives keep looking for the most bizarre outlier to make a case for your own insanity. It wasn't until the Left started demanding transgender bathrooms and any guy who wants to feel like a woman have the right to go in any restroom or change room he chooses --- just so we do not cause him the least bit of distress. And to hell with all the girls and parents who are totally creeped out and incensed by this bizarre push.
It's interesting to get you perspective on how gender identity can be switched back and forth so readily.

Gender identity CAN BE switched back and forth so readily. Because it's a feeling. A thought. Something that can't be proven or disproven.

I can say I feel like I'm actually a Lesbian black woman instead of a straight white male. You can't prove I dont.

So...if some pervert male decides he wants to wash his balls out in the open in the women's gym locker room....what's stopping him? He can go into the women's room of the gym at 4pm....with all the high school girls and younger who are in there....and walk around nude rubbing his balls.

And if challenged....he just has to conjure up his best queer voice and say "but I'm a woman".

North Carolina wanted to stop this possibility. Fucking lefties want to enable it.

This is an issue of common fucking sense and human behavior. Sadly....many people are liars and perverts. If they can take advantage of something they will. Sex offenders will take advantage of this bathroom shit.

It's amazing to me how often people use the term "common sense" to mean "I don't understand the topic, but I still have meaningless opinions about it".
Yes. It is amazing.

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

Probably. But the issue is less punishing N. Carolina as it is changing its behavior. The economic cost to N. Carolina will likely influence its laws, as it did both Arizona and Georgia.

So let's be clear.....you guys want men to be able to use the bathroom along with your wives and daughters? That is a good idea to you......?

Nope. But transgender women, sure. What's the problem with women using the lady's room?
My question is: Why do they have to? Why suddenly in America do men feel compelled to use the women's rest room?
What makes you have the mistaken impression that this is sudden?

It's amazing to me how often people use the term "common sense" to mean "I don't understand the topic, but I still have meaningless opinions about it".

No. Common sense means having an understanding of a common set of ideas or practices that help a society function efficiently.

For example: Remember in grade school how they taught everyone to walk on the right side of the hall?? Common sense. So later in life...when crowds move about...they generally move smoothly because of this habit.

As for bathrooms....it's laughable we need this discussion. Male and female. That's the 2 ways a person can be born. It's a PHYSICAL thing. Not mental. You can be gay or feel like a woman. But you still are what you are.

And those who don't wanna just use the restroom they are supposed to.....are being that 1 asshole kid who wants to walk on the left side of the hall and fuck it all up.

Walk on the side you're supposed to. Piss where you're supposed to. And go on with your day.

What's the big fucking deal about our COMMON SENSE practices in society?

We need a good World War or global pandemic, or asteroid or alien invasion or something. The day has come where so many Americans #1 worry in life is where some tranny faggot is taking its shits. We are so pathetic lately. All of us.

There is a song about this;

Sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent, hey Bruce Springsteen
Drying in the cold sun, watches as the frilly panties run, hey Bruce Springsteen

Feeling alone, the girls room's up the road, little girls go to unload
Leg hurting bad, as he bends to peek under the stall, he hopes to see it all, hey Bruce Springsteen...

There's nothing "sudden" about it. Trans women having been using the ladies room, and trans men having been using the men's room for decades now.

Exactly. I saw my first transgender-in-progress person in Switzerland years ago. She used the ladies room in the restaurant where we were dining. Who the hell cares? Everybody in the restaurant noticed her but nobody cared. Why can't we be more like the Swiss?

This is just some bullshit that the rural evangelicals are stirring up in NC because their major cities have been flooded by northerners and Californians. They are stupid, scared white people.

I bet NC has about 5 transgenders in the whole fucking state. The hillbillies saw Caitlin Jennings and just got "skeered".

No. Common sense means having an understanding of a common set of ideas or practices that help a society function efficiently.

For example: Remember in grade school how they taught everyone to walk on the right side of the hall?? Common sense. So later in life...when crowds move about...they generally move smoothly because of this habit.

As for bathrooms....it's laughable we need this discussion. Male and female. That's the 2 ways a person can be born. It's a PHYSICAL thing. Not mental. You can be gay or feel like a woman. But you still are what you are.

And those who don't wanna just use the restroom they are supposed to.....are being that 1 asshole kid who wants to walk on the left side of the hall and fuck it all up.

Walk on the side you're supposed to. Piss where you're supposed to. And go on with your day.

We need a good World War or global pandemic, or asteroid or alien invasion or something. The day has come where so many Americans #1 worry in life is where some tranny faggot is taking its shits. We are so pathetic lately. All of us.

While you're probably not aware of it, you've proved my point completely.

Exactly. I saw my first transgender-in-progress person in Switzerland years ago. She used the ladies room in the restaurant where we were dining. Who the hell cares? Everybody in the restaurant noticed her but nobody cared. Why can't we be more like the Swiss?

This is just some bullshit that the rural evangelicals are stirring up in NC because their major cities have been flooded by northerners and Californians. They are stupid, scared white people.

I bet NC has about 5 transgenders in the whole fucking state. They hillbillies see Caitlin Jennings and just got "skeered".

***Quick question: WHY is it that all those Northerners and California's are flooding Southern cities???

Answer: Their home was a blue state cesspool that fucking sucked and they fled to somewhere better. And now want to change that place into the place the fled.

Fucking lefties man.

They don't, tool.

While you're probably not aware of it, you've proved my point completely.

Oh I'm aware. It's fucking stupid. It's a retarded issue to even have.

THE ANSWER is so simple. A 3rd bathroom. Gender neutral. Pass the damn law that says the male and female restroom are ONLY for males and females.....but the 3rd one is open to everyone.

COMPROMISE.

Imagine that.

I bet NC has about 5 transgenders in the whole fucking state. They hillbillies see Caitlin Jennings and just got "skeered".

***Quick question: WHY is it that all those Northerners and California's are flooding Southern cities???

Answer: Their home was a blue state cesspool that fucking sucked and they fled to somewhere better. And now want to change that place into the place the fled.

Fucking lefties man.

Nope. Businesses received great tax incentives and support from the local C of Cs to move their operations to Charlotte, Durham, et al.

And not "all" Southern cities. No corporations are flooding to Mississippi.

Fucking lefties man.

Nope. Businesses received great tax incentives and support from the local C of Cs to move their operations to Charlotte, Durham, et al.

And not "all" Southern cities. No corporations are flooding to Mississippi.

Translation: Red states have better economic environments. So let's elect blues.

The left stand for nothing except what is anti-God.

Nope. Just we're just anti-redneck.
Racist.

So "redneck" is a race to the rightwing PC Police now?

Redneck is a slang for dumb whites. So yes...redneck is a racist word.

Luckily...most white folks aren't so mentally weak and fragile that we go into convulsions of offense because of a word.

Forum List

Back