🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is it true that companies boycotting North Carolina do business with countries that execute gays?

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

And yet North Carolina is the problem?
PayPal isn't boycotting NC....where did you hear that?
They are just not building a new center there now. Does PayPal have centers in those countries you speak of?

That is one of the countries that was mentioned.......I was busy as I was listening.....

I was listening to the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago and they talked about Paypal and is it Apple(?) who are now boycotting North Carolina because they passed a law that in public bathrooms in public buildings...not in private businesses.....men cannot use the womens bathroom unless they have on their birth certificate that they are women.....which can be done after sexual chopping off parts surgery.....

They pointed out that paypal and the other companies do business with countries where being gay is against the law, and with countries that execute gays for being gay........

Idiots only object because it is in America.
Yes...we should have no expectations here in America that our gay and trans citizens should be treated better than they do in third world countries. I mean.....geesh!

Nice dodge.....these companies are making a big stink that they will not do business with a state where they do not allow men to use the women's public bathroom.....but happily do business with entire countries......many countries....where gays are actually murdered for being gay.....

But nice dodge of the actual issue.

So.....not wanting men to use women's public bathrooms....is something to be boycotted.....but executing people just because they are gay.....that is a country they can do business with?

The left wing regressives are f****d in the head............
So basically, you hate transgenders because its politically new but you've finally decided gays are ok because they have sex in the right toilet in front of children of their own sex?

Yeah....you are a moron......you have no idea who I am or what I support twit........

and nice dodge of the issue.....instead of dealing with these companies doing business with countries that murder gays.....you attack me...to hide the fact that any support of these companies based on their stand on North Carolina not letting men use women's public bathrooms is defacto supporting them as they do business with countries that murder gays....
You're just worried your boyfriend will be thrown off a building.

They are just not building a new center there now. Does PayPal have centers in those countries you speak of?

That is one of the countries that was mentioned.......I was busy as I was listening.....
First you claim that PayPal is boycotting NC....that is a lie.

Now you need to point out what of the countries where being gay is against the law has a PayPal office center set up.

Given your posting history, this post included, you're in no position to refer to others as "idiots."

So.....not wanting men to use women's public bathrooms....is something to be boycotted.....but executing people just because they are gay.....that is a country they can do business with?

So basically, you hate transgenders because its politically new but you've finally decided gays are ok because they have sex in the right toilet in front of children of their own sex?

Yeah....you are a moron......you have no idea who I am or what I support twit........

and nice dodge of the issue.....instead of dealing with these companies doing business with countries that murder gays.....you attack me...to hide the fact that any support of these companies based on their stand on North Carolina not letting men use women's public bathrooms is defacto supporting them as they do business with countries that murder gays....
You're just worried your boyfriend will be thrown off a building.
^ Ah...RW Happy Talk.

It only makes sense to a liberal. Apple and others can make a helluva lot more money by selling to Muslim countries that execute gays than they can from North Carolina. That is Economics 101. Not only that, they keep Obama and Hillary happy.

Not surprising that you wouldn't be smart enough to see the difference. Corporations are not people, and make no moral decisions. They are incapable of morality of any kind. Their only goal is profit. The only reason they follow laws is because to do otherwise would cut into their profit. The only reason they might take a stand in this situation is because to do otherwise would cut into their profit. The company sees that our country has accepted the legitimacy of LGBT people, and the few whiny right wingers who are dis-satisfied with that don't effect their bottom line as much as the rest of the country does. As far as them doing business in other countries, as soon as their overall profit margin is hurt by that business, they will change their practice. Not before. If you believe otherwise, you are truly f****d in the head.

No twit.....I fully understand what they are doing..........what you don't understand is that the social justice bullies that are now supporting the grand standing of these companies for objecting to keeping men out of women...and young girl's bathrooms.......will eventually realize these same companies do business with countries that murder gays.......

And once that happens...since they grand standed and brought attention to their companies activities...they have now brought attention to all of their company's activities.......to a crowd of brown shirt left wing regressives.....

You really are that silly, aren't you? Here's a bit of information that any sane person knows, but is obviously beyond your understanding. Allowing constitutional rights here is more important than trying to change the way other countries work. Yes, people are treated horribly in other countries, and their suffering is important, but us putting pressure on PayPal in those countries won't change that. It is worthwhile for them to satisfy the majority here though.

Yes...we should have no expectations here in America that our gay and trans citizens should be treated better than they do in third world countries. I mean.....geesh!
Man in Women's Locker Room: 'I Have a Right to Be Here'

The left needs to find something in an election year. They've lost or overused most,of their standbys.

The right has already given the left all it needs for this election year. All we need to do is point at Trump and Cruz and laugh. Thank you for such a powerful gift.
they get laughed at while people actually run from cankles.. :dunno:

Yes. Crazy teabaggers actually run from Hillary. Fortunately, there aren't nearly as many crazy teabaggers as AM radio wants you to think there are.

Man in Women's Locker Room: 'I Have a Right to Be Here'
Lol. What a champion.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that were true and I suspect it likely is. The stuff people feign outrage over is pretty funny and sad.

Now you need to point out what of the countries where being gay is against the law has a PayPal office center set up.
Franklin Graham: 'PayPal Gets Hypocrite of the Year Award' for Boycotting North Carolina over Transgender Bathroom Bill

PayPal boycotts North Carolina - I'm boycotting PayPal

Franklin Graham: 'PayPal Gets Hypocrite of the Year Award' for Boycotting North Carolina over Transgender Bathroom Bill

Wow-----The Religious Nut of the year giving out Hypocrite of the year awards. I guess he didn't want to give it to himself, even if he did earn it.

Please prove that a public entity, with public stokes is a leftist, Marxist entity..

I wouldn't use them if my life depended on it..

Wow-----The Religious Nut of the year giving out Hypocrite of the year awards. I guess he didn't want to give it to himself, even if he did earn it.
WTF are you raving about? Address the OP or go fishing.

WTF are you raving about? Address the OP or go fishing.

I'm addressing your link, you old fart.

Forum List

Back