Company offers to build 234 miles of border wall for $1.4 billion

If this company can build out the wall and stay within the budget that the Dimms approved, we are all good...right?

If this company can build out the wall and stay within the budget that the Dimms approved, we are all good...right?
it's $4.3 billion according to that guy and NOT $1.4 billion... the $1.4 billion does not include the roads that need to be put in, in order for the construction vehicles to make it to where they are building the wall, it only includes the price of the wall itself. this is why the article headline is deceiving.... you have to read the rest of the article to get the actual facts.

And the $4.3 billion does not include the cost of buying up the privately owned land, or the Eminent domain lawsuits that will come their way.

and you can't really build the wall, without building the roads for the trucks and equipment for it... so the $1.4 billion is kind of deceiving... imo

Whose name is on his successful company?

His name is.

Not yours.

Don't try to tell him his business.

And if I'm not mistaken, he said the $1.4 Bn INCLUDES the money for the roads.
Nope,

Right in your op post it says $4.3 billion is the cost with the roads included.
My bad.

* Tip of the cap*

:)

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Is that company called Mexico?

Jesus fucking Christ.

:banghead:
Yea, all this time I was told mexico was paying for this wall and I keep seeing taxpayers having to pay for it.....

by the way, when is Trumpcare rolling out?

Trump said Mexico would pay for it, he never said Mexico would write us a check.

Low and behold they ARE paying for it. As we dumped NAFTA and signed onto something much better for us.

Mexico Could Pay For The Wall But It Will Be A Little While

No, Mexico is the company who is sending all its workers to take jobs away from African Americans. Mexico is the company who is sending its kids to US schools to also dilute educational funds that arent stolen by the Teachers Union... so that African American kids and other poor get less. Mexico is the company who sends its people on medical trip across the border to fill ER rooms, have babies and dillute funds needed by African Americans and other poor americans of whatever racial background.

If you figure the African American population is about 40 million or so... and the illegal alien population is at least that.. ( I dont buy the 11 million figure) because workers settle here, then send for their immediate families, then then their brothers and sisters and their immediate families ... as any normal person would want to do. But in the end, who suffers the most? poor Americans .... so by all means Biff, lets not build a wall! let drug cartels keep on financing the mobilization of caravans north!.. theres lots of jobs here African Americans dont need that the Mexico and Honduras Companies can do better.
The wall wont be built and those who hire illegals won't be thrown in prisons because the wealth class and corporations you worship so much, want it that way..

But you keep on blaming your issues on "brown people" and keep sucking off your corporate masters....I prefer to hold them accountable instead and a wall doesn't do that, now does it?

Jesus fucking Christ.

:banghead:
Yea, all this time I was told mexico was paying for this wall and I keep seeing taxpayers having to pay for it.....

by the way, when is Trumpcare rolling out?

Trump said Mexico would pay for it, he never said Mexico would write us a check.

Low and behold they ARE paying for it. As we dumped NAFTA and signed onto something much better for us.

Mexico Could Pay For The Wall But It Will Be A Little While
Actually he did....but since you don't care what Trump comes out and says with his own mouth, why the fuck should anything he says matter...the same guy who couldn't even tell the truth about Tim-Cook-Apple

Monument to white supremacists? The white means when ports no longer suffice, crossing borders will be the new-old route. Which came first, borders or smuggling? duh. Trump's wall takes the pimp from behind.

12 Mar 2019 New York Times: At Newark, 3,200 Pounds of Cocaine
'last month....was supposed to contain dried fruit....The bundles turned out to be 3,200 pounds of cocaine, the largest drug shipment to be intercepted at Port Newark in a quarter-century, a bounty worth $77 million on the street....'

Forum List

Back