Company that was burned in Minneapolis won't rebuild in the city, says they are leaving

If I lived there I would be on my way out by now.....
I grew up there and now have zero desire to even visit again since the goons burned down Lake Street...Much of had been transformed by immigrant entrepreneurs into a place with all sorts of international flavor and ambiance, and the chimpout freaks wrecked it all.
I remember when the right used to say that racism was basically nonexistent.
I remember that you support crime.

I grew up there and now have zero desire to even visit again since the goons burned down Lake Street...Much of had been transformed by immigrant entrepreneurs into a place with all sorts of international flavor and ambiance, and the chimpout freaks wrecked it all.

And then Obama "united" us back into the 50s. Asshole...……..

United who? Racists?

It is convenient when people call black people chimps so we can identify who the racists are.

United who? Racists?

It is convenient when people call black people chimps so we can identify who the racists are.
Manchelle.jpg

Great job, Dimwingers. Sat back and allowed your city to burn to the ground. Now the jobs are leaving.

Manufacturing company in Minneapolis since 1987 leaving city after violent protests

A Minneapolis manufacturing company, whose plant burned amid civil unrest following George Floyd's death, is leaving the city after nearly four decades and taking dozens of jobs with it.

The president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek felt inclined to do so after he says he lost trust in public officials during the riots that plagued the city, according to Star Tribune.

"They don't care about my business," said Wyrobek told the Star Tribune. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

A manufacturing company that has been in Minneapolis since 1987 has decided to leave the city.

The company’s owner said he can’t trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots: “They don’t care about my business.” http://strib.mn/2zcnhdE

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
'They didn't protect our people,' 7-Sigma owner says of city officials.
startribune.com

7:31 AM - Jun 9, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

99 people are talking about this

The company, which designs and manufactures polymer solutions and precision metal components, has been operating in south Minneapolis since 1987. The city will effectively lose 50 jobs when Wyrobek takes his business elsewhere, according to the outlet.

Wyrobek isn't alone in his frustration. The city of Minneapolis says the looting and property damage have already caused at least $55 million in destruction so far.

*failing business takes insurance check and runs*

lol

You know what you don't do if you were taking in money hand over fist? Change shit up

Riot or no riot

And anyone who wasn't insured wasn't a thriving business

Great job, Dimwingers. Sat back and allowed your city to burn to the ground. Now the jobs are leaving.

Manufacturing company in Minneapolis since 1987 leaving city after violent protests

A Minneapolis manufacturing company, whose plant burned amid civil unrest following George Floyd's death, is leaving the city after nearly four decades and taking dozens of jobs with it.

The president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek felt inclined to do so after he says he lost trust in public officials during the riots that plagued the city, according to Star Tribune.

"They don't care about my business," said Wyrobek told the Star Tribune. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

A manufacturing company that has been in Minneapolis since 1987 has decided to leave the city.

The company’s owner said he can’t trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots: “They don’t care about my business.” http://strib.mn/2zcnhdE

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
startribune.com

The company, which designs and manufactures polymer solutions and precision metal components, has been operating in south Minneapolis since 1987. The city will effectively lose 50 jobs when Wyrobek takes his business elsewhere, according to the outlet.

Wyrobek isn't alone in his frustration. The city of Minneapolis says the looting and property damage have already caused at least $55 million in destruction so far.

lol

You know what you don't do if you were taking in money hand over fist? Change shit up

Riot or no riot

"failing business takes insurance check and runs"...."anyone who wasn't insured wasn't a thriving business". Damn, you are screwed up.

I remember when the Left used to blame urban problems on businesses and white people leaving. Oh, the Left will still do that but are going to look foolish doing it.

There was a lot of unity across race and economic classes on what happened to George Floyd. That wasn’t good enough for the Left so they torched and looted cities and/or justified it.

Riots have consequences. They introduce a new risk to businesses and investments. Call it racist all you want but it’s a business risk.

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

startribune.com

lol

Riot or no riot

I'm sure you have evidence to back up your claim it was a failing business, right? Surely you didn't just get caught in another lie, right?

I remember when the Left used to blame urban problems on businesses and white people leaving. Oh, the Left will still do that but are going to look foolish doing it.

There was a lot of unity across race and economic classes on what happened to George Floyd. That wasn’t good enough for the Left so they torched and looted cities and/or justified it.

Riots have consequences. They introduce a new risk to businesses and investments. Call it racist all you want but it’s a business risk.

They’re doing what they always do - burning the country to the ground and subsequently blaming it on republicans

Stuff it up your ass.

What was racist was referring to black people as chimps. Wouldn’t you agree?

We all wish the vandalism and arson hadn’t happened, but that doesn’t change the underlying situation.

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

startribune.com

Dude the post title is brilliant...... seriously you should get it copyrighted!

That was before the blacks started teaching hate whitey in their homes and churches. And the Black panthers started teaching “we gots to kill us some white people, we gots to kill they babies.” Now, aren’t you proud?

United who? Racists?

I didn't call black people chimps, you fucking imbecile.

You are the one who took my description of "chimpout" to mean it was necessarily and only blacks, which makes you the racist.

Last edited:

You Know what’s basically nonexistent? Systemic and institutional racism, except of course for affirmative action.

United who? Racists?

You are the one who took my description of "chimpout" to mean it was necessarily and only blacks, which makes you the racist.
I think Colfax just claimed all the rioters and looters were black.

What was racist was referring to black people as chimps. Wouldn’t you agree?

We all wish the vandalism and arson hadn’t happened, but that doesn’t change the underlying situation.
What descriptive term would make you feel better about blacks rioting, looting and burning the cities that they live in? Would "thugs" work for you? Or are you going to accuse me of using "code words" and label me a racist? In your world I assume they would be called something like "income redistributors"? (eye roll)

United who? Racists?

So who did you refer to as chimps?

Forum List

Back