🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Compare the first 45 days of Obama vs. Trump.....

Poor old Nat still pissing in the wind? During the first 45 days your messiah did absolutely nothing, zip, zero, only talked and promised a lot for nothing, and systematically declared a new approach to foreign policy, appeasement and capitulation.. Furthermore, I will grant you this, he made it perfectly clear he would not be reaching over to the other side in reaching a consensus, as declared, or is it just that you forgot what Reid and Pelosi declared? Hell, your messiah was a failure from the starting gate.

Poor old Nat still pissing in the wind? During the first 45 days your messiah did absolutely nothing, zip, zero, only talked and promised a lot for nothing

Well, moron......you can have YOUR fucked up reality, and the rest of the world can have THEIRS.........You can be just as stupid as Trump; its a free country and we need clowns for a few laughs.

And I am entitled to laugh at your posts and express my opinions as well. I guess at my age it no longer surprises me that your perception that I have a fucked up sense of reality when compared to your interpretation. You are truly a stalwart voice for the all about me and my generation without skin in the game.

Forum List

Back