🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Compare the first 45 days of Obama vs. Trump.....

I guess everybody deals with butt hurt in their own way. Making an unmitigated ass of yourself is one of the more unusual methods i suppose, but to each her own.

Well, you found me out........Yes, indeed, smacking around right wing morons on here is a way of my dealing with "butt-hurt".....LOL

By the way, moron, I am an older MALE.......
Trump also gave 25 billion to educate minorities. Alot more than Obama did for them.

Nothing worse than a butt-hurt aging hipster then. In my defense, you seemed a bit of a bitch.

BTW.....I want to thank you and your moronic ilk for addressing the original post so damn well.......
(actually who can blame you given what you have to defend),,,,,,LOL

I guess everybody deals with butt hurt in their own way. Making an unmitigated ass of yourself is one of the more unusual methods i suppose, but to each her own.

Well, you found me out........Yes, indeed, smacking around right wing morons on here is a way of my dealing with "butt-hurt".....LOL

By the way, moron, I am an older MALE.......
Trump also gave 25 billion to educate minorities. Alot more than Obama did for them.
Drumpf hasnt given anything but a lot of hot air so far. Wake me when the money gets there.

By this point Obama had proposed, negotiated, renegotiated, and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. That’s on top of getting the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act signed within the first two weeks of his administration.

For some peculiar reason, you left out that the petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama was already well into his WORLD APOLOGY TOUR where he repeatedly denigrated America. A disgusting theme he would follow for the next, disastrous, eight years.

By this point Obama had proposed, negotiated, renegotiated, and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. That’s on top of getting the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act signed within the first two weeks of his administration.

For some peculiar reason, you left out that the petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama was already well into his WORLD APOLOGY TOUR where he repeatedly denigrated America. A disgusting theme he would follow for the next, disastrous, eight years.
Obama is not the reason you couldnt get off welfare. It was your poor attitude that was disastrous.

You realize that Trump CANNOT arbitrarily give $25 billion to HBC; are you morons for real????
He is promising money to appease his racism. Congress authorizes where, how and when money should be spent, NOT the Trumpster.

(maybe he meant scholarship to trump University....LOL)

You realize that Trump CANNOT arbitrarily give $25 billion to HBC; are you morons for real????
He is promising money to appease his racism. Congress authorizes where, how and when money should be spent, NOT the Trumpster.

Awe, you mad because Trump has done more for minorities than your chocolate Jesus did in eight years.

How true.......Did we have another 9-11 under Obama? If not, that tour might have helped.....

Conversely, the price of Russian caviar and vodka may be going down....LOL

Butt-hurt????? I'm having a grand ol' time bashing the orange clown......Projecting much?

Were you out cracking heads with your fellow Brown Shirts over the weekend?

75974786.jpg

Awe, you mad because Trump has done more for minorities than your chocolate Jesus did in eight years.

Moron.....tell me HOW the orange clown gave $25 billion away.....

Go on........or do you need a bit of time to check with Sean Hannity?

LOL

This should royally piss off Trumpsters.

What has Trump accomplished? Well … he wrote a bunch of executive orders, one of which has already been blocked in court, and he signed a bill making it easier for energy companies to pollute both the air and water and another to allow mentally unstable people to be able to purchase weapons....

Feel better, right wingers?
The ‘Wage Gap’ Myth That Won’t Die

http://nypost.com/2012/01/29/how-the-800b-stimulus-failed/

So far Drumpf has done nothing but make speeches. Obama actually produced some dollars.

What has Trump accomplished? Well … he wrote a bunch of executive orders, one of which has already been blocked in court, and he signed a bill making it easier for energy companies to pollute both the air and water and another to allow mentally unstable people to be able to purchase weapons....

How many people passed the Senate and were in office in Obama's Cabinet vs Trumps. Trump is being handicapped by Democrats slow walking the nomination process.

The orange-colored clown has to undue 8 years of the fuck ups of the coffee-colored clown, and son of a bitch if he isn't doing just that.

Clearly, that's part-and-parcel of the whining.

How many people passed the Senate and were in office in Obama's Cabinet vs Trumps. Trump is being handicapped by Democrats slow walking the nomination process.
Nope. Drumpf is being handicapped because he makes poor choices.

Forum List

Back