Compare this to the comments about Black people and their Dialect

Uh no, they are saying that there is no correct english (when they're white)
Yeah, and theyre as stupid as you are. So what?

He believes that since the people in question are white, that we cons will support this.

He thinks that because he assumes that the only reason we were against the teaching of ebonics is because of black.

You dont have to support this. There are books, teachers etc that do. And its ok, because they are white. Did you see fox news segment on Appalachian talk?

[quoet]He is completely unaware of how off base he is with his understanding of us and our motives for our various positions.

And the fact that our response is completely different from what he expected will NOT be seen as evidence that he was mistaken in his assumptions.[/quote]

Wait, your response is different than the made up response you said I wanted. You dont get to play the role of ME and yours.

I say what I believe and you dont make assumptions. How about that?

Appalachians arent stupid and this is the exact thoughts they were talking about
I never understood why people think if you dont speak grammatically correct english (if that actually exists) that meant you were dumb. Its like calling someone that only speaks Japanese dumb because they dont know english. I guess that tells you who the real dummies are.

Are you inferring Appalachians are ignorant?

I am pointing out that you don't know what the word "infer" means.

Also that those who cannot grasp the basic structure and rules of the English language are ignorant.
I am ''inferring' and you are 'implying'.

So, given American English has no grammar rules, could you explain why you think teaching these non-existent rules is a good thing?
so all those years of slugging away at learning grammar rules was all a lie?!

Public school lied to me!?!?!
No. It was indoctrination into a system of thinking.

Appalachians arent stupid and this is the exact thoughts they were talking about
I never understood why people think if you dont speak grammatically correct english (if that actually exists) that meant you were dumb. Its like calling someone that only speaks Japanese dumb because they dont know english. I guess that tells you who the real dummies are.
Of course you don't understand it. It's because you are stupid.

Of course you don't understand it. It's because you are stupid.
Only stupid people think not knowing english means youre dumb. Look at you. You know english but you are still an idiot.

What's 'poor grammar'? There are no hard and fast rules of grammar in the English language. Concentrating on these non-existent rules stunts language performance. The point is to encourage kids to read and write. Imposing archaic and fallacious rules of grammar discourages communication.

While you may not grasp the rules of grammar, this does not indicate that said rules are absent.

English grammar is understood by those who successfully passed 4th grade. Social promotions for leftist kids excepted.

Only stupid people think not knowing english means youre dumb. Look at you. You know english but you are still an idiot.

Not knowing English doesn't make one dumb. Not knowing English when it is your native language sure the fuck does, though.....
Exactly.
I have no problem with people who lack an education and have communication skills that show it.

I do have a problem with people who claim that poor communication skills should be substituted for good ones.

Not knowing English doesn't make one dumb. Not knowing English when it is your native language sure the fuck does, though.....
english is not everyones native tongue here in the US.
'
native language - definition of native language by The Free Dictionary

native language - the language that a person has spoken from earliest childhood

I am ''inferring' and you are 'implying'.

Kudos for looking it up.

Am I implying that Appalachians are ignorant if they fail to apply proper grammar? No, I am stating it as a fact.

So, given American English has no grammar rules,

What an astoundingly stupid fucking statement.

Where did you come up with that bit of retardation?

could you explain why you think teaching these non-existent rules is a good thing?

You should have attended third grade.

I mean it.

So you would impose a cultural standard that has nothing to do with the realities of the language. You would make socio-economic judgments about a person's speech. How would that work in the case of a prodigy from rural West Virginia? Or from Compton, California? And how does that cultural template encourage a young person to write and read more?

It isn't a "cultural standard," it is an educational standard. Those with at least a basic education have some familiarity with proper grammar. English is an established language with well defined and developed grammatical rules. Those who lack the education to follow said rules are ignorant by definition.

It appears that the hate sites have told the drones to go to war against the English language. The farcically retarded claim that English has no established rules of grammar may be the dumbest claim yet from these drooling baboons.

It appears that the hate sites have told the drones to go to war against the English language. The farcically retarded claim that English has no established rules of grammar may be the dumbest claim yet from these drooling baboons.
That's the only way they can defy and challenge the factual descriptions of what they are, what they represent, and what they do. They have to change the language.

That's the only way they can defy and challenge the factual descriptions of what they are, what they represent, and what they do. They have to change the language.
White people dont have facts. They have opinions. None of which have any credibility.

Forum List

Back