Compare this to the comments about Black people and their Dialect

Dont be mad you were too stupid to know what "native language" meant. :laugh:

I suspect there is nothing a fat white loser like you could post from his mamma's basement that would make me mad. Mocking your ignorant ass is another story....
My post only highlighted your stupidity. Everyone else already knew what "native language" meant except you. :itsok:

Uh no, they are saying that there is no correct english (when they're white)
Yeah, and theyre as stupid as you are. So what?

Appalachians arent stupid and this is the exact thoughts they were talking about
Since when do we care what stupid people think? They should learn to talk right or quit whining.

If that was true you wouldn't care about your own words goofy

No one said slang was a language idiot.

Ebonics is nothing more than slang - stupid.
Incomprehensible and disgusting slang, for the most part.
I feel like calling it slang is too gracious. It does have slang in it, but it's mostly just people who mispronounce words, who also have a poor grasp of grammar.
White boys get pretty mad about Ebonics. Thats why they attack it relentlessly. They try to convince themselves its slang. :laugh:

I feel like calling it slang is too gracious. It does have slang in it, but it's mostly just people who mispronounce words, who also have a poor grasp of grammar.
White boys get pretty mad about Ebonics. Thats why they attack it relentlessly. They try to convince themselves its slang. :laugh:

So leave it to the racists like this one that wants to go back to the days of segregation. The far left wants this segregation, just look at how they group people into their political slavery camps..

Appalachians arent stupid and this is the exact thoughts they were talking about

Those who aren't, learn proper English.

Honestly CC, while you are a racist and a bigot, your writing skills are adequate. You clearly know English, so what does this have to do with you?

Yea, I'm a racist bigot defending hicks in WVA. Makes sense

So leave it to the racists like this one that wants to go back to the days of segregation. The far left wants this segregation, just look at how they group people into their political slavery camps..
We dont need segregation. We just need white boys to stop pretending like they dictate what people should think.

We dont need segregation. We just need white boys to stop pretending like they dictate what people should think.
You mean like deciding that bad grammar, vocabulary and diction is just another language?

Oh the irony impairment of the far left drones.

Just know you shoot yourself in the foot every time you vote far left..

Right, bring up red necks they say that's their heritage.

Bring up Appalachians they say "that's on them"

Bring up ebonics and you get FURIOUS ANGER!

When you point it out they attack with FURIOUS ANGER

You mean like deciding that bad grammar, vocabulary and diction is just another language?
Exactly. No one cares what white people consider bad grammar, vocabulary, and diction. If we did I wouldnt be laughing at you.
laugh.gif

Oh the irony impairment of the far left drones.

Just know you shoot yourself in the foot every time you vote far left..
Thats ironic coming from a poverty stricken right wing conservative.

Forum List

Back