Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

I have shown that I have the expertise with the AR (M-16) far above you and your MAGAts and gunnutters. Once again, you are using the same dishonest response that you are programmed to do. I am not programmed. I used the tool.
No you haven’t. And we are not talking about the M 16. So, what do you think my experience is?
I have provided facts, links, and statistics. You have run your mouth.

Why do you think an AR 15 is the only semiautomatic rifle that can be used to kill people? And FYI a bump stock will work with any semiautomatic rifle and you don't even need a bump stock to bump fire.

And just so you know the facts handguns are actually used in more "mass shootings" than rifles of any kind

Once more, you just tell part of the story and leave out the rest. Yes, the handgun leads in the number of single attempts but the AR, per shooting, holds the absolute body count short of a truck bomb.

Once more, you just tell part of the story and leave out the rest. Yes, the handgun leads in the number of single attempts but the AR, per shooting, holds the absolute body count short of a truck bomb.
handguns are used in more "mass shootings"

And up to time of the Pulse nightclub incident the VA Tech shooting was the deadliest and only 2 handguns were used.

No you haven’t. And we are not talking about the M 16. So, what do you think my experience is?
I have provided facts, links, and statistics. You have run your mouth.

Considering I can get the same results regardless of whether the rifle is an AR or a M-16 and the training from one carries over to the other.

Your links just tell part of the story but leave out the most important. The AR holds the body count record for all civilian weapons short of a truck bomb. Get honest. But if you do, the AR gets regulated under the 1934 NFA law like it should be.

No actually handguns are used in more "mass shootings"

There you go, being dishonest again. I said the body count record goes to the AR and it's the weapon of choice for planned mass shootings at schools and churches. Address that instead of being dishonest.

Considering I can get the same results regardless of whether the rifle is an AR or a M-16 and the training from one carries over to the other.

Your links just tell part of the story but leave out the most important. The AR holds the body count record for all civilian weapons short of a truck bomb. Get honest. But if you do, the AR gets regulated under the 1934 NFA law like it should be.
The "training" from one rifle is also transferrable to other rifles.

They aren't all that much different you know

It is 100% irrelevant.

Why is it that you think being murdered by a guy with an AR 15 is so much more heinous than being murdered by a guy with any other gun?

And really the term AR 15 has become a catchall term no one actually says the make and model of a rifle in the news they just say AR 15 or AR 15 style.

You all have made the term AR 15 meaningless and yet you don't seem to realize that.

No, that's what YOU intend to do. The AR is a family of weapons. It's a specific design no matter what company makes it or calls it.

There you go, being dishonest again. I said the body count record goes to the AR and it's the weapon of choice for planned mass shootings at schools and churches. Address that instead of being dishonest.

It doesn't matter. Tell me what semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine or what handgun could not have killed the same number of people in almost all mass shootings.

The only one that could not have been done with handguns is the Vegas shooting

I have had enough of your BS. I have two decades of US army service and lots of experience with the M 16, both with Auto and Burst.
You are full of shit. The Civilian weapons are one squeeze, one shot weapons. Military application are either one squeeze and many rounds will fire until you ease off the trigger.

Cut the bullshit, boy.

It doesn't matter. Tell me what semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine or what handgun could not have killed the same number of people in almost all mass shootings.

The only one that could not have been done with handguns is the Vegas shooting

Or the Aurora Theater Shooting. Or given the skill level of the shooters (the lack of skills) almost every other high body count mass shooting or attempted mass shooting in our schools and churches.

Or the Aurora Theater Shooting. Or given the skill level of the shooters (the lack of skills) almost every other high body count mass shooting or attempted mass shooting in our schools and churches.
Bullshit.

Anyone can shoot fish in a barrel

I looked at the notes and not one was from the DOD. You are, once again, being dishonest.
Should be easy for you to prove. Just post when, in the modern error, a semi automatic sports rifle like the Colt AR 15 or any of the knock offs has been standard military issue as a primary assault rifle.

1…2…3…Go….

If you take a good hard look, the parts from a SW interchanges with the Ruger which interchanges with the Colt. It's like saying the Colt 45ACP is the real one but the Springfield 45 is a different weapon.

Being chambered for the same round is a far cry from being the same weapon.

Forum List

Back