Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Any rifle with a detachable magazine reloads faster than any rifle with an internal magazine.

So why don't you people just be honest about what you want to ban instead of hiding behind "the children"

I am being honest. You should try it. You gunnutters got smoked in his discussion because you don't have an honest argument.

Really? A 9 millimeter with an extended magazine using defense rounds would do the same thing.

It would have a lower body count. And that's the problem with the AR. It has the capability to have the highest body count by far and it does.

You have lost this discussion because I have brought an honest argument while you have brought in the same tired
BS that never has made sense but it sure does sound good.

It would have a lower body count. And that's the problem with the AR. It has the capability to have the highest body count by far and it does.

You have lost this discussion because I have brought an honest argument while you have brought in the same tired
and these gunnutters claim the AR is underpowered...

Actually, we do. You have propaganda and misinformation.

I have shown that I have the expertise with the AR (M-16) far above you and your MAGAts and gunnutters. Once again, you are using the same dishonest response that you are programmed to do. I am not programmed. I used the tool.

LMAO!
An assault weapon is nothing more than a standard semi automatic with features designed to make it LOOK mean. It does not operate any different, it is not any more powerful than a plain semi automatic, and doesn’t fire any faster.

It is like taking a regular Toyota Camry, putting aero skirts on it and a wing, and then saying it is a race car.

What to gunnutters and groomers have in common?

Gunnutters support ARs that kill children
Groomers want to groom children.

you draw the conclusion.

Yes those gangs of ambulatory sentient AR 15s are killing children.

Guns don't kill people

People kill people

Forum List

Back