Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

FAKE NEWS, do not trust this wanna be gunnutter!

Fact. Assault weapons are generally high-powered semiautomatic firearms where each round has up to four times the muzzle velocity of a handgun round. This means that each round from an assault weapon inflicts greater damage to the human body than a round from a typical handgun.
Compare the muzzle velocity of all these non assault style weapons

A few of them are higher.

FAKE NEWS, do not trust this wanna be gunnutter!

Fact. Assault weapons are generally high-powered semiautomatic firearms where each round has up to four times the muzzle velocity of a handgun round. This means that each round from an assault weapon inflicts greater damage to the human body than a round from a typical handgun.
Here is the problem. The round ain’t that powerful. A few states ban the use of 223 for game hunting because chances are you will only wound it.

It is good for small varmints like coyotes.

Additionally, the new army rifle will shoot a 277 Fury replacing the smaller 5.56 because of issues with the 5.56.

Here is the problem. The round ain’t that powerful. A few states ban the use of 223 for game hunting because chances are you will only wound it.

It is good for small varmints like coyotes.

Additionally, the new army rifle will shoot a 277 Fury replacing the smaller 5.56 because of issues with the 5.56.
Tell that to those people killed by the AR.
next...

And as usual guys like you avoid the question:
Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.
or an M1 Carbine.
I am waiting....waiting....wai....
Just like you people avoid mentioning your real agenda of banning all semiautomatic rifles.

And unlike you I know that it doesn't fucking matter what rifle is used by a murdering piece of shit because dead is fucking dead.

But your tiny mind thinks that there will be no mass shooting if we get rid of one make and model of one rifle and you ignore the fact that most "mass shootings" are done with handguns.

Forum List

Back