Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Moron.....this is where your ignorance comes in....

They have semi-automatic versions of the AK-47 and lots and lots of people have them.....

Idiots like you have just given the AR-15 a reputation it doesn't deserve, so that you can get nuts to use them....to murder innocent people, so you can exploit those deaths....and you really, really enjoy when children are murdered, because they give you the 24/7 news coverage you need for your emotional black mail of uninformed Americans...

That is...until you find out the killer was a left wing, democrat transgender...or a left wing, anti-Trump fired bank employee..........then you can't use those shootings...

Or, you make a martyr out of the transgender killer....

You guys really are vile human beings...and you need to look at your souls...
It went smooth over your head didn't it? Yes, it did.

Why do you think an AR 15 is the only semiautomatic rifle that can be used to kill people?
I never stated that - so why do you bring it up?
And FYI a bump stock will work with any semiautomatic rifle and you don't even need a bump stock to bump fire.
Correct - sooo?
And just so you know the facts handguns are actually used in more "mass shootings" than rifles of any kind
Everyone knows that, sooo?

And as usual guys like you avoid the question:
Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.
I am waiting....waiting....wai....

I never stated that

Correct

I this thread about handguns verses rifles? No

Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.

So you want to ignore the facts that don't agree with your conclusions that semiautomatic rifles need to be banned.

So you want to ignore the facts that don't agree with your conclusions that semiautomatic rifles need to be banned.
No one ever talked about banning my M1 Carbine - got it?

Last edited:

It is 100% irrelevant.

Why is it that you think being murdered by a guy with an AR 15 is so much more heinous than being murdered by a guy with any other gun?

And really the term AR 15 has become a catchall term no one actually says the make and model of a rifle in the news they just say AR 15 or AR 15 style.

You all have made the term AR 15 meaningless and yet you don't seem to realize that.

It is 100% irrelevant.

Why is it that you think being murdered by a guy with an AR 15 is so much more heinous than being murdered by a guy with any other gun?

And really the term AR 15 has become a catchall term no one actually says the make and model of a rifle in the news they just say AR 15 or AR 15 style.

You all have made the term AR 15 meaningless and yet you don't seem to realize that.
or an M1 Carbine.

Heck yes they avoid the question. Also, they avoid telling the truth on the form they fill out to get their ASSAULT RIFLES.
If they answered truthfully, they would not be allowed to get their ASSAULT RIFLES.

Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms​

Wow, 399 plus tax and a box of ammo and you can kill a room full of children
Yes, you can buy an ASSAULT RIFLE for 399 plus tax. Comes with a 30 round magazine as well.
So yeah, that is a plus. So yeah, it is a value. Max body count per dollar.

do the math if you can.

Gunnutters Unite!

Last edited:
That whole slippery slope argument is all you got isn't it? You can't rationally argue against banning assault weapons so you got to attempt to claim it is a "foot in the door", fear monger people into thinking that other guns will follow the assault rifle and be banned. But the slippery slope argument is STUPID, and easily proven wrong.

The assault rifle was banned for TEN DAMN YEARS. In that ten years, name one, JUST FLIPPIN ONE, other gun that was banned. The gun grabbers had their "foot in the door" for TEN DAMN YEARS, and yet they never even bothered to try and ban another type of gun. So, don't walk that stupid ass argument up in here. That dog ain't going to hunt.
Does Canada know there isn't a slippery slope?

Wow, 399 plus tax and a box of ammo and you can fill a room full of children.
Yes, you can buy an ASSAULT RIFLE for 399 plus tax. Comes with a 30 round magazine as well.
So yeah, that is a plus.
Gunnutters Unite!
You can use that AR to have fun at the shooting range, like tens of thousands Americans do every week.

You can have it available for self defense in the unlikely event you would ever need it for that.

However, more importantly, you could use it for the security of a free state, as is proscribed in the Constitution.

If you chose to use it for a crime then piss on you.

which militia are you a member of?
what is your rank?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
  • The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

You can use that AR to have fun at the shooting range, like tens of thousands Americans do every week.

You can have it available for self defense in the unlikely event you would ever need it for that.

However, more importantly, you could use it for the security of a free state, as is proscribed in the Constitution.

If you chose to use it for a crime then piss on you.
I see that you hate children?

• The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
you hate children as well?

well, let's see.. ok..
This guy used his AR to kill his ex-coworkers. Ok, I can say with 100% certainty, when

Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms...​

This guy chose an ASSAULT RIFLE. So yeah, there you go.

Gunman livestreamed mass shooting at Louisville bank that left 5 dead and 8 injured, police say​

well, let's see.. ok..
This guy used his AR to kill his ex-coworkers. Ok, I can say with 100% certainty, when

Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms...​

This guy chose an ASSAULT RIFLE. So yeah, there you go.

Gunman livestreamed mass shooting at Louisville bank that left 5 dead and 8 injured, police say​

Would you mind explaining the details of any potential Semi Automatic sports rifle ban younsupport?

Forum List

Back