Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

AR doesn't have this problem. Designed for government to be as easy to use and kill as fast as possible.
So yeah, that is Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms.. Yep I am on the subject. ;)
And it's not a problem with the mini 14 anymore is it?

and this after market mod to the mini 14 is legal.

Bed wetter's Come on Man, how many more children need to be killed with the ASSUALT WEAPON, KILLING MACHINE, BATTLEFIELD AR?
Eat a dick. In fact eat a whole fuckin bag. Bed wetter's have killed far more kids in this country before they could have been born. Don't sit there and pretend you give a fruit flys fuck about any kids.

Eat a dick. In fact eat a whole fuckin bag. Bed wetter's have killed far more kids in this country before they could have been born. Don't sit there and pretend you give a fruit flys fuck about any kids.
Wow, just wow. Is this the best that you got?

AL.JPG

Kruska

They should take as many people as possible like you, to a far away and deserted island - and then trigger a nuke.

Yep.......mass murder and genocide are the core beliefs of leftist democrats like you.......and you wonder why we don't want to let you take our guns....?

So what? Ban one and a psycho will just use another. I really don't know why that is such a difficult concept for you to understand.
Because it is soooo easy to get an AR-15 and a bump stock, - instead of a fully automatic AK-47 - why is it such a difficult concept for you to understand?

Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Because it is soooo easy to get an AR-15 and a bump stock, - instead of a fully automatic AK-47 - why is it such a difficult concept for you to understand?

Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47?

Moron.....this is where your ignorance comes in....

They have semi-automatic versions of the AK-47 and lots and lots of people have them.....

Idiots like you have just given the AR-15 a reputation it doesn't deserve, so that you can get nuts to use them....to murder innocent people, so you can exploit those deaths....and you really, really enjoy when children are murdered, because they give you the 24/7 news coverage you need for your emotional black mail of uninformed Americans...

That is...until you find out the killer was a left wing, democrat transgender...or a left wing, anti-Trump fired bank employee..........then you can't use those shootings...

Or, you make a martyr out of the transgender killer....

You guys really are vile human beings...and you need to look at your souls...

Kruska I can understand these gunnutters getting all puffed up like a rooster ready to fight when I mention AR.
They been brainwashed by the NRA. So sad these gunnutters can not think on their own.
But hey, this gun was designed around the mentality of a 6th grader. Heck, a third grader can build one of these.
So sad these are in the hands of civilians, so sad.

How many more children must die? Gunnutters have no shame, no shame.

Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.

Why do you think an AR 15 is the only semiautomatic rifle that can be used to kill people? And FYI a bump stock will work with any semiautomatic rifle and you don't even need a bump stock to bump fire.

And just so you know the facts handguns are actually used in more "mass shootings" than rifles of any kind

Kruska there are so many on-line groups for these killing machines, weapons' of war, assault rifles, AR (all the same :hhello:)
Now I see why children get killed left and right with ARs. These gunnutters should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this CHILDREN KILLING assault rife, battlefield proven design, weapon of war that has no business in the hands of civilians!

I am going to update my signature:

Ban Assault Rifles (AR's). Do it for the children.
How many more children must die? Gunnutters have no shame, no shame.

Hey gunnutter, yeah you :hhello: .. you see this? ^^

Moron.....this is where your ignorance comes in....

They have semi-automatic versions of the AK-47 and lots and lots of people have them.....

Idiots like you have just given the AR-15 a reputation it doesn't deserve, so that you can get nuts to use them....to murder innocent people, so you can exploit those deaths....and you really, really enjoy when children are murdered, because they give you the 24/7 news coverage you need for your emotional black mail of uninformed Americans...

That is...until you find out the killer was a left wing, democrat transgender...or a left wing, anti-Trump fired bank employee..........then you can't use those shootings...

Or, you make a martyr out of the transgender killer....

You guys really are vile human beings...and you need to look at your souls...
You do hate the children. I see it.

Forum List

Back