Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Because you rightees won't budge. It becomes all or nothing. When somewhere in the middle not only protects our civil rights but protects our children.
We won’t budge anymore because we have found out the hard way that anti-gunners won’t stop and aren’t honest with their protestations of “cross my heart, give us this and we will be satisfied and will stop trying to erode your rights”.

We won’t budge anymore because we have found out the hard way that anti-gunners won’t stop and aren’t honest with their protestations of “cross my heart, give us this and we will be satisfied and will stop trying to erode your rights”.

Yep....they want to ban all guns....and then they always resort to mass murder

Moron.....a room length doesn't require the training of a Navy Seal......which is why the gun doesn't matter in mass public shootings, you dope......

Even the Las Vegas shooting it didn't matter......the longer sight radius didn't mean anything because he was firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people who were confined and had limited ability to run and hide........you dope.......

Time in the gun free zone is what matters, not the gun.....

A shotgun, at close range of a mass public shooting will do more damage than an AR-15 and the shooter can load on the go....never running dry........

Nashville

6 killed with AR-15 rifle

Cumbria, England

22 killed with a bolt action rifle

Kerch, Russia

20 killed with a pump action shotgun.....

You idiot.
In the Vegas shooting, the AR-15 was the wrong weapon. I would have used an M-1A or FN-FAL in .308/7.62 NATO. Much more hitting power, plus overpenetration that the anemic .223/5.56 NATO lacked. Each round would kill or injure multiple people and reloads are just as fast as a AR-15. For the up close and personal mass killings I would use pipe bomb grenades or self-igniting Molotov cocktails. More injuries and fatalities and a much more horrific aftermath.

In the Vegas shooting, the AR-15 was the wrong weapon. I would have used an M-1A or FN-FAL in .308/7.62 NATO. Much more hitting power, plus overpenetration that the anemic .223/5.56 NATO lacked. Each round would kill or injure multiple people and reloads are just as fast as a AR-15. For the up close and personal mass killings I would use pipe bomb grenades or self-igniting Molotov cocktails. More injuries and fatalities and a much more horrific aftermath.

He had a pilots license... he could have flown a private plane into the crowd and would hqve killed hundreds...

You can't rationally argue against banning assault weapons so you got to attempt to claim it is a "foot in the door",
Idiot, that IS the beginning of the rational argument! You DON'T you have any rational argument for why attacking the AR which is a subset of rifles makes any sense in tackling crime when not only are rifles a TINY FRACTION (the smallest really) of weapons used in crime, but it isn't the guns doing the crime anyway, it is THE PEOPLE. And to a person, most every criminal in school shootings and other senseless killing sprees almost always invariably turns out to be a far leftist progressive.

The assault rifle was banned for TEN DAMN YEARS.
They are still banned, idiot. Assault weapons were banned like in 1928 and today, you need a federal stamp to purchase one. All the anti-gun lobby is today is a ploy using idiots like you to help them disarm the population as with other countries because they FEAR people, then like other countries, soon as law abiding people are defenseless, crime soars because the police just ain't there to protect the populace.

Yet morons like you still don't get it through your thick skull that it isn't the LAW ABIDING people out there attacking and shooting people with guns, it is for the most part the same people who will still have guns after everyone else turns theirs in.

If your elected yokel really wanted to affect crime, they would institute civil and educational reforms both in schools, families and churches, but you godless dreks were all so damn gung ho to make us a godless society, now reap the result of your own actions.

Moron.....a room length doesn't require the training of a Navy Seal......which is why the gun doesn't matter in mass public shootings, you dope......

Even the Las Vegas shooting it didn't matter......the longer sight radius didn't mean anything because he was firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people who were confined and had limited ability to run and hide........you dope.......

Time in the gun free zone is what matters, not the gun.....

A shotgun, at close range of a mass public shooting will do more damage than an AR-15 and the shooter can load on the go....never running dry........

Nashville

6 killed with AR-15 rifle

Cumbria, England

22 killed with a bolt action rifle

Kerch, Russia

20 killed with a pump action shotgun.....

You idiot.
Here we go again.... name calling.. that is all he has....

You don't want to protect children.....you want dead children. Very sad, very sad.
They know I am 💯 percent ACURATE.. but hey, give them some cred.. they try, sure they look silly, but they try. :rolleyes:

Because you rightees won't budge. It becomes all or nothing. When somewhere in the middle not only protects our civil rights but protects our children.
Hm.., I might be a rightee, aka a conservative - but certainly not a cult member - please don't confuse the two.

Last edited:
Shot for shot, no,it's no better than any other semiauto 223. But when you decide to shoot up a crowd of people the AR will fire and reload almost 3 times faster than the normal "Hunting" rifle. The AR is designed for combat where a scared shitless 18 year old is being overrun. It's the best tool out there for combat. And if you think a Mass Shooter is doing anything other than Combat then you are insane.
Any rifle with a detachable magazine reloads faster than any rifle with an internal magazine.

So why don't you people just be honest about what you want to ban instead of hiding behind "the children"

It's not the 3rd or 4th choice of guns that are doing the high body counts. It's the AR and the AR all by itself. Your reasoning is insane.
Ban one and people will use another.

It ain't rocket science

Name one hunting Semi Auto Rifle that can do it? Even the vaunted Mini-14 can't push out as much firepower in a short time as the AR. Case in point, to reload the Mini-14, you have to take your eye off the target window. Then you have to reaquire it. I can reload the AR or the M-16 and never take my eye off the target window. Just as soon as the Mag sinks in (faster than the mini-14) and the bolt is slammed forward, I continue on the same sight windows. There is a reason that the AR is designed that way. It's the baddest dude in a firefight less than 50 yds away.
Sure you can as I already shoed you there is an after market fix for that

Educate yourself. That Mag has to rock in place to lock plus you have to take your eye off the sight window and then require it.

They should take as many people as possible like you, to a far away and deserted island - and then trigger a nuke.

AR doesn't have this problem. Designed for government to be as easy to use and kill as fast as possible.
So yeah, that is Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms.. Yep I am on the subject. ;)

Youtuber compares AR lethality with other legal firearms.
If the AR is banned, it won't stop there. Other guns are just as lethal, if not more. Where will the line in the sand be drawn from the left?

The bed wetter's want absolute power. Until they have the guns, and WE DONT, they're going to try and take EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING that may be deployed in resistance to their dystopian nightmare.

Can you believe this guy? Posting how he would kill people. Prime example of a nutter.
This person should be sent for a mental evaluation and all of his weapons seized for an indefinite length of time.
These nutters are insane.
Kruska

Can you believe this guy? Posting how he would kill people. Prime example of a nutter.
This person should be sent for a mental evaluation and all of his weapons seized for an indefinite length of time.
These nutters are insane.
Kruska
The problem is that these "nutters" then pose as gun owners, posting nonsense about guns and laws. As such supporting to discredit normal gun owners or military/gun enthusiast and collectors.

Forum List

Back