Complete Incompetence! White House blows cover of CIA’s Kabul station chief!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Can you imagine what this regime would do to us IF it wasn't on our side?:cuckoo:

The White House inadvertently blew the cover of the CIA’s top officer in Kabul during President Obama’s surprise trip to Afghanistan on Sunday. The name of the spy agency’s station chief in Kabul was included on a list provided to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in Mr. Obama’s visit with U.S. troops. The White House provided the list that was sent out in a “pool report” by a reporter traveling with the president to thousands of journalists, including foreign media, who receive the reports....

White House blows cover of CIA's Kabul station chief - Washington Times

The station chief must be on the list of those, like Chris Stevens, that obama wants assassinated. According to the Valerie Plame dust up, obama should be on his way to a prison cell.

• Banned
The station chief must be on the list of those, like Chris Stevens, that obama wants assassinated. According to the Valerie Plame dust up, obama should be on his way to a prison cell.

You, my friend, have brought up a subject worthy of a full scale, INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR! THIS is so much more damaging than the bullshit Plame debacle, as to not be in the same room! It is DIRECTLY connected to INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

Don't expect any NYT reporters to go to jail over this one.

Why? The white house gave the report to hundreds of reporters from all over the world.

I was referring to Judith Miller not disclosing her source per the Plame exposure.
The NYT won't even cover any aspect of this one because it reflects badly on their messiah, B Hack, and provides no opportunity for them to promote their left wing causes.

You, my friend, have brought up a subject worthy of a full scale, INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR! THIS is so much more damaging than the bullshit Plame debacle, as to not be in the same room! It is DIRECTLY connected to INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

An inadvertent outing is more damaging than the Bush administration purposely outing an undercover CIA agent out of revenge for her husband's voiced disapproval of the war in Iraq?

We aren't safe with this man and his comrades administration

dear gawd we need to pray we get through the next two years of him in office

Is there a reliable source? Isn't the Washington Times the paper who started the whole scientists manipulated data lie?

the Washington Times is a rag that is owned by the moonie church

The Washington Times was founded in 1982 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the Unification Church , the loonie moonies

An inadvertent outing is more damaging than the Bush administration purposely outing an undercover CIA agent out of revenge for her husband's voiced disapproval of the war in Iraq?

You are too damn ignorant to be posting on this board! Really! Who in the Bush Administration outed an undercover C.I.A. agent? You mean Valerie Plame? No the Bush Administration did not out her, moron. She was outed by a Democrat holdover in the State Department named Richard Heritage. The special prosecutor knew that before he even questioned Scooter Libby. That was another Democrat conspiracy to 'get' the Bush Administration.

You are too damn ignorant to be posting on this board! Really! Who in the Bush Administration outed an undercover C.I.A. agent? You mean Valerie Plame? No the Bush Administration did not out her, moron. She was outed by a Democrat holdover in the State Department named Richard Heritage. The special prosecutor knew that before he even questioned Scooter Libby. That was another Democrat conspiracy to 'get' the Bush Administration.

they are just parrots
they don't care to about the facts

Talk about giving secret information to the Press, Democrat Senator Patrick "Leaky" Leahy told the New York Times that the C.I.A. was tracking Osama Bin Laden by his cellphone calls and the New York Times announced it to the World, including Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden never made another cellphone call and the C.I.A. lost track of him for years. And no........Obama didn't find him, the C.I.A. found him through covert operations. The Pakistani Doctor that outed Bin Laden is still in a Pakistani jail, thank you Obama.

You God Damned Left Wing Democrat Liberal Commies would rather the United States fail than to admit your Messiah is a pathetic excuse of a President.

Last edited:
Can you imagine what this regime would do to us IF it wasn't on our side?:cuckoo:

The White House inadvertently blew the cover of the CIA’s top officer in Kabul during President Obama’s surprise trip to Afghanistan on Sunday. The name of the spy agency’s station chief in Kabul was included on a list provided to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in Mr. Obama’s visit with U.S. troops. The White House provided the list that was sent out in a “pool report” by a reporter traveling with the president to thousands of journalists, including foreign media, who receive the reports....

White House blows cover of CIA's Kabul station chief - Washington Times

Cool.

What's his name?

Talk about giving secret information to the Press, Democrat Senator Patrick "Leaky" Leahy told the New York Times that the C.I.A. was tracking Osama Bin Laden by his cellphone calls and the New York Times announced it to the World, including Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden never made another cellphone call and the C.I.A. lost track of him for years. And no........Obama didn't find him, the C.I.A. found him through covert operations. The Pakistani Doctor that outed Bin Laden is still in a Pakistani jail, thank you Obama.

You God Damned Left Wing Democrat Liberal Commies would rather the United States fail than to admit your Messiah is a pathetic excuse of a President.

Well no.

Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden.

Completely.

There was no "CIA" group assigned to track him. Bush broke that up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html

Bush really didn't care about finding him.

On the other hand?

Then this happened..

That was a CIA operative. Shortly after that?

Bin Laden was dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back