Complete Incompetence! White House blows cover of CIA’s Kabul station chief!!!

The station chief is on obama's assassination list. It's quite simple. Out the man, put his family in danger and obama's allies in al quaeda will take care of the rest.

THIS is so much more damaging than the bullshit Plame debacle, as to not be in the same room! It is DIRECTLY connected to INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

]The station chief is on obama's assassination list. It's quite simple

You are both insane.

Talk about giving secret information to the Press, Democrat Senator Patrick "Leaky" Leahy told the New York Times that the C.I.A. was tracking Osama Bin Laden by his cellphone calls and the New York Times announced it to the World, including Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden never made another cellphone call and the C.I.A. lost track of him for years. And no........Obama didn't find him, the C.I.A. found him through covert operations. The Pakistani Doctor that outed Bin Laden is still in a Pakistani jail, thank you Obama.

You God Damned Left Wing Democrat Liberal Commies would rather the United States fail than to admit your Messiah is a pathetic excuse of a President.

Well no.

Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden.

Completely.

There was no "CIA" group assigned to track him. Bush broke that up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html

Bush really didn't care about finding him.

On the other hand?

Then this happened..

That was a CIA operative. Shortly after that?

Bin Laden was dead.

Read this then apologize for lying to us:
Bush Did Not Stop Looking For Bin Laden - All Da King's Men - Ohio

Last edited by a moderator:
The station chief must be on the list of those, like Chris Stevens, that obama wants assassinated. According to the Valerie Plame dust up, obama should be on his way to a prison cell.

You, my friend, have brought up a subject worthy of a full scale, INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR! THIS is so much more damaging than the bullshit Plame debacle, as to not be in the same room! It is DIRECTLY connected to INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

An inadvertent outing is more damaging than the Bush administration purposely outing an undercover CIA agent out of revenge for her husband's voiced disapproval of the war in Iraq?

Why Just Eat Dick, where YOU at the White House and will swear under oath that what you say is true?... Yeah, I didn't think so either....but, in your behalf, you are about the same mentality as the idiot that exposed the station chief! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Can you imagine what this regime would do to us IF it wasn't on our side?:cuckoo:

The White House inadvertently blew the cover of the CIA’s top officer in Kabul during President Obama’s surprise trip to Afghanistan on Sunday. The name of the spy agency’s station chief in Kabul was included on a list provided to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in Mr. Obama’s visit with U.S. troops. The White House provided the list that was sent out in a “pool report” by a reporter traveling with the president to thousands of journalists, including foreign media, who receive the reports....

White House blows cover of CIA's Kabul station chief - Washington Times

Cool.

What's his name?

Why it was the same guy that gave us the Benghazi attack was caused by a video....you know...what's his name....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why it was the same guy that gave us the Benghazi attack was caused by a video....you know...what's his name....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

and here i thought it was the guy who gave us 13 benghazis and 50 dead when baby bush was president. "cuckoo:

and could be worse... they could out a CIA agent in retaliation for her husband ratting out administration lies to get us into an unnecessary war.

oops.

THIS is so much more damaging than the bullshit Plame debacle, as to not be in the same room! It is DIRECTLY connected to INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!
]The station chief is on obama's assassination list. It's quite simple
You are both insane.

Yes, and the Regime would Never have the IRS investigate conservative groups, and prevent them from tax exempt status so they couldn't operate during the 2012 election, or have the NSA tape EVERYONE's phone, or have the AG SELL guns to Mexican drug dealers killing hundreds of Mexicans, and one of our own border agents... Impossible, the Manchurian muslim would never allow that to happen.... Flakey, you got a day off yesterday because you are a Vet as am I, your grace period is over! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

and here i thought it was the guy who gave us 13 benghazis and 50 dead when baby bush was president. "cuckoo:

and could be worse... they could out a CIA agent in retaliation for her husband ratting out administration lies to get us into an unnecessary war.

oops.

Shall we talk about Obuma's drones killing innocent American citizens overseas, or his turning his back on Syrian Arab Christians being slaughtered after drawing his red line in the sand, or perhaps, the Manchurian muslim firing his own special AG Walpin over the AmeriCorps scandal that was uncovered, but washed away conveniently....want more, I have a LOOOONG list, and perhaps I should post up that asshole statement of yours about Kansas being Oklahoma again.... NINETEEN MEMBERS THANKED me for showing that you are one fucking dumb ass.... Like to see it here again, I know I'd like to post it, but if you fade away, I refrain! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

oops.
Hey Nixon apologist...
You mean a partisan turncoat CIA operative who disclosed classified info for the purpose of attempting to 'get' a political opponent. You need to change the channel and further vet your propagated info.
As for 13 Benghazis, there's only been one and it was a result of B-Hack's utter incompetence.

The station chief must be on the list of those, like Chris Stevens, that obama wants assassinated. According to the Valerie Plame dust up, obama should be on his way to a prison cell.

You, my friend, have brought up a subject worthy of a full scale, INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR! THIS is so much more damaging than the bullshit Plame debacle, as to not be in the same room! It is DIRECTLY connected to INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

An inadvertent outing is more damaging than the Bush administration purposely outing an undercover CIA agent out of revenge for her husband's voiced disapproval of the war in Iraq?

Poor Jed, Armitage outed Plame.....but you aren't intelligent enough to accept the truth.

oops.

Another moronic lemming....look up Armitage.

Talk about giving secret information to the Press, Democrat Senator Patrick "Leaky" Leahy told the New York Times that the C.I.A. was tracking Osama Bin Laden by his cellphone calls and the New York Times announced it to the World, including Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden never made another cellphone call and the C.I.A. lost track of him for years. And no........Obama didn't find him, the C.I.A. found him through covert operations. The Pakistani Doctor that outed Bin Laden is still in a Pakistani jail, thank you Obama.

You God Damned Left Wing Democrat Liberal Commies would rather the United States fail than to admit your Messiah is a pathetic excuse of a President.

Well no.

Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden.

Completely.

There was no "CIA" group assigned to track him. Bush broke that up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html

Bush really didn't care about finding him.

On the other hand?

Then this happened..

That was a CIA operative. Shortly after that?

Bin Laden was dead.

Read this then apologize for lying to us:
Bush Did Not Stop Looking For Bin Laden - All Da King's Men - Ohio

There's no lie.

Bush did stop looking for Bin Laden.

He did get Saddam Hussein. That was his real target.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poor Jed, Armitage outed Plame.....but you aren't intelligent enough to accept the truth.

Well no.

It was Cheney.

Intelligent people accept correction gracefully, I have never mistaken you for intelligent.

In their book Hubris, Isikoff and Corn reveal – as both Armitage and syndicated columnist Robert Novak acknowledged publicly later – that Armitage was Novak's "initial" and "primary source" for Novak's July 2003 column that revealed Plame's identity as a CIA operative and that after Novak revealed his "primary source" (Novak's phrase) was a "senior administration official" who was "not a partisan gunslinger", Armitage phoned Colin Powell that morning and was "in deep distress". Reportedly, Armitage told Powell: "I'm sure [Novak is] talking about me." In his Newsweek article, Isikoff states:

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As most of us have long suspected, the man who told Novak about Valerie Plame was Richard Armitage, Colin Powell's deputy at the State Department and, with his boss, an assiduous underminer of the president's war policy. (

Plamegate's ridiculous conclusion.

Armitage On CIA Leak: 'I Screwed Up'

Armitage On CIA Leak: 'I Screwed Up' - CBS News

Well no.

It was Cheney.

Retard alert Armitage ADMITTED he outed her. Under oath and to the Government. Further he admitted no one ordered him to do it. This is a matter of Historical fact. That you claim other wise proves just how fucking stupid you are.

Forum List

Back