Complete Incompetence! White House blows cover of CIA’s Kabul station chief!!!

Um...at least it wasn't done deliberately to punish a truth teller trying to put the brakes on W's rush to war in Iraq ...when a highly classified undercover NOC agent was "outed" by Cheny henchmen after her husband negated false allegations that Sadam was purchasing fissile materials for nonexistent atom bomb making...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ah,,,,Armitage, who outed Plame was Colin Powell's deputy at the State Department … He hated Bush, calling waterboarding torture.... a whimp of a man, who should have been sent to jail!

I don't think a liberal would recognize the truth it it walked up and smacked them upside the head.

They're still trying to lay down this bullshit. :D

Um...at least it wasn't done deliberately to punish a truth teller trying to put the brakes on W's rush to war in Iraq ...when a highly classified undercover NOC agent was "outed" by Cheny henchmen after her husband negated false allegations that Sadam was purchasing fissile materials for nonexistent atom bomb making...

Ah,,,,Armitage, who outed Plame was Colin Powell's deputy at the State Department … He hated Bush, calling waterboarding torture.... a whimp of a man, who should have been sent to jail!

I don't think a liberal would recognize the truth it it walked up and smacked them upside the head.

They're still trying to lay down this bullshit. :D

It's part of their COMMON CORE CURRICULUM!

library.jpg

:lol:

What a pantload!

dr.d lives in a fantasy world where she holds important degrees and can weigh in intelligently on world issues.
As I say, this is a total fantasy.

Forum List

Back