Complete opt-out of the rep system?

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

(No, I'm not referring to the "Hide your rep" checkbox in the user options.)

In order to opt out of the rep system, chickenshits must contact an ADMIN. From what I hear, it is possible to opt back in at a later date.
Why are you afraid to show others what people think of you?

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

I knew you were a pussy and were going to opt out!!! Your ego.... bwhahahahaha

:dance:

Must spread!

Come on folks! Let's push Sy to 6 grand.

When a Mod contacts you can you ask that Mod to remove that picture of the polesmoker in your avatar?

Thanks.

When a Mod contacts you can you ask that Mod to remove that picture of the polesmoker in your avatar?

Thanks.

Interesting!
He returned after a year absence and as soon as I saw the avatar, the first thing that entered my mind was dead kittens and an intense feeling of "Damn! This is going to be fun!"

Thanks.

Do what I did. Adblock Plus image block.

A few clicks of a mouse, and away they go.

I'm interested in opting out of the 'rep system' of society in general. Can an admin help me with that? I'm pretty sick of hearing about what other people think of me. ;)

I'm interested in opting out of the 'rep system' of society in general. Can an admin help me with that? I'm pretty sick of hearing about what other people think of me. ;)

Send a PM to Meister or cereal_killer, and they'll be happy to hook you up. :thup:

Thanks.

Do what I did. Adblock Plus image block.

A few clicks of a mouse, and away they go.

Adbock Plus and No Scripts are absolutely necessary for browsers, imo.

WPA (Wanker Pundit Anonomous)

Its like a NASCAR race, I don't want to watch, but I can't help looking at the wrecks. I need help.

If anyone knows how to opt out of the whiners on this board, I'd be eternally grateful.

Forum List

Back