Complete opt-out of the rep system?

So, Chickenshit has opted out, huh? No new blog entries, no additions to his ignore list. The sumbitch is beginning to bore me.

I may have to start recycling chew toys.

So, Chickenshit has opted out, huh? No new blog entries, no additions to his ignore list. The sumbitch is beginning to bore me.

That's how you're gonna end it? That's weak even for you - and you're pretty damned dumb.

It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't go on and on about how much he doesn't care about rep and wouldn't of dedicated two blog posts to it. He quite obviously does care.

Some people..........................

it should be funny to see what he puts in his blog now. I am sure he will blame everyone ..... but himself.

:lmao:

LOL, and he can't link it here but still talks about it so we can find it.

Dude has issues.

Obviously too much personal responsibility.

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

(No, I'm not referring to the "Hide your rep" checkbox in the user options.)

PM either cereal_killer or Meister. ;)
What? No 90-day waiting period? :muahaha:

That's how you're gonna end it? That's weak even for you - and you're pretty damned dumb.

Huh??? Weak? You're the one who's too delicate to see or let others see, what people think of you. You're the one who evades direct questions, who quotes those you supposedly have on ignore, and I'm weak?

Why don't you ever address the content of posts you reply to? Too timid? Too stupid?

Fuck off and put me on your bullshit ignore list.

i wonder if he will have the balls to put it BACK into his sig now that he has been reassured its alright to link to it.

He did...:laugh:

did you look at that pathetic thing? Its pretty easy to manipulate him isnt it?

I keep checking the blog, but there's nothing new other than an indication that he's opted out of rep.

Not a single line about how badly he's "owned" everyone for the last few days. No pseudo-intellectual bullshit; nothing. But then, did anyone really expect anything profound from the narcissistic loser?

Is it possible for a member to turn off the "thumb" icon on their posts and zero out their rep score, so that they can no longer give or receive rep? Or does this have to be done by an admin only?

Here, Willy...please check all that apply.

butt_hurt_report_internet_version.jpg

I am very disappointed in you.

I thought by now you would have taken that stick out of your ass and developed a sense of humility.

I thought by now you would have taken that stick out of your ass and developed a sense of humility.

I think he rather likes that stick up his ass.

An Administrator is the one to do it. That is who did mine. :D

it would be nice if there were some sort of indicator for those who have chosen to opt out.

it would be nice if there were some sort of indicator for those who have chosen to opt out.

oh good lord.

WHY??? why would an indicator be needed?

I think the list will be increasing, for those who don't want or need the games or the attention. I think better discourse can be had when those two equations are eliminated or reduced.

However there are people on board who live here, it seems, and need other people to engage in flaming. They are probably upset that fewer and fewer posters remain with which to do that.

I ignore them. :D

I think he rather likes that stick up his ass.

I agree, it makes him *special*.

Forum List

Back