Computer Scam

• Banned
I ask them what my public IP is and then laugh as they try to make up a story. :laugh:
I also got one the day before that stated that I was in tax trouble and if I did not reply in 72 hours I would face penalizes of monetary nature. False phone number false claims. I don't make enough money to pay taxes so good luck on that one.

I tell them when they call that I can see them at their desk...and I followed them home yesterday...it really freaks them out....

I ask them what my public IP is and then laugh as they try to make up a story. :laugh:
I also got one the day before that stated that I was in tax trouble and if I did not reply in 72 hours I would face penalizes of monetary nature. False phone number false claims. I don't make enough money to pay taxes so good luck on that one.
Yeah I got that one too about a year ago. I just told them I would be referring the case to my law firm to handle. They never called me again.

This may not be the only phone issue out there. Lately I have been getting a lot of strange calls. When the phone rings that first ring is the only ring that happens. A number comes up on the ID and right where the person's name should be, its just another set of numbers all across that one row of the phone screen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. No, I have not answered when this happens.

Forum List

Back