Comrade Kamala offers $750 of assistance to Helene victims

Trump isn’t wasting govt resources of websites while 100s die
Trump is a private citizen and websites that direct victims to aid etc. is hardly “wasted” you cynical cretin

You get dumber by the day troll

Like I have said numerous times.

Why Trump and Trumpers accuse others of… THEY are actually guilty of

Its is going to be ok. :itsok:

The bad orange man that haunts your dreams is not going to kill you. You are the one who wants him dead.

Trump probably has nightmares about you.

You support poor people in a rich country giving to rich people in a poor country. Your morality is backwards, but you can fix it.

You are in a cult. I actually feel bad for brainwashed people like you.

Trump is a private citizen and websites that direct victims to aid etc. is hardly “wasted” you cynical cretin

You get dumber by the day troll
That website didn’t direct anyone to aid. It was propaganda

JohnDB was lying.and so is the Angus asshole

I’m so surprised
The whole world is lying except for those who love Kamala.... :auiqs.jpg:

1728136384077.jpeg

The FEMA thing you posted was about getting homes rebuilt etc.

Immediate relief like shelter and food/water is much easier to get and available.

It takes a while to get to the MILLIONS of affected people to process disaster claims.

What would you expect?

Again

MILLIONS… in five states

My family lives 60 miles south of Ashville and they are doing ok minus any internet or phone service. Stores are open, gas stations are selling gas. They even have cell service in town, as my mom called me today while she was in town.
Does your mom have power? I went to 3 grocery stores, two had no eggs, and the quick sandwich meats like ham and bologna were empty at two stores.

The funny thing is that they actually believe it themselves and quickly let the rest of us know just how dumb they are by posting it.
Used to that political forums were frequented by folks who were informed on issues and interested in facts.

Now more than half the members are just a flock screeching groupies with no brains.

Used to that political forums were frequented by folks who were informed on issues and interested in facts.

Now more than half the members are just a flock screeching groupies with no brains.
We post facts.... we post tweets....live time tweets of Elon Musk trying to get supplies in, and being stopped by the regime..... you people call it fake news.

I rest my case. You people can not be reasoned with - all you care about is absolute power - so it's probably best to peacefully break up the country.

We post facts.... we post tweets....live time tweets of Elon Musk trying to get supplies in, and being stopped by the regime..... you people call it fake news.

I rest my case. You people can not be reasoned with - all you care about is absolute power - so it's probably best to peacefully break up the country.
Tweets are not facts.

And Musk was able to land once he complied with flight rules

tweets are not facts. they can be factual, but until there's some real backup they are just noise.

I could go to twitter right now and post a tweet about how tRump was caught on the back nine in flagrante delicto with a small poodle, Bibi Netanyahu, and a couple of pounds of meth, but would it be true?

tweets are not facts. they can be factual, but until there's some real backup they are just noise.

I could go to twitter right now and post a tweet about how tRump was caught on the back nine in flagrante delicto with a small poodle, Bibi Netanyahu, and a couple of pounds of meth, but would it be true?
What the hell do you think main stream media news is?
The Gospel? ROFL
Keep digging yourself a bigger hole.

Forum List

Back