Comrade Kamala offers $750 of assistance to Helene victims

And yet oddly there are starlink setups all over the place.

In truth Musk was having trouble landing because he had not complied with flight plan rules in a very busy airspace . It got resolved quickly
Regime is lying. FAKE NEWS

So you think this shit is funny?
YOU think it is funny to bust open our borders for criminal illegals, terrorists and enemy combatants. NO. It isn't funny to provide money, food lodging and voter registration cards to THESE PEOPLE and deny Americans lifesaving aid. Disgusting bunch of anti america assholes.

YOU think it is funny to bust open our borders for criminal illegals, terrorists and enemy combatants. NO. It isn't funny to provide money, food lodging and voter registration cards to THESE PEOPLE and deny Americans lifesaving aid. Disgusting bunch of anti america assholes.
Stop with your boogeyman bullshit.

You’re defending an asshole who thinks this is funny

Stop with your boogeyman bullshit.

You’re defending an asshole who thinks this is funny
SHUT UP YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF HATE AMERICA CRAP.

SHUT UP YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF HATE AMERICA CRAP.

Fuck you.

That has nothing to do with Helene, nor does the border

Fuck you.

That has nothing to do with Helene, nor does the border
I see what you're trying to do...you want to make an issue of his humor which affects nothing when it's the people you support who are actively standing in the way of rescue and supply efforts in this area. And for that you deserve nothing but contempt.

I see what you're trying to do...you want to make an issue of his humor which affects nothing when it's the people you support who are actively standing in the way of rescue and supply efforts in this area. And for that you deserve nothing but contempt.
His “humor “ mocks the victims of this tragedy and you defend that

Food is being brought to them where they are isolated
The evidence provided by private people, flying their own helicopters says otherwise.

I just gave 10,000gal in fuel to one of those groups.

The evidence provided by private people, flying their own helicopters says otherwise.

I just gave 10,000gal in fuel to one of those groups.
Because some private citizens are helping out does NOT mean that the Feds aren’t also doing that.

What a stupid claim

If you really did donate that fuel kudos to you

Forum List

Back