Comrade Kamala offers $750 of assistance to Helene victims

Let's analyze this one. Comrade has decided there is just enough leftover money after they gave $200 billion to the Ukraine, and God knows how much money to their migrant buddies (illegal aliens), that $750 can be given to Helene victims.

What does $750 buy you these days?

Well, it's not even a mortgage payment for most people. And it's certainly not a rent payment either.

$750 might cover family groceries for a month. Perhaps 2 months if you buy really cheap and smart.

$750 gets you maybe a week in a hotel while the flood waters recede.

$750 might get you a month of daycare.

$750 might get you some replacement furniture and clothing. Some.

What are these people supposed to live on until the big insurance companies come through with a payment (If they even do -- if they can't weasel out of it somehow).

Do you think it might make more sense if Congress passes a law that mortgage/rent and car payments are suspended for 6 months?

Completely unacceptable.

👆

blah blah blah.gif

& now for some facts:

No, FEMA isn’t giving people impacted by Hurricane Helene just $750

A FEMA disaster relief program does offer victims $750, but it’s not FEMA’s only program. Hurricane Helene survivors can apply for many others.

His “humor “ mocks the victims of this tragedy and you defend that
I'm calling YOU on your support for the people that are giving billions to ukraine and igoring the suffering of Americans. I DON"T GIVE A JOT ABOUT HIS HUMOR. HELL..DEMOCRATS HAVE ALready Mocked these people and i didn't hear you complain about THAT!!! The Problem is the Democrazy Party and their Treatment of AMERICANS. and you know that. and you'd be making fun of these suffering folk too if you weren't on your moral high horse to distract from the actual problem.

Because some private citizens are helping out does NOT mean that the Feds aren’t also doing that.

What a stupid claim

If you really did donate that fuel kudos to you
FEDS AREN"T. People on the ground will tell you this. But nooooo you want to put your party's deviousness over the rescue of your fellow americans whom you hate by the way because they live in the red AREA OF wESTERN nORTH cAROLINA. Don't think youre fooling anybody.

👆

View attachment 1022260

& now for some facts:

A FEMA disaster relief program does offer victims $750, but it’s not FEMA’s only program. Hurricane Helene survivors can apply for many others.

It's a tad difficult to apply when the FEMA, Bootyjoice and the FAA are preventing help from flying in.

Thank goodness for Elon and his volunteer Starlink program.

I'm calling YOU on your support for the people that are giving billions to ukraine and igoring the suffering of Americans. I DON"T GIVE A JOT ABOUT HIS HUMOR. HELL..DEMOCRATS HAVE ALready Mocked these people and i didn't hear you complain about THAT!!! The Problem is the Democrazy Party and their Treatment of AMERICANS. and you know that. and you'd be making fun of these suffering folk too if you weren't on your moral high horse to distract from the actual problem.
You are defending a creep that thinks this disaster is funny

And if no money went to Ukraine, it would not affect the funds for this relief effort AT ALL

That’s just your current cynical whipping boy

I just showed you jackass
You showed me a bullshit article put out by the dem military that has done nothing but weaken our military strength YOU have PROVED Nothing other than you can copy a link and post it here and you think it proves your point. YOU are the jackass.

It's a tad difficult to apply when the FEMA, Bootyjoice and the FAA are preventing help from flying in.

Thank goodness for Elon and his volunteer Starlink program.

it's all pure bullshit.

SpaceX engineer claims FEMA is 'actively blocking' shipments and goods: Musk​

by JESSICA A. BOTELHO | The National News Desk
Fri, October 4th 2024 at 12:40 PM
Updated Fri, October 4th 2024 at 6:20 PM
[...]
In a post on X, Musk alleged that FEMA is "failing to adequately help people" in need, as well as hindering SpaceX as they try to provide much-needed assistance.

" Hey Elon, update here on site of Asheville, NC. We have powered up two large operating bases for choppers to deliver goods into hands. We’ve deployed 300+ starlinks and outpour is it has saved many lives," the engineer wrote in a message to Musk, according to the billionaire."
[...]
SpaceX engineer claims FEMA is 'actively blocking' shipments and goods: Musk

200px-D%27oh.jpg

Misinformation. The left, the enemy of the people, uses that bullshit all the time and then they call anything out of conservatives MISinformation. We got yer numbers you bunch of liars.

You showed me a bullshit article put out by the dem military that has done nothing but weaken our military strength YOU have PROVED Nothing other than you can copy a link and post it here and you think it proves your point. YOU are the jackass.
I gave you a link to the National Guard explaining what they are doing.

You’re calling the NG liars

You are despicable

it's all pure bullshit.

SpaceX engineer claims FEMA is 'actively blocking' shipments and goods: Musk​

by JESSICA A. BOTELHO | The National News Desk
Fri, October 4th 2024 at 12:40 PM
Updated Fri, October 4th 2024 at 6:20 PM
[...]
In a post on X, Musk alleged that FEMA is "failing to adequately help people" in need, as well as hindering SpaceX as they try to provide much-needed assistance.

[...]
SpaceX engineer claims FEMA is 'actively blocking' shipments and goods: Musk

200px-D%27oh.jpg
Apparently that’s bullshit because

Forum List

Back