Comrade Trump claims Hillary will need to cheat to win Pennsylvania

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

So Clinton is up by at least 10 points in Penn and the GOP has not won the state since 1988. Is Comrade Trump serious or is he nuts?

Others suggest he is setting up one of the main excuses he will use when he is pummeled in November.

What do you think?

Donald John Trump along with those voting for him know he is going to lose this November badly, so they need to get their excuses ready and perfected so they can live in denial for the real reason why Trump loss and it was not because of someone cheating..

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

So Clinton is up by at least 10 points in Penn and the GOP has not won the state since 1988. Is Comrade Trump serious or is he nuts?

Others suggest he is setting up one of the main excuses he will use when he is pummeled in November.

What do you think?

Donald John Trump along with those voting for him know he is going to lose this November badly, so they need to get their excuses ready and perfected so they can live in denial for the real reason why Trump loss and it was not because of someone cheating..

I agree. It is only August and yet, he is already coming up with excuses that he can use when he loses. To thiink, any one of the other GOP challengers would have given Hillary a better contest. It seems he comes up with stupid statements every day that show he is totally unprepared to be elected to ANYTHING.

voterfraud.jpg

RIGHT....The pain of supporting a Total Loser must be a drag on your emotions, huh? Why would Hillary try to manipulate voting when she is killing Comrade Trump in all polling.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

Have you ever thought that maybe Trump is throwing the election purposefully. I have and many others have.

RIGHT....The pain of supporting a Total Loser must be a drag on your emotions, huh? Why would Hillary try to manipulate voting when she is killing Comrade Trump in all polling.

JimH52

Have you ever thought that maybe Trump is throwing the election purposefully. I have and many others have.

Because Hillary can't help herself. She could easily have beaten Sanders but her corruption nature would not allow her to win fairly so she cheated Sanders and bought him a new home.

JimH52

Because Hillary can't help herself. She could easily have beaten Sanders but her corruption nature would not allow her to win fairly so she cheated Sanders and bought him a new home.

Ha Ha! I bet you are a birfer too....:banana:

Well, it is going to get a lot worse with Comrade Trump. You may as well prepare for it.

I suggest that you come up with some more fake conspiracy theorys.

JimH52

Well, it is going to get a lot worse with Comrade Trump. You may as well prepare for it.

Nothing fake about it. Some of the DNC folks had to resign over screwing Bernie.

JimH52

Nothing fake about it. Some of the DNC folks had to resign over screwing Bernie.

Bernie is ancient history. You and Comrade Trump need to worry about Hillary. She is embarrassing your boy...

JimH52

Bernie is ancient history. You and Comrade Trump need to worry about Hillary. She is embarrassing your boy...

I agree Bernie is history. You also haven't defended what she and the DNC did to him. I will assume that you are perfectly OK with cheating him.

JimH52

I agree Bernie is history. You also haven't defended what she and the DNC did to him. I will assume that you are perfectly OK with cheating him.
She should've trashed his wife and lied her ass off about his father being a murderer. Then maybe republicans would love her.

Forum List

Back