Comrade Trump criticizes mother of fallen Captain

The parents of the war hero are two homosexual men. So this attack by Trump is even worser!! Look at the happy and brave Gay couple!

48991951.cached.jpg

How could Trump attack these two brave gay men? Doesn't he know that Islam will kill them?

You're a dishonorable man I see. your party can burn in hell.

Your desire to have your ideological enemies sit their like bitches and just meekly take the abuse your side dishes out is understandable.

Cowardly, dishonest, but understandable.

But we republicans have learned that brutes like you take civility or even civilization as a sign of weakness, not dignity to be respected or, LOL, returned in kind.

The parents of the war hero are two homosexual men. So this attack by Trump is even worser!! Look at the happy and brave Gay couple!

48991951.cached.jpg

How could Trump attack these two brave gay men? Doesn't he know that Islam will kill them?

Even if I support science, infrastructure, and R&D?

:rofl:
Zander has always been a dishonorable person, a fit compaion for Correll and Yurt and bripat and so forth and so on. Comrade Donald criticized the parents of a war hero. Dishonorable.
It is pure speculation that every soldier that dies in battle is a hero. Sometimes they die from disease or an accident.

You are sicker than Comrade Trump. He could have said, "He died a hero defending his country," and let it go. But he can't! Comrade Trump has no filter. He has never had anyone tell him to just shut up and leave it alone.

In November, US voters will tell him to "Shut up and Go Away!"
Sorry, but Hillary has problems identifying the enemy. This was just "An Overseas Contingency Operation", not a war on terror.
How can we forget that she was part of the Obama Administration that actually renamed terrorism, calling it "Man-made Disasters".

So using their rationale, we should say that he died from workplace violence, not defending his country. Obama still hasn't recognized all of the victims at Ft Hood.

Last edited:

48991951.cached.jpg

Zander has always been a dishonorable person, a fit compaion for Correll and Yurt and bripat and so forth and so on. Comrade Donald criticized the parents of a war hero. Dishonorable.
It is pure speculation that every soldier that dies in battle is a hero. Sometimes they die from disease or an accident.

You are sicker than Comrade Trump. He could have said, "He died a hero defending his country," and let it go. But he can't! Comrade Trump has no filter. He has never had anyone tell him to just shut up and leave it alone.

Trump did say the son was a hero. And he wondered - as did many viewers - and women in particular - why the wife stood their mute.
Now, If only the leftards expressed as much outrage over Islamist terrorism on their own soil and all over Europe and the world, as they do with their completely faux outrage over an observation, America would be much better off.

Trump did say the son was a hero. And he wondered - as did many viewers - and women in particular - why the wife stood their mute.
Now, If only the leftards expressed as much outrage over Islamist terrorism on their own soil and all over Europe and the world, as they do with their completely faux outrage over an observation, America would be much better off.
Democrats boo soldiers......but they'll shed a tear for them when it becomes politically advantageous.

Trump faces backlash over attacks on family of slain Muslim US soldier - CNNPolitics.com

He said she was prohibited from speaking as he husband tore Comrade Trump a new one. Republican are going to curse the day that Comrade Trump announced he would run for the Republican nomination. I tell you, the man is imbalanced...

On a hypothetical. Only mistake Trump made was to take the bate. Kahn and his dead son mean very little it the scheme of things. I guess the Kahns do have something in common though as both their Son and Pat Smiths Son both died because of lying politicians I guess.

"bait"

Democrats boo soldiers......but they'll shed a tear for them when it becomes politically advantageous.

"Desperately defending Comrade Trump?"

Trump faces backlash over attacks on family of slain Muslim US soldier - CNNPolitics.com

He said she was prohibited from speaking as he husband tore Comrade Trump a new one. Republican are going to curse the day that Comrade Trump announced he would run for the Republican nomination. I tell you, the man is imbalanced...

On a hypothetical. Only mistake Trump made was to take the bate. Kahn and his dead son mean very little it the scheme of things. I guess the Kahns do have something in common though as both their Son and Pat Smiths Son both died because of lying politicians I guess.

"bait"

Wow. YOu found a typo. Or, maybe a misspelling.

That you for your tremendous contribution to the debate.

If you don't mind, I might need a couple of weeks to consider the DEEP and MANY LAYERS of your post.

I might need to read a few books or maybe get an advanced degree from an Elite University before I feel comfortable addressing your brilliance.

This is for you.

62145288.jpg

"bait"

Wow. YOu found a typo. Or, maybe a misspelling.

That you for your tremendous contribution to the debate.

If you don't mind, I might need a couple of weeks to consider the DEEP and MANY LAYERS of your post.

I might need to read a few books or maybe get an advanced degree from an Elite University before I feel comfortable addressing your brilliance.

This is for you.

62145288.jpg

Just returning the favor when one of you lunatics do that same to me. Have a nice day.

Sorry, I forgot to address you as Comrade Correll...

"Desperately defending Comrade Trump?"
No....just pointing out how ironic this is.
While Retired Gen. John Allen was speaking at the DNC to boos and chants of "No More War" I think Democrats made their feelings clear. Hillary hates the military vehemently, yet it is not beneath her to use a Golden Star family to help her win election.

Last edited:
"Shut up and Go Away!"

Let's see here -- your respect for freedom of speech is such that Muslims are free to attack at will but the objects of their attack must be muzzled.

Interestingly enough, this is also the exact same attitude as hundreds of millions of Islamists.

She explained very clearly why she did not talk.

Trump's attack her makes His Comradeship look ever more dark. Comrade Donald is a piece of shit.
Trump didn't attack her. He just wondered out loud if she was even allowed to speak.
Yes, he attacked her. No doubt about that.

He is digging his own political grave when he says such things, yet he keeps on digging.

She explained very clearly why she did not talk.

Trump's attack her makes His Comradeship look ever more dark. Comrade Donald is a piece of shit.
Trump didn't attack her. He just wondered out loud if she was even allowed to speak.
Yes, he attacked her. No doubt about that.

He is digging his own political grave when he says such things, yet he keeps on digging.
His minions are eagerly joining in on the attacks....just like they have ever since he attacked a POW. I've been watching the pattern. Drumpf says something outrageous...and it takes from 24-48 hours for his minions to regroup...gather up their talking points....and jump right in again.

Forum List

Back