Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

RW, you cited the opinion of Mexico as proof that Trump was being racist when he attacked illegal immigrants.

I asked you why you considered the people of Mexico an authority on what Trump was thinking inside of his head, as opposed to, say someone who shared his views, like myself.

You did not answer. That was not a rhetorical question.

You seem to be leaning towards that insane lefty idea that the intent of the person saying or doing something is not what defines what they say or do, BUT, the way it makes some one else feel, IF THAT PERSON is a member of a traditionally disadvantaged group.

If that is not what you were suggesting, please explain to me what your actual reasons for that were.
All Mexico knows is what they hear

What they hear from Trump is ignorance, hatred and bigotry

bullshit, what they hear is common sense, border security, and enforcing our laws.

Every other country in the world secures its borders, why don't you libs want our borders secure?

BTW, the skittles thing was an analogy, why is it that liberals don't understand analogies?
What they heard was that their government was intentionally sending mrderers, rapists and drug dealers across the border.

We are very inowlegeable about analogies. We understand the implications of Trumps callous analogy

that is what the media TOLD them that he said, it is NOT what he actually said.

Why do you accept a lying corrupt biased media? Remember, it might not always be on your side.

Trumps "skittles"

10.2.15.3_sourced.jpg
Even when you take out the self-inflicted poison Skittles (suicides), you are left with nearly 13,000 poison Skittles (gun homicides) in your bowl.

That's a LOT of poison Skittles!

Which in no way has anything to do with the topic.

It demonstrates the fallacy of the Skittles analogy. None of you bigots has been able to explain the difference between swimming pools Skittles, gun owner Skittles, and Syrian refugee Skittles.

It must chafe your ass that there are far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far more poisonous gun owner Skittles, eh?

would you get if it was M & Ms?

No dodge

Trump says racist things which makes him a racist.
That's the way it works

Yes, dodge.

YOu made your accusations of racism, and when I pressed you on them, instead of responding seriously and honestly, you started playing silly little evasive games to shut down that thread of debate.

IF you actually manged to hide from yourself what you were doing, I strongly recommend rereading the threat with an eye to how dishonest you were repeatedly.

You insist on repeating your smears when you have refused to support them.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg
No dodge ...I am calling Trump a racist

Your best defense is I can't know what is in Trumps heart. In that case, Trump would be a man who is not racist but spouts racism to get elected

I obviously did not deny that you called Trump a racist.

THe only reason your pretended to be confused about that was to have an excuse to put your unsupported accusation out there AGAIN.

That makes you a dishonest propagandist.

One way you tried to support your claim was to cite the population of Mexico as an Authority.

When I called you on that, you srtated playing stupid to avoid honestly and seriously address my challenge to your point.

Now that you completely shut down that thread of discussion you are back to making the accusations that you have demonstrated that you cannot support.

THat is the act of a troll.

And a liar.

im-not-saying-youre-a-troll-but-youre-a-troll.jpg

Racists say racist things
Trump spouts racist rhetoric. Making him a racist himself or someone using racism to get elected

Either one is despicable

If you really believed that, you would not have dodged like a little girl.

56785871.jpg

I am the one who believes that?

Most of the world believes that

for the record: Mexican is NOT A RACE

Does that excuse bigotry?

of course not, Trump has many Hispanics in management positions in his companies---is that bigotry.

is it bigotry to want to enforce our immigration laws and prevent criminals from entering our country? He never said that ALL Mexicans are rapists or drug dealers, but some of them are and everyone knows it.

Yes, dodge.

YOu made your accusations of racism, and when I pressed you on them, instead of responding seriously and honestly, you started playing silly little evasive games to shut down that thread of debate.

IF you actually manged to hide from yourself what you were doing, I strongly recommend rereading the threat with an eye to how dishonest you were repeatedly.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg

Your best defense is I can't know what is in Trumps heart. In that case, Trump would be a man who is not racist but spouts racism to get elected

THe only reason your pretended to be confused about that was to have an excuse to put your unsupported accusation out there AGAIN.

One way you tried to support your claim was to cite the population of Mexico as an Authority.

When I called you on that, you srtated playing stupid to avoid honestly and seriously address my challenge to your point.

Now that you completely shut down that thread of discussion you are back to making the accusations that you have demonstrated that you cannot support.

And a liar.

Trump spouts racist rhetoric. Making him a racist himself or someone using racism to get elected

Either one is despicable

56785871.jpg

wrong, and the recent polls prove it. Trump is going to win, deal with it.

Yes, dodge.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg

And a liar.

Either one is despicable

56785871.jpg

By dodging you demonstrate that you do not believe that.

Because if you did believe that, you would be happy to prove it,

Please stop pretending to be too dumb to understand my statements.

of course not, Trump has many Hispanics in management positions in his companies---is that bigotry.

is it bigotry to want to enforce our immigration laws and prevent criminals from entering our country? He never said that ALL Mexicans are rapists or drug dealers, but some of them are and everyone knows it.

RW, is smart enough to know that.

But, he is more emotionally invested in a DEM WIN, than he is in his self image as a good and honest person.

SO, he lies, and lies.

Sure he does ...name some

"Some of my best friends are....."

There is no bigotry. YOu are dishonest.

Worst bigotry I have seen since George Wallace in 1968

Republicans are eating it up

Why are you being such an asshole?

This is for you.

5bf317a25b3c380e97ffcd9025fd80c6deecc20c_zps55144250.jpg

Calling a racist a racist is not being an asshole

But calling someone a racist falsely is.

And that is what you have been doing, constantly.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, remember that One Party Utopia you like to gloat about?

Do you think it is healthy that EVERY SINGLE TIME the largest single ethnic group speaks out in defense of it's interests, that they get vilified as racists and shouted down and thus NEVER EVER GET their voices heard?

Healthy for your Utopian society that is.

How do you think that is going to work out? Rainbows and unicorns?

And Obama didn't "fuck it up".

It was fine when he took office.
No, it was not. Syria has been a problem for a good long while. At their "best" and "most stable" they were regularly screwing up life for their neighbors. A lot of the problems in Lebanon originate in Syria.

And Obama didn't "fuck it up".

It was fine when he took office.
No, it was not. Syria has been a problem for a good long while. At their "best" and "most stable" they were regularly screwing up life for their neighbors. A lot of the problems in Lebanon originate in Syria.

Syria has been a problem for a good long while. At their "best" and "most stable" they were regularly screwing up life for their neighbors.

Sure, but they weren't blowing up their own cities and displacing millions of their own citizens.

RW, is smart enough to know that.

But, he is more emotionally invested in a DEM WIN, than he is in his self image as a good and honest person.

SO, he lies, and lies.

yep, he is a good little brain dead dem/lib sheep who wants momma govt to take care of all his needs and tell him how to live. he is dumb as a road kill armadillo, and probably smells about the same.

Trumps "skittles"

10.2.15.3_sourced.jpg
Even when you take out the self-inflicted poison Skittles (suicides), you are left with nearly 13,000 poison Skittles (gun homicides) in your bowl.

That's a LOT of poison Skittles!

Which in no way has anything to do with the topic.

It demonstrates the fallacy of the Skittles analogy. None of you bigots has been able to explain the difference between swimming pools Skittles, gun owner Skittles, and Syrian refugee Skittles.

It must chafe your ass that there are far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far more poisonous gun owner Skittles, eh?

False lethargy.

Forum List

Back