Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

We've witnessed all this before:

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which its captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany. After they were denied entry to Cuba, Canada, and the United States, the refugees were finally accepted in various European countries, and historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them died in death camps during World War II."

Some of us would not want something like this on our conscience. Others don't
have a conscious.

If you wanted the US to be open to refugees, your filthy dems should not have spent the last 50 years importing tens of millions of Third World Immigrants into the US, exhausting our enormous, but not infinite generosity.

I only imported 6 immigrants. Customs told me that I would have to pay a duty if I imported more than that.

Ha ha ha.

My point stands.

If you wanted the US to be open to refugees, your filthy dems should not have spent the last 50 years importing tens of millions of Third World Immigrants into the US, exhausting our enormous, but not infinite generosity.

Ok. I'll send back 3 Vietnamese, and take in three Syrians.

THat's nice.

My point stands.

RW, you cited the opinion of Mexico as proof that Trump was being racist when he attacked illegal immigrants.

I asked you why you considered the people of Mexico an authority on what Trump was thinking inside of his head, as opposed to, say someone who shared his views, like myself.

You did not answer. That was not a rhetorical question.

You seem to be leaning towards that insane lefty idea that the intent of the person saying or doing something is not what defines what they say or do, BUT, the way it makes some one else feel, IF THAT PERSON is a member of a traditionally disadvantaged group.

If that is not what you were suggesting, please explain to me what your actual reasons for that were.
All Mexico knows is what they hear

What they hear from Trump is ignorance, hatred and bigotry

That's awful. Maybe they should stay home, it's too mean up here.

RW, you cited the opinion of Mexico as proof that Trump was being racist when he attacked illegal immigrants.

I asked you why you considered the people of Mexico an authority on what Trump was thinking inside of his head, as opposed to, say someone who shared his views, like myself.

You seem to be leaning towards that insane lefty idea that the intent of the person saying or doing something is not what defines what they say or do, BUT, the way it makes some one else feel, IF THAT PERSON is a member of a traditionally disadvantaged group.

If that is not what you were suggesting, please explain to me what your actual reasons for that were.

Yes. We covered that. They believe that Trump is being racist.

But I asked you WHY do you consider them an Authority on what Trump is/was thinking?

Because you are citing them like they are.

Would not someone who SHARED Trump's opinion on the topic be a better source for what is the reason and/or motivation for a policy?

Like me?

Oh, and I am giving you a pass on the PIcard Race Card meme, even thought you were asking for it. I hope you appreciate the special treatment you are getting.

100 million Mexicans seem to agree

Not race card when you are dealing with actual racist statements

But I asked you WHY do you consider them an Authority on what Trump is/was thinking?

Would not someone who SHARED Trump's opinion on the topic be a better source for what is the reason and/or motivation for a policy?

Like me?

Oh, and I am giving you a pass on the PIcard Race Card meme, even thought you were asking for it. I hope you appreciate the special treatment you are getting.
Mexico is the number one authority on statements directed at them

100 million Mexicans can't be wrong

Like me?

Because the statement was "directed at" Mexico, does not give the people of Mexico any special advantage to understanding Trump's mind.

Indeed, it is far more likely as their interests and pride are threatened by Trump's proposed policies that they are emotionally invested and thus NOT objective in their conclusion.

The alternative is for them to admit that, yes they are in the wrong and that Trump is right to call them on it.

That makes them nearly the Worst possible judge of Trump's state of Mind.

Like me?

Because the statement was "directed at" Mexico, does not give the people of Mexico any special advantage to understanding Trump's mind.

Indeed, it is far more likely as their interests and pride are threatened by Trump's proposed policies that they are emotionally invested and thus NOT objective in their conclusion.

The alternative is for them to admit that, yes they are in the wrong and that Trump is right to call them on it.

So Trump is the expert on what is offensive to Mexicans?

Like me?

The was very dishonest of you.

THe question was, was Trump being racist when he attacked Illegal Immigration and blamed Mexico for it, and stated he would make Mexico pay for the Wall.

Racism is a matter of intent.

You are claiming that Mexicans have an innate ability to know what Trump was thinking when he made those statements.

I have pointed out several flaws with that belief.

I have pointed out that someone who SHARES his views would be more likely to understand his thinking on the issues and to be able to tell you whether or not racism was his reason(s).

Would you now like to HONESTLY, respond to what I ACTUALLY SAID?

Like me?

THe question was, was Trump being racist when he attacked Illegal Immigration and blamed Mexico for it, and stated he would make Mexico pay for the Wall.

You are claiming that Mexicans have an innate ability to know what Trump was thinking when he made those statements.

I have pointed out that someone who SHARES his views would be more likely to understand his thinking on the issues and to be able to tell you whether or not racism was his reason(s).

I agree. David Duke shares Trump's views.

Like me?

Trump did not stop at attacking illegal immigration...he can't just stop himself

He attacked the country of Mexico, all immigrants and a judge of Mexican descent........a bigotry Trifecta

Like me?

Trump did not stop at attacking illegal immigration...he can't just stop himself

He attacked the country of Mexico, all immigrants and a judge of Mexican descent........a bigotry Trifecta

And you still refuse to honestly address what I actually said.

If you are not going to address what I say, please stop hitting the reply button. It is a form of lying on your part.

If you are not going to address what I say, please stop hitting the reply button. It is a form of lying on your part.
How do we gauge Trumps "intent"?

1. He is a bigot and can't help himself
2. He is saying bigoted things to attract the bigot vote
3. He is a fucking moron

Take your pick

Last edited:

3. He is a fucking moron

Take your pick

YOu just showed that you are a poor choice to judge his intent also.

YOu are emotional invested in his defeat. YOu oppose him on ideological grounds.

Your ideology is tied up in your self image as a good person, ie concerned about fairness and justice and blah,blah,blah.

Your self serving list of choices completely verify that, if there was any doubt.

Consider this statement and tell me what you think.

If you can't make the case for your position based on it's merits without accusing someone of racism,

then you can't make the case for your position based on it's merits.

3. He is a fucking moron

Take your pick

YOu are emotional invested in his defeat. YOu oppose him on ideological grounds.

Your ideology is tied up in your self image as a good person, ie concerned about fairness and justice and blah,blah,blah.

Your self serving list of choices completely verify that, if there was any doubt.

If you can't make the case for your position based on it's merits without accusing someone of racism,

You failed to make your pick

I can only assume you pick all three

3. He is a fucking moron

Take your pick

Why are you being such a troll?

Is it that threatening to you that you might have to admit that Trump is not racist?

3. He is a fucking moron

Take your pick

Is it that threatening to you that you might have to admit that Trump is not racist?
It does not take a troll to highlight Trumps racism

It is fully documented

3. He is a fucking moron

Take your pick

It does not take a troll to highlight Trumps racism

It is fully documented

The way you are being so evasive and troll like proves that you don't believe that.

If you believed that, you would be happy to engage in serious and honest discussion and follow it though.

Instead you are playing troll games.

If it is any consolation, you are completely right.

If you let me actually make my points, without being evasive, I would crush you like bug.

Not because I am better than you, but because you have a very weak hand.

Forum List

Back