Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

No one compared syrian refugees to skittles.
Trump did

It is not insulting to be compared to a skittle when the point is only about percentages and dangers.

The point was minimizing the trauma and risk of death Syrian refugees are facing in order to over emphasize the risk to the American public

Skittles my ass

Trump, like you....is nothing but a coward

THat's why, when I made the same point a couple of weeks ago, I used M&Ms.

That, and that imo, M&Ms are far superior to skittles.

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?

Trump did

It is not insulting to be compared to a skittle when the point is only about percentages and dangers.

The point was minimizing the trauma and risk of death Syrian refugees are facing in order to over emphasize the risk to the American public

Skittles my ass

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?
Ever make the same m&m analogy about guns?

You are more likely to be killed by an American with a gun than a terrorist

Trump did

Skittles my ass

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?

Listen,

I understand why you dodged on the other line of debate.

You saw where it was going and realized that you would either have to admit that your accusations of racism were completely bullshit, or be clearly revealed to be a partisan liar.

BUT, if you refuse to discuss my points I find it incredible that you are smug enough to think that I will discuss yours.

Here this is for you.

6a0133f30ae399970b01910252ea40970c-pi.jpg

Trump did

Yeah..............but if the comparison is inaccurate, it's insulting. If you were to be accurate about the 3 Skittles, then you would have to hide them in a bowl that is equivalent to 3 Olympic size swimming pools.

Geez, how terrible for them, that we as Americans are worried about the fact that other recent muslim immigrants have viciously killed us and in our concern, we might have hurt their feelings.

58f086c80d57462f94b6836743ec689d-58f086c80d57462f94b6836743ec689d-0-9429.jpg

Skittles has no right to complain about Trump's son's comment after unleashing this commercial on the American public.

Trump did

Yeah..............but if the comparison is inaccurate, it's insulting. If you were to be accurate about the 3 Skittles, then you would have to hide them in a bowl that is equivalent to 3 Olympic size swimming pools.

Geez, how terrible for them, that we as Americans are worried about the fact that other recent muslim immigrants have viciously killed us and in our concern, we might have hurt their feelings.

You know, you've got a better chance of being killed by a drunk driver, or shot by a random maniac than you do of getting killed by a terrorist here in the USA.

Trump did

You know, you've got a better chance of being killed by a drunk driver, or shot by a random maniac than you do of getting killed by a terrorist here in the USA.

The fact that terrorists currently kill fewer people in this country than drunk drivers is not a reason to actively work to raise the number of people killed by terrorists.

Trump did

The fact that terrorists currently kill fewer people in this country than drunk drivers is not a reason to actively work to raise the number of people killed by terrorists.

Like I've said repeatedly, it's not a problem with the refugees coming in, it's with the way that we vet those who come here on VISAS.

Not one terror attack has happened in this country due to a refugee. All of them were done by either (a) U.S. citizens who became radicalized, or (b) U.S. naturalized citizens who emigrated to this country, or (c) people who came here on a marriage or educational visa.

Go ahead.............link me to ONE terror attack in this country that was done by a refugee. I dare you.

Trump did

Skittles my ass

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?

Listen,

You saw where it was going and realized that you would either have to admit that your accusations of racism were completely bullshit, or be clearly revealed to be a partisan liar.

BUT, if you refuse to discuss my points I find it incredible that you are smug enough to think that I will discuss yours.

Here this is for you.

No dodge

Trump says racist things which makes him a racist.
That's the way it works

Like I've said repeatedly, it's not a problem with the refugees coming in, it's with the way that we vet those who come here on VISAS.

Not one terror attack has happened in this country due to a refugee. All of them were done by either (a) U.S. citizens who became radicalized, or (b) U.S. naturalized citizens who emigrated to this country, or (c) people who came here on a marriage or educational visa.

Go ahead.............link me to ONE terror attack in this country that was done by a refugee. I dare you.

Your divisions mean little to the dead and maimed.

The Boston Bombers would not have been here, as "us citizens" if their parents had not been left in as refugees.

All those people would not have been killed and maimed.

DId you know that when I look for pics to post, I reject a lot of them because they are too graphic and horrible?

Yet, it is the reality that many Americans had to live.

AND THE REALITY THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING MORE OF.

With your support of further and increased Muslim immigration.

Trump did

Close to a listeria scare. No one got sick but the whole of the product is recalled.

Yes. I compare Syrian refugees to listeria.

Skittles my ass

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?

Listen,

Here this is for you.

No dodge

That's the way it works

Yes, dodge.

YOu made your accusations of racism, and when I pressed you on them, instead of responding seriously and honestly, you started playing silly little evasive games to shut down that thread of debate.

IF you actually manged to hide from yourself what you were doing, I strongly recommend rereading the threat with an eye to how dishonest you were repeatedly.

You insist on repeating your smears when you have refused to support them.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg

The Boston Bombers would not have been here, as "us citizens" if their parents had not been left in as refugees.

DId you know that when I look for pics to post, I reject a lot of them because they are too graphic and horrible?

Deflecting because you can't answer the question. YES, there IS a difference between refugees and those who come here on visas. It's much easier to come into this country (and takes less time) when you do it on a visa than it is if you come here as a refugee.

And Trump has been scaring you dupes with refugees when in reality you should be worrying about those who come here on visas.

Deflecting because you can't answer the question. YES, there IS a difference between refugees and those who come here on visas. It's much easier to come into this country (and takes less time) when you do it on a visa than it is if you come here as a refugee.

And Trump has been scaring you dupes with refugees when in reality you should be worrying about those who come here on visas.

Well before Trump hit my radar, I was scared of muslim immigrants.

And the cause of my fear was not anything anyone told me, but because of all the dead people.

Fear is the rational response to random death.

Skittles my ass

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?

Listen,

Here this is for you.

No dodge

That's the way it works

Yes, dodge.

YOu made your accusations of racism, and when I pressed you on them, instead of responding seriously and honestly, you started playing silly little evasive games to shut down that thread of debate.

IF you actually manged to hide from yourself what you were doing, I strongly recommend rereading the threat with an eye to how dishonest you were repeatedly.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg
No dodge ...I am calling Trump a racist

Your best defense is I can't know what is in Trumps heart. In that case, Trump would be a man who is not racist but spouts racism to get elected

rcookies1-21.jpg

Doesn't that look tasty?

Listen,

Here this is for you.

No dodge

That's the way it works

Yes, dodge.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg

Your best defense is I can't know what is in Trumps heart. In that case, Trump would be a man who is not racist but spouts racism to get elected

I obviously did not deny that you called Trump a racist.

THe only reason your pretended to be confused about that was to have an excuse to put your unsupported accusation out there AGAIN.

That makes you a dishonest propagandist.

One way you tried to support your claim was to cite the population of Mexico as an Authority.

When I called you on that, you srtated playing stupid to avoid honestly and seriously address my challenge to your point.

Now that you completely shut down that thread of discussion you are back to making the accusations that you have demonstrated that you cannot support.

THat is the act of a troll.

And a liar.

im-not-saying-youre-a-troll-but-youre-a-troll.jpg

Listen,

Here this is for you.

No dodge

That's the way it works

Yes, dodge.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg

THe only reason your pretended to be confused about that was to have an excuse to put your unsupported accusation out there AGAIN.

One way you tried to support your claim was to cite the population of Mexico as an Authority.

When I called you on that, you srtated playing stupid to avoid honestly and seriously address my challenge to your point.

Now that you completely shut down that thread of discussion you are back to making the accusations that you have demonstrated that you cannot support.

And a liar.

Racists say racist things
Trump spouts racist rhetoric. Making him a racist himself or someone using racism to get elected

Either one is despicable

Listen,

Here this is for you.

No dodge

That's the way it works

Yes, dodge.

That makes you a troll.

57875457.jpg

And a liar.

Racists say racist things
Trump spouts racist rhetoric. Making him a racist himself or someone using racism to get elected

Either one is despicable

If you really believed that, you would not have dodged like a little girl.

56785871.jpg

Forum List

Back