Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

Just like with any crime...prosecute the crime
Smuggling drugs across the border...get prosecuted for drug smuggling
Sneak across to find work to support your family? Not the same

Trumps statement was racist. The entire country of Mexico says so
Calling out a racist statement is not playing "the race card"
It is common decency

What did Trump say that makes you think that he thinks Mexicans are an inferior people? And furthermore, when did Mexican become a race?

Lets see..

Mexico sends its worst, murderers, rapists and drug dealers
Stereotyping a group of people as criminals, inciting hatred and fear is....racist

Trump has a judge with a Mexican name in his bogus university case. Trump proclaims him unable to fairly judge him because of his ethnicity...racist

Better re-read your post. He didn't say all Mexicans are criminals.
And FYI... Mexican isn't a race.

Lemme guess, public school?

Doesn't have to

He failed to acknowledge the overwhelming number of Mexicans who are hard working, family oriented and law abiding. The throw-away line of "some are good people" was downright condescending

Maybe the legals... but to say the illegals are law abiding is ridiculous. They broke the law by coming here. They're criminals and frankly, an affront to those who do it the right way.
There is a YUUGE difference between breaking the law by not having proper documentation and breaking the law by murdering, raping and dealing drugs

Trump does not understand the difference

Oh bullcrap. We have always, will always, be anti-terrorism.
...active.

No, when you accept that your policy will increase terrorism and still actively support that policy, you are not "anti-terrorism".
Selling guns and fertilizer increases terrorism too, as it provides the materials to launch a successful attack. Are you in favor of banning the sale of those products?

And before you start, don't give the "Counterbalancing benefit" argument because letting folks in provides the same counterbalancing benefit argument too.

Bullshit sophism.

YOu know that increasing the size of the muslim population will increase terrorism, yet you support it anyway.
Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.51.22%20AM.png

Your meme demonstrates that you are looking at this as the odds of personal danger to YOURSELF.

Trump Jr's meme demonstrates that he is looking at this as the odds of personal danger to any single fellow American.
The odds to any single American are extremely remote. There are more deaths from accidental shootings by children than by terrorists

Inherently the debate about what to do over illegal immigration is NOT a racist debate. It is absolutely not. In fact, a compassionate society has to have this debate. Illegal Immigrants are treated roughly like slaves. They're forced to work in horrible conditions, are mistreated, and have no legal recourse. The smugglers moving immigrants across the boarders have no care at all about human lives and folks frequently die in the transmission while traffickers get rich. Corporations and businesses make huge profits on the backs of folks with no legal recourse at all. It's a terrible issue and needs talking about.

Where a lot of folks, Trump included, get into trouble is when they start using negative stereotypes to appeal to emotions to win this debate. Saying these guys coming over illegally are the "worst of worst" or are "rapists, murders, and thugs" automatically turns folks off. Spend much time with a Mexican immigrant, legal or illegal, and you'll see these guys are hard working, skilled folks. They'd make fine citizens.

I'm very much in favor of drastic and draconian punishments for businesses caught using illegals. I'm also not against border enforcement, though I think the physical wall is about the stupidest and most expensive way to fail at doing it. But I want to have this debate through the lens of what's best for the American worker and for the guy in Mexico who wants to come here and work at a job most US workers don't want.

The biggest complaint against illegal Mexican immigrants is they have the wrong paperwork
Lets get them the right paperwork. Give out temporary work visas. Allow them to go across the border and back with human dignity. Let them pay taxes, participate in their communities, not live in fear

Those that succeed can be given citizenship

The biggest complain is that they are taking American jobs.

And yet, when Ford opens assembly plants in Mexico...conservatives are outraged

Don't come HERE to find work......but don't encourage more jobs on the other side of the border either

I want American jobs for Americans.

What part of that is hard for you to understand?

The health of the Mexican Economy is not our responsibility.

Is the ONLY WAY for Mexico to serve the interests of their people at our expense?

If RWNJs wanted jobs for Americans, they wouldn't vote for Drumpf.

Way to address the topic seriously.

No, when you accept that your policy will increase terrorism and still actively support that policy, you are not "anti-terrorism".
Selling guns and fertilizer increases terrorism too, as it provides the materials to launch a successful attack. Are you in favor of banning the sale of those products?

And before you start, don't give the "Counterbalancing benefit" argument because letting folks in provides the same counterbalancing benefit argument too.

Bullshit sophism.

YOu know that increasing the size of the muslim population will increase terrorism, yet you support it anyway.

Your meme demonstrates that you are looking at this as the odds of personal danger to YOURSELF.

Trump Jr's meme demonstrates that he is looking at this as the odds of personal danger to any single fellow American.
The odds to any single American are extremely remote. There are more deaths from accidental shootings by children than by terrorists

You are blind to my point.

You are judging this issue from the mindset of someone who is ok with a policy if SOMEONE ELSE FAR AWAY GET HURT.

Trump, Trump jr, and Me, are not ok with that.

THe odds that some Americans will be killed in increased terrorism is 100%.

Bullshit sophism.

You are judging this issue from the mindset of someone who is ok with a policy if SOMEONE ELSE FAR AWAY GET HURT.

And tens of thousand of lives will be saved

Americans are not cowards like you....we do the right thing

Bullshit sophism.

We can put the skittles in bowls much closer the their homes.
So that we can send the skittles home, soon, because Obama fixed Syria. Right?
I mean after he totally fucked it up and sent the skittles flying.

What makes you think Syria will ever be "fixed"?

Your refugee camps will be nothing but concentration camps

We've witnessed all this before:

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which its captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany. After they were denied entry to Cuba, Canada, and the United States, the refugees were finally accepted in various European countries, and historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them died in death camps during World War II."

Some of us would not want something like this on our conscience. Others don't
have a conscious.

During WWII, someone asked the Immigration Minister in Canada how many Jewish refugees Canada would be admitting and his famous response was "None is too many". We have been living down that remark ever since.

Obama is gonna make the world love us again, did you miss all his speeches in 2008?

Syria isn't going to be "fixed" any time soon. And Obama didn't "fuck it up". Assad did.

You have an opportunity which happens so rarely. To be the country you claim to be. To do the Christian thing, the right thing. The refugees will be forever grateful for the chance.

Instead you want to hide behind Islamophobia, and fear. That is not the mark of a great nation.

Obama is gonna make the world love us again, did you miss all his speeches in 2008?

No...why don't you provide some quotes

Trumps "skittles"

10.2.15.3_sourced.jpg
Even when you take out the self-inflicted poison Skittles (suicides), you are left with nearly 13,000 poison Skittles (gun homicides) in your bowl.

That's a LOT of poison Skittles!

And he has succeeded.

That really pisses off the RWNJ traitors like you.

We've witnessed all this before:

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which its captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany. After they were denied entry to Cuba, Canada, and the United States, the refugees were finally accepted in various European countries, and historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them died in death camps during World War II."

Some of us would not want something like this on our conscience. Others don't
have a conscious.

If you wanted the US to be open to refugees, your filthy dems should not have spent the last 50 years importing tens of millions of Third World Immigrants into the US, exhausting our enormous, but not infinite generosity.

I only imported 6 immigrants. Customs told me that I would have to pay a duty if I imported more than that.

You know.............how does this Skittles analogy account for those that are already US citizens who become self radicalized? It's only saying to keep out those who aren't here already.

Syria isn't going to be "fixed" any time soon. And Obama didn't "fuck it up". Assad did.

You have an opportunity which happens so rarely. To be the country you claim to be. To do the Christian thing, the right thing. The refugees will be forever grateful for the chance.

Instead you want to hide behind Islamophobia, and fear. That is not the mark of a great nation.

And Obama didn't "fuck it up".

It was fine when he took office.

You have an opportunity which happens so rarely. To be the country you claim to be.

This is America, we don't need any more unskilled savages.

The refugees will be forever grateful for the chance.

Yeah, the Muslims invading Europe have shown a lot of gratitude.
How's Malmo, Marseille and Molenbeek after dark?
Full of grateful Muslims?

And he has succeeded.

That really pisses off the RWNJ traitors like you.

This is the state of affairs when the world loves us?
If they love us any more, Russia would have to occupy Eastern Europe again.

Russia has never loved the US. They haven't been your friends since the Bolsheviks came to power. They are currently interfering in your election which is abhorrent, and they seem to want Trump to be elected. That's not a good sign.

It's amazing that Julian Assange has gone from being vilified by right wingers as the Anti-Christ for releasing state secrets, to being a hero for releasing Hillary's emails. Anyone could have filed an information request and obtained these emails themselves. And once again, there is no there in there. No smoking gun, no state secrets, no endangering the public safety. Just a Secretary of State who cares about her country, her constituents, and her staff, and who gets things done.

Forum List

Back