Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

There is a big difference in not having proper documentation and being a murderer, rapist and drug dealer

Screaming racist is appropriate when commenting on racist statements

You are aware of the huge amount of drugs that come across the border, right?

ANd imo, there is a shit load of other crime that comes in with the illegals too, though data collection is very spotty.

You libs are not good judges on when something is racist. YOu benefit far to much from being able to smear your ideological and partisan enemies with the Race Card and thus, marginalize them and shut them up and shut them down.

You win. But at the cost of tearing this nation apart.

Just like with any crime...prosecute the crime
Smuggling drugs across the border...get prosecuted for drug smuggling
Sneak across to find work to support your family? Not the same

Trumps statement was racist. The entire country of Mexico says so
Calling out a racist statement is not playing "the race card"
It is common decency

What did Trump say that makes you think that he thinks Mexicans are an inferior people? And furthermore, when did Mexican become a race?

Lets see..

Mexico sends its worst, murderers, rapists and drug dealers
Stereotyping a group of people as criminals, inciting hatred and fear is....racist

Trump has a judge with a Mexican name in his bogus university case. Trump proclaims him unable to fairly judge him because of his ethnicity...racist

Better re-read your post. He didn't say all Mexicans are criminals.
And FYI... Mexican isn't a race.

Lemme guess, public school?

Doesn't have to

He failed to acknowledge the overwhelming number of Mexicans who are hard working, family oriented and law abiding. The throw-away line of "some are good people" was downright condescending

https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf

This covers the number of terrorist attacks since 1994. We've been on the decline in number of attacks since the 90's.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This covers terrorist attacks over the course of US history. Notice we have had attacks that could be defined as Terrorism since the 1800's.

You're trying to paint terrorism as some new thing, but it really isn't. If you're concerned it's part of the new normal, well then I'm sorry but that's been the normal since near the birth of the nation. We've always had terrorism and we always will. Banning a group from immigrating isn't going to stop terrorism.

tl;dr version: Terrorism has always existed. There is no new normal. Just the same normal we've had for centuries.

That there has been terror attacks in the past does not mean that it has been consider part of the normal environment in the past.

I have certainly not felt that way during my life.

And the libs that describe it as part of the "new normal" are making the argument that this is a big change now.

And vastly increasing the size of the population of muslims will make it an even bigger part of normal daily life.

I am against this. I support Trump because I think American policy should be ANTI-TERRORISM, especially Domestic Terrorism.

I appreciate your honesty in opening supporting Terrorism as part of normal daily life for Americans.
Oh bullcrap. We have always, will always, be anti-terrorism.
...active.

No, when you accept that your policy will increase terrorism and still actively support that policy, you are not "anti-terrorism".
Selling guns and fertilizer increases terrorism too, as it provides the materials to launch a successful attack. Are you in favor of banning the sale of those products?

And before you start, don't give the "Counterbalancing benefit" argument because letting folks in provides the same counterbalancing benefit argument too.

Bullshit sophism.

YOu know that increasing the size of the muslim population will increase terrorism, yet you support it anyway.
Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.51.22%20AM.png

You guys are not being fair with Correll. He does not advocate torturing Muslims. He simply feels that they should all be taken outside and shot.

And here we see the liberal who cannot distinguish between NOT inviting someone into your home, and killing them.

REally. WHat can I say to such utter and willful blindness?

You guys are not being fair with Correll. He does not advocate torturing Muslims. He simply feels that they should all be taken outside and shot.

And here we see the liberal who cannot distinguish between NOT inviting someone into your home, and killing them.

REally. WHat can I say to such utter and willful blindness?

Oh you've said enough, thanks.

A viral Facebook response to Junior Trump:

"If I gave you a bowl of skittles and three of them were poison would you still eat them?"

"Are the other skittles human lives?"

"What?"

"Like. Is there a good chance. A really good chance. I would be saving someone from a war zone and probably their life if I ate a skittle?"

"Well sure. But the point-"

"I would eat the skittles."

"Ok-well the point is-"

"I would GORGE myself on skittles. I would eat every single fucking skittle I could find. I would STUFF myself with skittles. And when I found the poison skittle and died I would make sure to leave behind a legacy of children and of friends who also ate skittle after skittle until there were no skittles to be eaten. And each person who found the poison skittle we would weep for. We would weep for their loss, for their sacrifice, and for the fact that they did not let themselves succumb to fear but made the world a better place by eating skittles.

Because your REAL question...the one you hid behind a shitty little inaccurate, insensitive, dehumanizing racist little candy metaphor is, IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF MEN, WOMEN, AND TERRIFIED CHILDREN...

... and what kind of monster would think the answer to that question... is yes?"

Eli Bosnick - "If I gave you a bowl of skittles and three... | Facebook

https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf

This covers the number of terrorist attacks since 1994. We've been on the decline in number of attacks since the 90's.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This covers terrorist attacks over the course of US history. Notice we have had attacks that could be defined as Terrorism since the 1800's.

You're trying to paint terrorism as some new thing, but it really isn't. If you're concerned it's part of the new normal, well then I'm sorry but that's been the normal since near the birth of the nation. We've always had terrorism and we always will. Banning a group from immigrating isn't going to stop terrorism.

tl;dr version: Terrorism has always existed. There is no new normal. Just the same normal we've had for centuries.

That there has been terror attacks in the past does not mean that it has been consider part of the normal environment in the past.

And the libs that describe it as part of the "new normal" are making the argument that this is a big change now.

And vastly increasing the size of the population of muslims will make it an even bigger part of normal daily life.

I am against this. I support Trump because I think American policy should be ANTI-TERRORISM, especially Domestic Terrorism.

I appreciate your honesty in opening supporting Terrorism as part of normal daily life for Americans.
...active.

No, when you accept that your policy will increase terrorism and still actively support that policy, you are not "anti-terrorism".
Selling guns and fertilizer increases terrorism too, as it provides the materials to launch a successful attack. Are you in favor of banning the sale of those products?

And before you start, don't give the "Counterbalancing benefit" argument because letting folks in provides the same counterbalancing benefit argument too.

Bullshit sophism.

YOu know that increasing the size of the muslim population will increase terrorism, yet you support it anyway.
And you know more access to guns leads to more deaths in a terrorist attack. Do you know what difference is between Orlando and Minnesota? In Orlando the terrorist had guns. In Minnesota, the terrorist had a knife. Guess which one killed and injured more people. So don't feed me the terrorism line because this isn't about that. Go back to the list I posted of recent attacks and you'll see a pretty serious thread: The highest casualty attacks resulted from folks with guns.

End of the day, the biggest fear I have isn't a Syrian coming here as a refugee and trying to make a bomb. It's likely they'd blow themselves up or fail entirely. I'm concerned about some nut, be he motivated by white supremacy, anti-government leanings, or radicalized religion, getting a gun and shooting up a place.

Last edited:
We've witnessed all this before:

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which its captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany. After they were denied entry to Cuba, Canada, and the United States, the refugees were finally accepted in various European countries, and historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them died in death camps during World War II."

Some of us would not want something like this on our conscience. Others don't
have a conscious.

ANd imo, there is a shit load of other crime that comes in with the illegals too, though data collection is very spotty.

You libs are not good judges on when something is racist. YOu benefit far to much from being able to smear your ideological and partisan enemies with the Race Card and thus, marginalize them and shut them up and shut them down.

It is common decency

What did Trump say that makes you think that he thinks Mexicans are an inferior people? And furthermore, when did Mexican become a race?

Lets see..

Stereotyping a group of people as criminals, inciting hatred and fear is....racist

Trump has a judge with a Mexican name in his bogus university case. Trump proclaims him unable to fairly judge him because of his ethnicity...racist

Better re-read your post. He didn't say all Mexicans are criminals.
And FYI... Mexican isn't a race.

Lemme guess, public school?

Doesn't have to

He failed to acknowledge the overwhelming number of Mexicans who are hard working, family oriented and law abiding. The throw-away line of "some are good people" was downright condescending

Maybe the legals... but to say the illegals are law abiding is ridiculous. They broke the law by coming here. They're criminals and frankly, an affront to those who do it the right way.

1. It is not wrong. There is a lot of crime associated with illegal immigrants.

2. It is not racist. It is a valid issue.

3. It does not incite hatred. Dealing seriously and honestly with a problem is not inciting hatred. I do not hate illegal Mexicans. I just want them to go home.

4a He did acknowledge them. "Some are good people".

4b. But they are vastly increasing the supply of semi and unskilled labor, to the great detriment of our own semi and unskilled workers. It is not a good thing for America or Americans that they are here.

5. Trump wants US to deport these people back to their home countries. Sending people home is hardly the stuff of racist dystopias. Try to be less of a race baiting panic monger.

Trump spread hatred and fear

Mexicans are overwhelmingly hard workers and law abiding. Even the illegal ones.
Trump chose to invoke fear and hatred based on cherry picking crimes. All immigrant groups have had crime associated with them. Racists of the day sought to use that crime as a justification to pass restrictive legislation

Trump chose to ignore the big picture in order to focus on the few who are involved in illegal activities

Can you tell the difference between the phrase "Some are good people" and "Most are good people"?

NO ILLEGALS are law abiding. By definition.

WE cannot have a real discussion on illegal immigration is all you lefties do is scream "racist".

Being against Illegal Immigration, and wanting to deport people that are here illegally is not racist.

It is not hate.

YOu calling it that, is tearing this nation apart.

You are calling half the nation, racists and haters when you do that.

And we are getting increasingly pissed off about it.

There is a big difference in not having proper documentation and being a murderer, rapist and drug dealer

It is common decency

We've been prosecuting the people we catch. It has not stopped it. Seal the border.

Interesting. You cite the Mexican people as an Authority on what Trump was thinking when he made his statement.

Can you explain to me why you think they are better at understanding Trump, then someone who agrees with Trump, like say.... me?

Are they, as a race, gifted mind readers?

THat fact that you are willing to cite Mexicans as an Authority on what Trump was thinking, demonstrates, as I already pointed out, that you libs cannot be trusted to discern when it is time to actually cry "Racism".

Has it already been posted that DonDon stole the photo from a copyright protected site?

Definitely his father's son.

...active.

Bullshit sophism.

Increasing any population will increase problems.

It will also increase resources and problem-solving. Your thinking is ignorant.

Increasing the Muslim population increases terrorism.

It also increases the population that terrorist are most able to gather support from, and fade into.

Any increase in ability to fight terrorism will be far less and far less important then the increase in the number of terrorist attacks and the increase in killed and maimed and injured Americans.

Your position is absurd.

3. It does not incite hatred. Dealing seriously and honestly with a problem is not inciting hatred. I do not hate illegal Mexicans. I just want them to go home.

4b. But they are vastly increasing the supply of semi and unskilled labor, to the great detriment of our own semi and unskilled workers. It is not a good thing for America or Americans that they are here.

5. Trump wants US to deport these people back to their home countries. Sending people home is hardly the stuff of racist dystopias. Try to be less of a race baiting panic monger.
Inherently the debate about what to do over illegal immigration is NOT a racist debate. It is absolutely not. In fact, a compassionate society has to have this debate. Illegal Immigrants are treated roughly like slaves. They're forced to work in horrible conditions, are mistreated, and have no legal recourse. The smugglers moving immigrants across the boarders have no care at all about human lives and folks frequently die in the transmission while traffickers get rich. Corporations and businesses make huge profits on the backs of folks with no legal recourse at all. It's a terrible issue and needs talking about.

Where a lot of folks, Trump included, get into trouble is when they start using negative stereotypes to appeal to emotions to win this debate. Saying these guys coming over illegally are the "worst of worst" or are "rapists, murders, and thugs" automatically turns folks off. Spend much time with a Mexican immigrant, legal or illegal, and you'll see these guys are hard working, skilled folks. They'd make fine citizens.

I'm very much in favor of drastic and draconian punishments for businesses caught using illegals. I'm also not against border enforcement, though I think the physical wall is about the stupidest and most expensive way to fail at doing it. But I want to have this debate through the lens of what's best for the American worker and for the guy in Mexico who wants to come here and work at a job most US workers don't want.

The biggest complaint against illegal Mexican immigrants is they have the wrong paperwork
Lets get them the right paperwork. Give out temporary work visas. Allow them to go across the border and back with human dignity. Let them pay taxes, participate in their communities, not live in fear

Those that succeed can be given citizenship

The biggest complain is that they are taking American jobs.

And yet, when Ford opens assembly plants in Mexico...conservatives are outraged

Don't come HERE to find work......but don't encourage more jobs on the other side of the border either

I want American jobs for Americans.

What part of that is hard for you to understand?

The health of the Mexican Economy is not our responsibility.

Is the ONLY WAY for Mexico to serve the interests of their people at our expense?

We've witnessed all this before:

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which its captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 908 Jewish refugees from Germany. After they were denied entry to Cuba, Canada, and the United States, the refugees were finally accepted in various European countries, and historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them died in death camps during World War II."

Some of us would not want something like this on our conscience. Others don't
have a conscious.

If you wanted the US to be open to refugees, your filthy dems should not have spent the last 50 years importing tens of millions of Third World Immigrants into the US, exhausting our enormous, but not infinite generosity.

Inherently the debate about what to do over illegal immigration is NOT a racist debate. It is absolutely not. In fact, a compassionate society has to have this debate. Illegal Immigrants are treated roughly like slaves. They're forced to work in horrible conditions, are mistreated, and have no legal recourse. The smugglers moving immigrants across the boarders have no care at all about human lives and folks frequently die in the transmission while traffickers get rich. Corporations and businesses make huge profits on the backs of folks with no legal recourse at all. It's a terrible issue and needs talking about.

Where a lot of folks, Trump included, get into trouble is when they start using negative stereotypes to appeal to emotions to win this debate. Saying these guys coming over illegally are the "worst of worst" or are "rapists, murders, and thugs" automatically turns folks off. Spend much time with a Mexican immigrant, legal or illegal, and you'll see these guys are hard working, skilled folks. They'd make fine citizens.

I'm very much in favor of drastic and draconian punishments for businesses caught using illegals. I'm also not against border enforcement, though I think the physical wall is about the stupidest and most expensive way to fail at doing it. But I want to have this debate through the lens of what's best for the American worker and for the guy in Mexico who wants to come here and work at a job most US workers don't want.

The biggest complaint against illegal Mexican immigrants is they have the wrong paperwork
Lets get them the right paperwork. Give out temporary work visas. Allow them to go across the border and back with human dignity. Let them pay taxes, participate in their communities, not live in fear

Lets get them the right paperwork. Give out temporary work visas.

Good idea. After we boot all the illegals, and secure the border, we can discuss a temporary work visa program.

rw fantasy

Yes. We fantasize about a government that enforces the law and protects American interests.

NO ILLEGALS are law abiding. By definition.

WE cannot have a real discussion on illegal immigration is all you lefties do is scream "racist".

Being against Illegal Immigration, and wanting to deport people that are here illegally is not racist.

It is not hate.

YOu calling it that, is tearing this nation apart.

You are calling half the nation, racists and haters when you do that.

And we are getting increasingly pissed off about it.

It is common decency

Lets see..

Funny, when all you libs were saying for over a year that hispanics hate Trump, and that was cool.

Trump says ONE hispanic hates him and that was "Racist".

If it is "racist" to say ONE hispanic hates him, what is it to say that ALL hispanics hate him? Mega-super-duper racist?

Or, since you're all good lefties, is it just dandy?

Rhetorical question.

60212163.jpg

...active.

Bullshit sophism.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.51.22%20AM.png

Your meme demonstrates that you are looking at this as the odds of personal danger to YOURSELF.

Trump Jr's meme demonstrates that he is looking at this as the odds of personal danger to any single fellow American.

The biggest complain is that they are taking American jobs.

And yet, when Ford opens assembly plants in Mexico...conservatives are outraged

Don't come HERE to find work......but don't encourage more jobs on the other side of the border either

I want American jobs for Americans.

What part of that is hard for you to understand?

The health of the Mexican Economy is not our responsibility.

Is the ONLY WAY for Mexico to serve the interests of their people at our expense?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CXlw6yBpcVnwmQe29Wi06WcE6pWtaxQiH_NXzd7N9Og/pubhtml
If RWNJs wanted jobs for Americans, they wouldn't vote for Drumpf.

Forum List

Back