🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comrade trump refuses handshake for Leader of the Free World

Trump Straight Up Ignores Request To Shake Hands With Angela Merkel

President Donald Trump has shown he can smile for the cameras while sitting next to world leaders he doesn’t exactly see eye to eye with. But when it came to shaking hands during a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday ... game over.

He let a press gaggle into the Oval Office, and videos of the interaction, which lasted about a minute, showed both leaders making awkward, surly faces.

“Can we get a handshake?” one member of the press asked. Merkel looked in Trump’s direction. He didn’t budge and most certainly didn’t return her gaze.

So Merkel, despondent, turned back to the gaggle of cameras and flashed an uncomfortable smile:

Trump Straight Up Ignores Request To Shake Hands With Merkel

Shame on Trump! His infantile lack of diplomacy is beyond ignorant.
I don't think he heard the request. He was selectively tuning out the press, since he knew they'd ask about Obama tapping his phones. He didn't have any issue shaking her hand earlier.

/---- they shook hands earlier you dweeb
Trump refused to shake her hand for the photo op when reporters were calling out for a handshake for the press. When Merkel said to Trump, 'they want a handshake,' Trump snubbed her. Trump wouldn't even look her in the eye while leaving a world leader hanging for a handshake.

Very unpresidential.

Trump refused to shake her hand for the photo op when reporters were calling out for a handshake for the press. When Merkel said to Trump, 'they want a handshake,' Trump snubbed her. Trump wouldn't even look her in the eye while leaving a world leader hanging for a handshake.

Very unpresidential.

She looks like she's trying to reason with a three year old. I doubt if she lost a lot of sleep over it though. I wonder what happened between earlier and then that caused him to do that? Are you SURE he heard them?

Very unpresidential.

She looks like she's trying to reason with a three year old. I doubt if she lost a lot of sleep over it though. I wonder what happened between earlier and then that caused him to do that? Are you SURE he heard them?

Reporters were screaming out, "handshake." It's quite audible in the video. Unless Trump was deep in thought, daydreaming about his next wife.

Very unpresidential.

Reporters were screaming out, "handshake." It's quite audible in the video. Unless Trump was deep in thought, daydreaming about his next wife.

He probably thinks he's allergic to old gal cooties.

Very unpresidential.

"She's not a 10....I only shake hands with women who are 10's."

Very unpresidential.

Let's be blunt. Trump is a dick. In the very very very very worst sense of that word, Trump is a dick.

Photos from earlier in the day show Trump and Merkel shaking hands. You were hoping Trump was a fake. If I were you I'd organize protest.

Try to keep up. Yes, they did apparently shake hands earlier - but Trump refused to shake her hand in the Oval Office.

Meets your free-flowing narrative, which is all that occurred.

Of course he heard them yell out "handshake!" He's just a POS who was afraid of getting mocked again.
Come on, someone has to provide Alec Baldwin material for Saturday night live.

Merkel is an idiot. I wouldn't shake her hand either.
How do we know it wasn't Merkel who refused to shake Trump's hand for that very reason?
It is obvious from the video that Merkel was looking at Trump and smiling as a reporter was saying, "Handshake? Handshake?". He remained looking away from her and she gave-up waiting for him to shake her hand.

This conduct of Trump is particularly strange during a photo opportunity when government leaders are usually courteous regardless of how little they might agree on policies.

Germany is a longstanding ally of the USA and vice versa which explains the reason for Merkel's visit but Trump was having none of it. I am sure Merkel got the message and she will respond accordingly, in particular lowering any expectations she might have had about Trump's reliability as an ally in standing up to Putin.

Very unpresidential.

Wait! I thought he grabbed their vaginas?...

Merkel, that Nazi, is the leader of the free world? Since when?

Very unpresidential.

Wait! I thought he grabbed their vaginas?...

PUSSYS! Get it straight, Jim.

Merkel is an idiot. I wouldn't shake her hand either.
How do we know it wasn't Merkel who refused to shake Trump's hand for that very reason?
It is obvious from the video that Merkel was looking at Trump and smiling as a reporter was saying, "Handshake? Handshake?". He remained looking away from her and she gave-up waiting for him to shake her hand.

This conduct of Trump is particularly strange during a photo opportunity when government leaders are usually courteous regardless of how little they might agree on policies.

Germany is a longstanding ally of the USA and vice versa which explains the reason for Merkel's visit but Trump was having none of it. I am sure Merkel got the message and she will respond accordingly, in particular lowering any expectations she might have had about Trump's reliability as an ally in standing up to Putin.

Birds will fly, liars will lie, and jerks will be jerks...

The only thing that should be in Merkel's hand is a wad of cash she owes The US and NATO.

Once we cut the budget, half the Leftist Scum here will leave USMB because the government will no longer agree to pay for their internet.

By the way Scum, Hillary Lost and Obama has No Legacy.

Suck on that. Your bitter tears and Butt Hurt give me joy!

Forum List

Back