🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comrade trump refuses handshake for Leader of the Free World

The only thing that should be in Merkel's hand is a wad of cash she owes The US and NATO.

Once we cut the budget, half the Leftist Scum here will leave USMB because the government will no longer agree to pay for their internet.
Germany has no debt with the United States or NATO.

We elected a man/child live with it. I worry about the button.

I've said before, there's nothing outrageous about the idea that a man of Trump's nature would love a war,

a war that he believed 'he' could win and cloak himself in 'glory'. That's textbook megalomania. And Trump is straight out of that textbook.

The only thing that should be in Merkel's hand is a wad of cash she owes The US and NATO.

Once we cut the budget, half the Leftist Scum here will leave USMB because the government will no longer agree to pay for their internet.
Germany has no debt with the United States or NATO.
Liar

Germany needs to pay their fair share for their defense and The Government needs to cut your internet off and take your Obama Momma Phone away.

Children shouldn't play on the Internet.

BTW another Lefty Scum Bag tried to jump the White House Fence.

I'm positive it was someone you know.

I'm glad Trump is making grumbly rumbles against North Korea's antics and that he is going to bluff NATO countries into kicking in their fair share. Nothing wrong with either of those things, in my estimation.

The only Megalomaniac here is Lefty and his Deluded Imaginations and thinking he can offer prayers to Lucifer for Them to wake up from their nightmare where Hillary is not President and they can't take showers with the women at the gym.

#Not My Bathroom!

We elected a man/child live with it. I worry about the button.

I've said before, there's nothing outrageous about the idea that a man of Trump's nature would love a war,

a war that he believed 'he' could win and cloak himself in 'glory'. That's textbook megalomania. And Trump is straight out of that textbook.

/---- they shook hands earlier you dweeb
Trump refused to shake her hand for the photo op when reporters were calling out for a handshake for the press. When Merkel said to Trump, 'they want a handshake,' Trump snubbed her. Trump wouldn't even look her in the eye while leaving a world leader hanging for a handshake.

Very unpresidential.

/---- So we now have a President that does't respond to orders from the Press like Obozo did - Sit Obzo Sit, Stand Obozo Stand. Roll over Obozo roll over. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump refused to shake her hand for the photo op when reporters were calling out for a handshake for the press. When Merkel said to Trump, 'they want a handshake,' Trump snubbed her. Trump wouldn't even look her in the eye while leaving a world leader hanging for a handshake.

Very unpresidential.

/---- So we now have a President that does't respond to orders from the Press like Obozo did - Sit Obzo Sit, Stand Obozo Stand. Roll over Obozo roll over. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even worse, we have a man child for president who lives in a world of delusion, thinking he won the popular vote, had the biggest electoral victory in 3 decades, had the biggest inauguration crowd, etc....

/---- Honestly, Merkel looks like she's thinking, "If only Hillary won. She could be bought with a few donations to her sham charity. Trump is a tough one."
Are you blind? She's looking at him like he's unbelievably stupid.
/---- a photo taken in a fraction of a second proves nothing.

/---- Honestly, Merkel looks like she's thinking, "If only Hillary won. She could be bought with a few donations to her sham charity. Trump is a tough one."
http://link.theplatform.com/s/van/E2Zpr31cS5aL/file.mp4?metafile=false

The only child I see here is in the hysterical Left who has a crying Lying temper tantrum every day over the fact thy lost the election and cannot accept reality.

BTW, your mother voted for Trump.

Very unpresidential.

Even worse, we have a man child for president who lives in a world of delusion, thinking he won the popular vote, had the biggest electoral victory in 3 decades, had the biggest inauguration crowd, etc....

I believe she is looking at the President and thinking....

How could I get this guy to convert to Islam and change the American Dollar to the Amero, and sign another stupid trade deal with us like the Clintons and Obama Regimes used to do.

Maybe I could get him to even sell Iran some more of America's Uranium????

Wonder if I could get him to take some
Of these stupid refugees I brought in to Germany...???

Last edited:
The only child I see here is in the hysterical Left who has a crying Lying temper tantrum every day over the fact thy lost the election and cannot accept reality.

Very unpresidential.

It's true the Dems are out of line. Trump makes it SO damned easy, though. And Merkel treated him like the kindergartner he is.

Merkel knows Germany has been screwing America in all kinds of deals and she is about to get booted out of office Over The German Refugee Crisis.

You know why she came to see President Trump? Because it makes her look good. She came to kiss The Don's ring!

She has been slowly changing her tune about saturating Germany with unvetted refugees who do not want to assimilate in to German culture.

She came to visit President Trump to save her own ass and to talk to a man many German People approve of.

Very unpresidential.

It's true the Dems are out of line. Trump makes it SO damned easy, though. And Merkel treated him like the kindergartner he is.

Merkel knows Germany has been screwing America in all kinds of deals and she is about to get booted out of office Over The German Refugee Crisis.

You know why she came to see President Trump? Because it makes her look good. She came to kiss The Don's ring!

She has been slowly changing her tune about saturating Germany with unvetted refugees who do not want to assimilate in to German culture.

She came to visit President Trump to save her own ass and to talk to a man many German People approve of.

Very unpresidential.

And Trump sent a effective message to Germany. It's up to the German people to do the right thing and get her out of there.

Isn't it getting tiring watching the fools from the liberal court jester department pump out the same old lies and shit. It is like a Henny Youngman joke festival, Tired old shit that is just boring and pathetic like all liberal ideas are.

Then go to YouTube and watch the video. The Liar in Chief embarrassed the entire Country.

"Looks like we have something in common."

Comrade Trump needs to come up with a new lie. That one is getting old...

Forum List

Back