Conceal and Carry Failed in Aurora Shooting's Gun-Free Theater

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Is it a requirement that these ultra-liberal candidates be stupid?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cFXKZbonI]Robin Kelly: Conceal and Carry Failed in Aurora Shooting's Gun-Free Theater - YouTube[/ame]

Wow....liberals are stupid...do they even know any facts on any subjects? yeah they could have pulled a gun and killed him, IF they had it there. Funny how the gun free zone didnt stop that idiot from killing people and why is this guy still alive....or atleast HAD HIS TRIAL......for God's sake.

Wow....liberals are stupid...do they even know any facts on any subjects? yeah they could have pulled a gun and killed him, IF they had it there. Funny how the gun free zone didnt stop that idiot from killing people and why is this guy still alive....or atleast HAD HIS TRIAL......for God's sake.

The problem is the rest of the idiots she's talking believe her stupdity

The problem is the rest of the idiots she's talking believe her stupdity

I agree, liberals will believe anything fellow liberals tell them....

Nothing would have solved this problem MORE that lots of people firing in that theater.

That's the ticket.

Nothing would have solved this problem MORE that lots of people firing in that theater.

That's the ticket.

Give me one person firing at the shooter how's that?

That's the ticket.

yeah it's way better to have noone able to defend themselves, while criminals kill, rape, and torture people...yeah

funny where all these mass shooting take place in gun free zones.....you dont see these things happen at gun shows....hmmmmmmm....I wonder why

That's the ticket.

yeah it's way better to have noone able to defend themselves, while criminals kill, rape, and torture people...yeah

funny where all these mass shooting take place in gun free zones.....you dont see these things happen at gun shows....hmmmmmmm....I wonder why

I think the more guns out and going off in that theater, the better. You agree with me, I see.

That's the ticket.

I think the more guns out and going off in that theater, the better. You agree with me, I see.

If it wasn't a gun-free zone, there wouldn't have been ANY shooting.

If it wasn't a gun-free zone, there wouldn't have been ANY shooting.

I'll disagree. The dude probably would have gotten one shot off.

One.

That's the ticket.

Give me a would-be killer that doesn't have the guarantee his victims are unarmed and defenseless...

Any gang shooting any day of the week

They don't seem to care that their victims are armed

That's the ticket.

Right, one guy on a stage facing the crowd with a long gun would be so hard to distinguish form the innocents. You're less informed as the dumb woman in the video.

That's the ticket.

Trust the government. The government is your friend and will take care of you.

Give me a would-be killer that doesn't have the guarantee his victims are unarmed and defenseless...

Why should they care? It's not like the idiots can actually hit anything with them. Why do you think they kill so many innocent bystanders?

Actually, they do. Else they wouldn't drive-by and try to get away quickly; they'd go inside, aim, reload, take their time...

You know, like in every school shooting.

That's the ticket.

I do agree. 50 people all focused on killing a homicidal maniac is much preferable to just sitting there and taking it.

Forum List

Back