Concealed Carry has increased crime dramatically

I'm not surprised al all that you carry all the time. Your Rambo fixation is obvious.
As bad as you anti-gun loons make gun crime out to be, no same person would leave their house unarmed.
Not sure why you still think I'm anti gun. I like guns. I'm just anti gun nut.
You argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty. That makes you an anti-gun loon.
As bad as you anti-gun loons make gun crime out to be, no same person would leave their house unarmed.

Emotion, ignorance, and dishonesty? This from an idiot who thinks he has to be armed every day? Tell m more.

You argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty. That makes you an anti-gun loon.
Emotion, ignorance, and dishonesty?
Indeed.
Case in point:
I'm not surprised al all that you carry all the time. Your Rambo fixation is obvious
Case in point:
This from an idiot who thinks he has to be armed every day?

Its so natural for you, you don't even know you're doing it

Here's what happens when you let random people carry guns:

1. There were over 400 murders in Chicago in 2014 by people who conceal carried. https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Crime Statistics/Crime Statistics Year End

2. The results are even more pronounced in Washington DC. There are 44 murders by people with concealed handguns this year alone, and the year is not even halfway through. More importantly though, the passing of concealed carry caused a rise in crime, breaking a record of decreasing crime since 1995. http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/197622

3. Over 95 percent of the victims were racial minorities. That's bound to happen when you let a bunch of George Zimmerman's walk around packing heat. 2015 Stats Chicago Murder Crime Mayhem HeyJackass

4. Compare this to New York City, which bans concealed carry, and has far lower crime: NYPD - Office of the Chief of Department

As a law enforcement officer in a suburb of one of the aforementioned cities, I can reassure you that the police officers which guard these two fine cities are NOT pleased at all with being forced to let random lunatics and gangbangers carry guns everywhere.

Concealed carry has made two relatively unsafe cities into nothing short of a war zone.

Random people don't get issued concealed carry permits.

To get mine I had to take a class, pass a test at the gun range have a background check and have my fingerprints taken at a State Police barracks.
Just two questions do you carry all the time? when you leave your house you get your keys, wallet, now cell phone and don't forget to bring the gun.

If you answered yes... My second question is why?

The reason why I ask you this is because if there comes a time when I feel the need to carry all the time, this is not the country I want to live in anymore. Its not freedom to me.
I do carry all the time. Same as I have a spare tire in my car all the time. I cannot predict when I will need either one. And if I do I will be cursing myself that I left it at home.

I'm not surprised al all that you carry all the time. Your Rambo fixation is obvious.
People who CC are the last people to act like Rambo. Before you make a stupid statement like that, check any state for CC and read what the requirements are. You'll find them extremely strict and have severe penalties for mis-use.

Don't have to check anything. I know too many people who think they need to wear cammo and be armed to go to the grocery store. I swear I sometimes hear banjo music when see them coming.

To get mine I had to take a class, pass a test at the gun range have a background check and have my fingerprints taken at a State Police barracks.
Just two questions do you carry all the time? when you leave your house you get your keys, wallet, now cell phone and don't forget to bring the gun.

The reason why I ask you this is because if there comes a time when I feel the need to carry all the time, this is not the country I want to live in anymore. Its not freedom to me.
I do carry all the time. Same as I have a spare tire in my car all the time. I cannot predict when I will need either one. And if I do I will be cursing myself that I left it at home.

People who CC are the last people to act like Rambo. Before you make a stupid statement like that, check any state for CC and read what the requirements are. You'll find them extremely strict and have severe penalties for mis-use.

Don't have to check anything. I know too many people who think they need to wear cammo and be armed to go to the grocery store. I swear I sometimes hear banjo music when see them coming.

1. There were over 400 murders in Chicago in 2014 by people who conceal carried. https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Crime Statistics/Crime Statistics Year End

2. The results are even more pronounced in Washington DC. There are 44 murders by people with concealed handguns this year alone, and the year is not even halfway through. More importantly though, the passing of concealed carry caused a rise in crime, breaking a record of decreasing crime since 1995. http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/197622

3. Over 95 percent of the victims were racial minorities. That's bound to happen when you let a bunch of George Zimmerman's walk around packing heat. 2015 Stats Chicago Murder Crime Mayhem HeyJackass

4. Compare this to New York City, which bans concealed carry, and has far lower crime: NYPD - Office of the Chief of Department

As a law enforcement officer in a suburb of one of the aforementioned cities, I can reassure you that the police officers which guard these two fine cities are NOT pleased at all with being forced to let random lunatics and gangbangers carry guns everywhere.

Concealed carry has made two relatively unsafe cities into nothing short of a war zone.

sounds creepy to me and uncomfortable, I get a woman having one in her purse all the time, but a guy????

Don't get it.

My uncle has carried for years...still does. Only time he doesn't is if he's going somewhere he can't. (Like today, he's going to the post office.)

I'm talking about ordinary men and women who don't call attention to themselves. Don't have to check anything. What happens if a person points a gun at me, says he's going to shoot me and I shoot him instead? What happens if a person is robbing a grocery store cashier and I pull a gun and shoot him? What if the robber merely points a gun atthe cashier or me? What happens if I am in my car and a road rage idiot breaks my car window and attempts to pull me from the car and I give nim a 3d eye? These are split second responses.

I'm talking about ordinary men and women who don't call attention to themselves. Don't have to check anything. What happens if a person points a gun at me, says he's going to shoot me and I shoot him instead? What happens if a person is robbing a grocery store cashier and I pull a gun and shoot him? What if the robber merely points a gun atthe cashier or me? What happens if I am in my car and a road rage idiot breaks my car window and attempts to pull me from the car and I give nim a 3d eye? These are split second responses.

On average, how many times per week does that happen to you?

Does anyone take this moron seriously?
He's been banned already, so, no.
A police chief of a small NC town who was my CC instructor told the group that police highly approve of people who carry concealed weapons because it made their job easier.
My former neighbor is a police officer; he said he opposed CC because it meant a lesser need for police officers.
:)
I'll help here kids. If the solution to crime was everyone was armed, which has yet to be tried and is an option, anti-gun people like myself, even though I own and use guns, would still not be happy with guns around. We want, and will not stop wanting, an almost totally unarmed society. Guns kill people and we'd like to see that go away. Clear now?

Been clear for 15 months, dude: you're crazier than a shithouse rat and also dumb as toast.

As I said in a previous post, I've pulled a gun twice in 40 years and just showing it caused the thugs to beat feet down the street. Now, what are the answers to my questions?

You know why I KNOW that your entire premise is total bullshit, House?

If legal concealed carry permit holders actually WERE killing even close to the amounts you cited...the mainstream media would be having a conniption and reporting on it nonstop. The truth is that the vast majority of those murders were not committed by people carrying legally concealable handguns...they were committed by thugs illegally carrying handguns. You coming here and lying about it so obviously shows how weak the gun-control argument is right now!

A police chief of a small NC town who was my CC instructor told the group that police highly approve of people who carry concealed weapons because it made their job easier.

Can you send him over to NYC?

As I said in a previous post, I've pulled a gun twice in 40 years and just showing it caused the thugs to beat feet down the street. Now, what are the answers to my questions?

Of course they are split second responses. Given that you have only pulled your gun twice in 40 years, you should agree that most times, the best response is to not pull your gun or shoot anybody. A Rambo wannabe gun nut will always go for the kill, and someone unnecessarily dies......often him or an innocent bystander. That's why cops (even though lately it looks like some of them didn't learn anything) have continuous special training on the correct time and way to use deadly force. You don't get that in a little one day, or half day class.

Can you send him over to NYC?
Wouldn't help much since he doesn't speak Yankee.

This liberal notion that you can stop crime by making something against the law is laughable. When someone has no qualms about murdering someone...which is ALREADY against the law...what makes you think they're going to care if you pass a law against having a firearm? The only people gun control laws take guns away from are law abiding citizens who DO follow the laws. Thugs LOVE stricter gun control laws because they could care less about obeying the law and passing them simply makes it less likely that one of their victims will be armed.

House quotes how many blacks have been killed in Chicago this year as proof that stricter gun control laws are needed. My question for him is how many of those murders were committed with guns used by someone with a concealed carry permit? I would hazard a guess of ZERO?

This liberal notion that you can stop crime by making something against the law is laughable. When someone has no qualms about murdering someone...which is ALREADY against the law...what makes you think they're going to care if you pass a law against having a firearm? The only people gun control laws take guns away from are law abiding citizens who DO follow the laws. Thugs LOVE stricter gun control laws because they could care less about obeying the law and passing them simply makes it less likely that one of their victims will be armed.
We don't want no guns for a reason. Fuck the laws, give me the guns. Got it?

Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance...

The unholy Trinity at the hollow core of Socialism.

You've got blacks killing blacks by the dozens with guns that they bought illegally off the street...but what liberals want to focus on are police killing blacks (which rarely happens) and whites killing blacks (which also rarely happens). Why not deal with the REAL problem facing the inner cities? Black on black crime.

Forum List

Back