Concealed Carry has increased crime dramatically

Here's what happens when you let random people carry guns:

1. There were over 400 murders in Chicago in 2014 by people who conceal carried. https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Crime Statistics/Crime Statistics Year End

2. The results are even more pronounced in Washington DC. There are 44 murders by people with concealed handguns this year alone, and the year is not even halfway through. More importantly though, the passing of concealed carry caused a rise in crime, breaking a record of decreasing crime since 1995. http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/197622

3. Over 95 percent of the victims were racial minorities. That's bound to happen when you let a bunch of George Zimmerman's walk around packing heat. 2015 Stats Chicago Murder Crime Mayhem HeyJackass

4. Compare this to New York City, which bans concealed carry, and has far lower crime: NYPD - Office of the Chief of Department

As a law enforcement officer in a suburb of one of the aforementioned cities, I can reassure you that the police officers which guard these two fine cities are NOT pleased at all with being forced to let random lunatics and gangbangers carry guns everywhere.

Concealed carry has made two relatively unsafe cities into nothing short of a war zone.

Random people don't get issued concealed carry permits.

To get mine I had to take a class, pass a test at the gun range have a background check and have my fingerprints taken at a State Police barracks.
Just two questions do you carry all the time? when you leave your house you get your keys, wallet, now cell phone and don't forget to bring the gun.

If you answered yes... My second question is why?

The reason why I ask you this is because if there comes a time when I feel the need to carry all the time, this is not the country I want to live in anymore. Its not freedom to me.
I do carry all the time. Same as I have a spare tire in my car all the time. I cannot predict when I will need either one. And if I do I will be cursing myself that I left it at home.
sounds creepy to me and uncomfortable, I get a woman having one in her purse all the time, but a guy????

Don't get it.
I am sorry you are scared of weapons. Perhaps therapy could help.

1. There were over 400 murders in Chicago in 2014 by people who conceal carried. https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Crime Statistics/Crime Statistics Year End

2. The results are even more pronounced in Washington DC. There are 44 murders by people with concealed handguns this year alone, and the year is not even halfway through. More importantly though, the passing of concealed carry caused a rise in crime, breaking a record of decreasing crime since 1995. http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/197622

3. Over 95 percent of the victims were racial minorities. That's bound to happen when you let a bunch of George Zimmerman's walk around packing heat. 2015 Stats Chicago Murder Crime Mayhem HeyJackass

4. Compare this to New York City, which bans concealed carry, and has far lower crime: NYPD - Office of the Chief of Department

As a law enforcement officer in a suburb of one of the aforementioned cities, I can reassure you that the police officers which guard these two fine cities are NOT pleased at all with being forced to let random lunatics and gangbangers carry guns everywhere.

Concealed carry has made two relatively unsafe cities into nothing short of a war zone.

To get mine I had to take a class, pass a test at the gun range have a background check and have my fingerprints taken at a State Police barracks.
Just two questions do you carry all the time? when you leave your house you get your keys, wallet, now cell phone and don't forget to bring the gun.

The reason why I ask you this is because if there comes a time when I feel the need to carry all the time, this is not the country I want to live in anymore. Its not freedom to me.
I do carry all the time. Same as I have a spare tire in my car all the time. I cannot predict when I will need either one. And if I do I will be cursing myself that I left it at home.
sounds creepy to me and uncomfortable, I get a woman having one in her purse all the time, but a guy????

Don't get it.
No, I had my glock 9 forever, the only ones That need pysho mental help is guys that need to carry to go to the local store, all it tells me you are affraid of your own shadow

another one with full blown, obsessions. They feel they need to dump them on us here.

Don't get it.
No, I had my glock 9 forever, the only ones That need pysho mental help is guys that need to carry to go to the local store, all it tells me you are affraid of your own shadow
No. I aint afraid of nothing. If you're not afraid maybe you've got issues.

Hmm that's not what I read.

"Since Illinois started granting concealed carry permits this year, the number of robberies that have led to arrests in Chicago has declined 20 percent from last year, according to police department statistics."

Read more: Chicago crime rate drops as concealed carry gun permit applications surge - Washington Times

"A dramatic spike in the number of Americans with permits to carry concealed weapons coincides with an equally stark drop in violent crime, according to a new study, which Second Amendment advocates say makes the case that more guns can mean safer streets."

Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise study claims Fox News

I carry a Ruger .380 in my shirt pocket, always. If I think something could happen and I'm with the family, I carry a Glock 17. Plus, I have a titanium ball point pen that can be driven through a pine 2 X 4. In over 40 years I have had to pull a gun twice and only had to show it.

Does anyone take this moron seriously?

He's been banned already, so, no.

I'm not surprised al all that you carry all the time. Your Rambo fixation is obvious.

A police chief of a small NC town who was my CC instructor told the group that police highly approve of people who carry concealed weapons because it made their job easier.

A police chief of a small NC town who was my CC instructor told the group that police highly approve of people who carry concealed weapons because it made their job easier.
My former neighbor is a police officer; he said he opposed CC because it meant a lesser need for police officers.
:)

My former neighbor is a police officer; he said he opposed CC because it meant a lesser need for police officers.
:)
I'll help here kids. If the solution to crime was everyone was armed, which has yet to be tried and is an option, anti-gun people like myself, even though I own and use guns, would still not be happy with guns around. We want, and will not stop wanting, an almost totally unarmed society. Guns kill people and we'd like to see that go away. Clear now?

I'll help here kids. If the solution to crime was everyone was armed, which has yet to be tried and is an option, anti-gun people like myself, even though I own and use guns, would still not be happy with guns around. We want, and will not stop wanting, an almost totally unarmed society. Guns kill people and we'd like to see that go away. Clear now?

James Joyce wannabe?

James Joyce wannabe?
As long as you could read it clearly, the comma did its job...

I'm not surprised al all that you carry all the time. Your Rambo fixation is obvious.
As bad as you anti-gun loons make gun crime out to be, no same person would leave their house unarmed.
Not sure why you still think I'm anti gun. I like guns. I'm just anti gun nut.
You argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty. That makes you an anti-gun loon.
As bad as you anti-gun loons make gun crime out to be, no same person would leave their house unarmed.

People who CC are the last people to act like Rambo. Before you make a stupid statement like that, check any state for CC and read what the requirements are. You'll find them extremely strict and have severe penalties for mis-use.

Forum List

Back