Concerning White Crime

You're a silly child, IM2.
I'm so sorry for you, it's not the same thing. Per capita, blacks commit more crime than whites.
This is why you're fighting tooth and nail to look foolish protecting the Blacks.

It means that there are more Black crimes per 1,000 than White crime per 1,000.
That IS apples to Apples.
The system of white supremacy is the biggest crime of all. No bigger crime than that

• Love
Reactions: IM2
1654737205096.png

1654737314016.png
1654737340439.png

I hope the Brothas and Sistas over there start to wake up and recognize the religion/missionary game being ran on them. Its often used as a way to gain trust and harm them Remember that Renee Bach lady in Uganda. She was a missionary...

• Thanks
Nobody is denying white crime but you are denying that per capita does play a role in determine which race commits more violent crimes.
White ppl in Russia n Ukraine, slaughtering each other by the thousands, bringing the world close to WW3 and you have the cheek to point the finger at blk ppl for being violent.

Are you insane ?

• Love
JoeB131
Really? When did this happen? I got a very small inheritance when my parents passed. Everything else I have I worked for, thanks.

Probably left you a jar of mayo and some Boysenbery Pie (I know you love that sh*t)
Yeah, everybody white today are just poor penniless waifs who by their superior effort now have on average 20 times the wealth of blacks.

What black countries have ever started a world war?

Maybe Molly can answer that.

What black countries have ever started a world war?

Maybe Molly can answer that.
What black countries ever had the technology to start a world war? Black countries can barely maintain the technology they buy from whites. None can project power more than a few hundred miles from their own borders. What Black Country designs and builds its own tanks, aircraft, ships or weapons more complex than AK-47s. They even import almost all of their ammunition.

Last edited:
JoeB131
ou keep missing the point. Non-Hispanic Whites represent 68% of the population and 27% of the homicides.

1654738483286.png

JoeB131
Blacks represent 13% of the population, and 50% of the murders.

1654738503812.png

JoeB131
America has a murder problem. But you get the worst of it.

1654738512172.png

What black countries ever had the technology to start a world war?
Nothing to do with technology. It’s to do with your mindset. Your white supremacist mindset.

You have a white man who studies physics n he thinks “well if I split this atom, that will split other atoms, which will carry on splitting other atoms and then this will create an atomic explosion n I’ll be able to create n atomic/nuclear bomb, that will kill thousands”

Who thinks like that ? Fkin crazy. A white man thought like that.

That’s the difference between whites n blks. You try to weaponise everything. A white man in prison, gets a toothbrush, within a few hours he’s turned that into a shank.

My father used to take me to a farm as a kid n I used to watch white ppl, when they’d shoot n kill n animal…..you’d lose your mind hoopin n hollering TO THE MAX. Even as a kid I noticed that was over the top

We don’t think like you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
What black countries ever had the technology to start a world war? Black countries can barely maintain the technology they buy from whites. None can project power more than a few hundred miles from their own borders. What Black Country designs and builds its own tanks, aircraft, ships or weapons more complex than AK-47s. They even import almost all of their ammunition.
Man you really are steeped in racist ignorance. But the fact is that Mussolini was ran out of Ethiopia I believe and whites were taking ass kickings in Africa for centuries. So don't try making excuses, the fact is no black country has started a world war.

JoeB131
You keep missing the point. Non-Hispanic Whites represent 68% of the population and 27% of the homicides.

JoeB131
Blacks represent 13% of the population, and 50% of the murders.

The point is that you can only measure crime accurately by the number of people who commit them. Percentages come attached with numbers and murder is not the only violent crime.

In 2020, 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. 1.09 percent of the population were white criminal offenders and 0.06 percent of the population were black criminal offenders. 51 percent of the criminal offenders came from 1.09 percent of the population and that 1.09 percent was Whites.

These numbers are from the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data and the U.S. Census.

Man you really are steeped in racist ignorance. But the fact is that Mussolini was ran out of Ethiopia I believe and whites were taking ass kickings in Africa for centuries. So don't try making excuses, the fact is no black country has started a world war.
Really, history doesn’t agree with you. Italy conquered Ethiopia with all resistance ending in 1939. If White were getting “ass kickings” in Africa for centuries, how come whites conquered the entire continent and you are still whining about it today? But how about answering my points. Show me a black African country that is building anything more complicated than small arms. South Africa used to be able to build tanks and jet fighters, now it can’t even build small arms.

Really, history doesn’t agree with you. Italy conquered Ethiopia with all resistance ending in 1939. If White were getting “ass kickings” in Africa for centuries, how come whites conquered the entire continent and you are still whining about it today? But how about answering my points. Show me a black African country that is building anything more complicated than small arms. South Africa used to be able to build tanks and jet fighters, now it can’t even build small arms.
Excuse me, Ethiopia whipped Italy in 1896, in the battle of Adwa.

Europeans used divide and conquer to colonize. But Europeans did take ass whippings for 400 years. You are wrong about Africa, and building killing machines is not a show of advanced society.

1654746165467.png

You really don't know much about Africa.

Excuse me, Ethiopia whipped Italy in 1896, in the battle of Adwa.

Europeans used divide and conquer to colonize. But Europeans did take ass whippings for 400 years. You are wrong about Africa, and building killing machines is not a show of advanced society.

View attachment 655672

You really don't know much about Africa.
Let's look, the Kantanka is built from knock down kits from China and China owns the factory. FAIL.
Innosen: production run of 500 cars per the article. FAIL
Kiira: 98% owned by the presidential Uganda, hasn't produced a single production car. FAIL
Möbius II production run 50 vehicles. New vehicle a re-badged Chinese SUV. FAIL
Turtle: production 1. FAIL
The wind and solar car. Production 1 (student art project). FAIL
Now what were you saying?
I'd say YOU were the one who doesn't know anything about Africa and are too lazy to read and research the articles you C&P to.

Wrong. Per capita can be determined per 100, per 1,000, per 100,000 or per million.

I know the per capita equation and whites commit more total crimes. The fact there arr more whites is no excuse. There are more whites playing football, but the NFL is majority black. So there are more whites playing football per 100,000 but more blacks are in the pros. Using your excuse, more whites should be in the NFL than blacks. Per ca[ita is your excuse to deny the high number of white crimes.

The reason why white kids don't play football anymore is that parents are realizing that a 2% chance they'll get a scholarship isn't worth the concussive brain injuries.

Then again, there's a reason why the NFL report on any given day is hardly distinguishable from the Crime Blotter.

1654770633266.png

1654770655835.png

Whites commit more crimes. That's a fact. Per capita is an excuse. There are more whites committing crime as a percentage of the U.S. populaton who are criminal offenders than there are blacks. Only the people committing crimes are criminals, not entire populations. So you have the white shooter who killed killed 60 in Las Vegas and the black man who kills one, but per capita means blacks have the bigger problem. Per Capita is an excuse used to deny the white crime problem.

No, per capita shows that there's a great chance of someone being the perpetrator or victim of a crime.

Mass shooters are a problem. So are gang bangers doing drive byes.

Yeah, everybody white today are just poor penniless waifs who by their superior effort now have on average 20 times the wealth of blacks.

Yup, that's what happens when you work hard. My grandparents came here with the contents of two steamer trunks after the economic devastation that followed World War I.

Today, their grandchildren and great grandchildren all live in nice houses, have good jobs.

The point is that you can only measure crime accurately by the number of people who commit them. Percentages come attached with numbers and murder is not the only violent crime.

In 2020, 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. 1.09 percent of the population were white criminal offenders and 0.06 percent of the population were black criminal offenders. 51 percent of the criminal offenders came from 1.09 percent of the population and that 1.09 percent was Whites.

These numbers are from the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data and the U.S. Census.

I'm sure you got your slide rule out... but there's a reason why I have no problem going out at night in my "Pleasantville" town, but wouldn't even try that shit on the west side.

Wrong. Per capita can be determined per 100, per 1,000, per 100,000 or per million.

I know the per capita equation and whites commit more total crimes. The fact there arr more whites is no excuse. There are more whites playing football, but the NFL is majority black. So there are more whites playing football per 100,000 but more blacks are in the pros. Using your excuse, more whites should be in the NFL than blacks. Per ca[ita is your excuse to deny the high number of white crimes.
You're going to go down swinging aren't you? Bless your heart.
Crimes per capita could be per person, per 100, per 1,000 .........and it wouldn't matter - blacks commit more crimes than whites no matter which you choose.
Also, your football analogy fails completely as no one has ever asserted that NFL jobs should be distributed equitably by race.

Forum List

Back