🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Condi Rice calls for Donald Trump to withdraw from this race! KABOOM!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
For you Trumpet's let me remind you of who Condi Rice is.

At the tender age of 16 she was taken out of public schools and put into Denver University. She speaks several different languages, she is the former Secretary of State, and then she was the National Security adviser under G.W. Bush. She is a brilliant woman, and one of the most respected & admired women in this country.

As a SHOCK to those of you that are suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) Condi has also PRAISED Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice broke her silence on the presidential election on Saturday and called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpto end his campaign.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post. “He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser to former President George W. Bush, is the latest in a growing list of prominent Republicans who have condemned, unendorsed or called on Trump to withdraw from the race within the past 24 hours."
Condoleezza Rice Calls On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post

57f977261b00009e17ef5948.jpeg

Last edited:
Condi Rice is ignorant of how elections work.

Even if Trump were to ‘withdraw,’ he’d still be on the ballot as the official Republican presidential candidate.

Indeed, voters who want to vote for Trump’s ‘replacement’ would have to ‘vote’ for Trump, or write the ‘replacement’ in, which would only make the Trump disaster worse.

And this isn’t taking into consideration the thousands of registered Republicans who have already voted for Trump by mail or early voting.

Condi Rice is ignorant of how elections work.

Even if Trump were to ‘withdraw,’ he’d still be on the ballot as the official Republican presidential candidate.

Indeed, voters who want to vote for Trump’s ‘replacement’ would have to ‘vote’ for Trump, or write the ‘replacement’ in, which would only make the Trump disaster worse.

And this isn’t taking into consideration the thousands of registered Republicans who have already voted for Trump by mail or early voting.
Yup -- the right is stuck with him no matter how much they'd like to dump him now.

#DumpTrump

It's really too bad the american public can't pull their collective heads out of their asses, unite, and not vote at all; no one. Merely withhold consent and not participate.

It's really too bad the american public can't pull their collective heads out of their asses, unite, and not vote at all; no one. Merely withhold consent and not participate.
They have pulled their collective heads out -- that's why Crazy Donald is becoming increasingly unelectable.

#DumpTrump

to seriously think about removing trump from the republican ticket, but it's too late it's already happening, it has to be a measure of confidence. is it possible for a president-elect trump to receive delivery of the white house, is it possible for a president trump to confirm his appointments without any support in the senate whatsoever? i don't know, people said it couldn't be serious that he even run for president to begin with, now this, anything could happen. he best look like a million bucks in the debate or it's done.

Condi Rice is a disgusting neocon who is partially responsible for ISIS. Not sure if his or her opinions matters to normal people.

At the tender age of 16 she was taken out of public schools and put into Denver University. She speaks several different languages, she is the former Secretary of State, and then she was the National Security adviser under G.W. Bush. She is a brilliant woman, and one of the most respected & admired women in this country.

As a SHOCK to those of you that are suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) Condi has also PRAISED Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice broke her silence on the presidential election on Saturday and called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpto end his campaign.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post. “He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser to former President George W. Bush, is the latest in a growing list of prominent Republicans who have condemned, unendorsed or called on Trump to withdraw from the race within the past 24 hours."
Condoleezza Rice Calls On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post

They were bragging about Condi's support just last week. Too funny.

KABOOM! no

Not liking Trump is completely understandable. Your love of the despicable woman heading the other ticket isn't

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up

I know, like I say, all you partisanshitheads are alike and do the same stuff, contributing nothing to society.

They have pulled their collective heads out -- that's why Crazy Donald is becoming increasingly unelectable.

#DumpTrump
Good for you, I don't see Hilary as an alternative.

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up
The left spared Condi. She was one of the decent people in the Bush administration. It's not her fault she was surrounded by monsters.

Oh baloney, I've been on forums far too long to ever buy the left spared Condi Rice, take that BS and play it to a fellow loon

The Leftists now like Condi Rice and GWB, okay.

What's this Kaboom?

I prefer Va-Va-Voom :smoke: :thup:

VA-VA-VOOOOOOOOOOM! :smoke: :boobies: :wine::smile:

Forum List

Back