Confederate flag wavers, Traitors to America

Ah yes, the ignorant revised Communist-indoctrinated version of history once again makes it to the limelight.

It isn't revisionist. It's just history. They were traitors. Yet we built statues and monuments to them. I asked my history teacher more than 40 years ago why we did this and even back then, he didn't have a good answer for me.
Now we know they were largely monuments to slavery.
They were no more "traitors" than is a spouse who files for divorce.

You moonbats really need to take a community college course in remedial English.

Police move in after opposing demonstrators clash at Georgia Confederate monument

If they are brandishing a Confederate flag, the people who fought to bring down present day American government, then they are by all accounts betraying their country. It is a spit in the face to every soldier who fought and died for America.
Except that the Confederate soldiers were pardoned and their graves and monuments are considered AMERICAN soldier's graves and monuments. IOW, you got feelz, that's it.

The same leftist dickweeds who are so triggered and riled up over a rebel flag, are the same assholes who would tell you "it's just a piece of cloth" as they burn the stars and stripes.

Were it not for double standards, the moonbats would have no standards at all.

It isn't revisionist. It's just history. They were traitors. Yet we built statues and monuments to them. I asked my history teacher more than 40 years ago why we did this and even back then, he didn't have a good answer for me.

You're a traitor - so why do you have a beef with earlier traitors?

Sounds like your history teacher was a moron. We have statues of Genghis Khan not to celebrate but to remember. Those who erase the past and refuse to learn are destined to be democrat toads pimping for Communist China.

Why can't these guys be "remembered" in museums and history books? We all know what they did. What did this supposedly great Confederate ideology consist of aside from promoting and preserving the practice of enslaving other human beings?
If you have to ask the question, it's obvious that your premise is incorrect. IOW, you do NOT "all know what they did".

Police move in after opposing demonstrators clash at Georgia Confederate monument

If they are brandishing a Confederate flag, the people who fought to bring down present day American government, then they are by all accounts betraying their country. It is a spit in the face to every soldier who fought and died for America.
It’s not the Confederate flag you moron. It’s a flag that represents the South and it’s people.
THIS is the actual Confederate flag:
1200px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

^^ That is the flag of the Democrats who fought for slavery.

The Brits brought slavery to Jamestown in the 1600's and sold slaves well into the 1800's. If y'all reparations people want to settle up you need to talk to the Queen.

your pretense of being so upset about a war over 150 years ago, is not credible.

america as a whole including the soldiers that fought against and defeated the confederacy, forgave them long ago.

you do not have the moral authority to renege on that forgiveness.

Ah yes, the ignorant revised Communist-indoctrinated version of history once again makes it to the limelight.

yes he did. you just dismissed it. doesn't make it any less good.

The same leftist dickweeds who are so triggered and riled up over a rebel flag, are the same assholes who would tell you "it's just a piece of cloth" as they burn the stars and stripes.

Were it not for double standards, the moonbats would have no standards at all.
because they just talking shit, to justify their bullying.

Seems the wankers would make an exception for their pitty party for STONED MOUNTAIN.

Thought these fruitcakes liked to get stoned.........oh well.

The South never fought to bring down the American Government. They fought to form their own Country. There is a big difference.
No Southerner ever betrayed his country. Every former American officer who fought for the South, resigned his commission
first and returned to his Home State to help defend them from invasion from the North.

As far as your nonsense about spitting in the face of evry soldier who has fought and died for America..... you have zero clue
what you are talking about. In Vietnam there were as many Confederate flags flying as American flags.

The Revolutionary War was won in the South...not the North. Southern Militias with some help from the Continentals drove
Cornwallis and the Brits out of the South, then they went North to help force General Howe out of New York City.

The American Officer who raised the American flag over the Mexican fortress in Mexico City ending the Mexican War
was Lt George Pickett. The best strtegists in the Mexican War who foudnways around 3 Mexican choke points between
Vera Cruz and Mexico City was CPT Robert E. Lee...who's Daddy is buried at West Point being considered
Washington's greatest Cavalry Officer..."Light Horse" Harry Lee.

Major John Armisted who's nephew was a brigae commandr in Pickett's Division and who achieved the high water mark
of the Confederacy when his men advanced 50 yards pass the stone wall at Cemetery Ridge (Lewis Armisted)
John Armisted commanded Ft McHenry in the War of 1812, and will always be remembered as the guardian of the
original Star-Spangled Banner.

And in the Spansih-American War, it was President McKinley who named Joe Wheeler to command all American
Cavalry Units in Cuba. Wheeler was second in command to Bedford Forrest in the Confederate Army of the West.
Not only was Wheeler victorious in Cuba and the San Juan Heights, but after the Spaniards were forced from Cuba,
McKinley promoted Wheeler from Maj Gen to Lt Gen and sent him to the Pacific to command all American
forces in the Phillipines.

Without the men of the South this Country would still be answering to King George III.

The South never fought to bring down the American Government. They fought to form their own Country. There is a big difference.
No Southerner ever betrayed his country. Every former American officer who fought for the South, resigned his commission
first and returned to his Home State to help defend them from invasion from the North.

As far as your nonsense about spitting in the face of evry soldier who has fought and died for America..... you have zero clue
what you are talking about. In Vietnam there were as many Confederate flags flying as American flags.

The Revolutionary War was won in the South...not the North. Southern Militias with some help from the Continentals drove
Cornwallis and the Brits out of the South, then they went North to help force General Howe out of New York City.

The American Officer who raised the American flag over the Mexican fortress in Mexico City ending the Mexican War
was Lt George Pickett. The best strtegists in the Mexican War who foudnways around 3 Mexican choke points between
Vera Cruz and Mexico City was CPT Robert E. Lee...who's Daddy is buried at West Point being considered
Washington's greatest Cavalry Officer..."Light Horse" Harry Lee.

Major John Armisted who's nephew was a brigae commandr in Pickett's Division and who achieved the high water mark
of the Confederacy when his men advanced 50 yards pass the stone wall at Cemetery Ridge (Lewis Armisted)
John Armisted commanded Ft McHenry in the War of 1812, and will always be remembered as the guardian of the
original Star-Spangled Banner.

And in the Spansih-American War, it was President McKinley who named Joe Wheeler to command all American
Cavalry Units in Cuba. Wheeler was second in command to Bedford Forrest in the Confederate Army of the West.
Not only was Wheeler victorious in Cuba and the San Juan Heights, but after the Spaniards were forced from Cuba,
McKinley promoted Wheeler from Maj Gen to Lt Gen and sent him to the Pacific to command all American
forces in the Phillipines.

Without the men of the South this Country would still be answering to King George III.
The left conveniently likes to forget all members of the Confederacy were pardoned.

So what do you want to do about it? Outlaw the rebel flag? Cancel the Dukes of Hazzard and Lynyrd Skynyrd? BTW, it is super-ironic that the BLM characters fighting against Stone Mountain are relying on the police to defend them, when they are so hot to trot for defunding the police department.
Our corrupt government of course has taken the dukes of hazard off all airways.

Someone who got taken in by our corrupt school system I see.lol one of USMBs resident trolls put a thumbs up sign which proves this post is retarded.lol

Yeah, you had a crappy history teacher, and it shows.
The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year,you hit the nail on the head.

Forum List

Back