Confederate flag wavers, Traitors to America

this
I'm sorry that your family was poor and picked cotton. My father's family arrived in NYC in the 1840's.
What does this have to do with holding other people as slaves? People who were held in bondage wanted a life, too. Where any of your ancestors enslaved?
Why do you keep yammering about slavery ? It's 2020. the confederate flag only has to so with southern culture and heritage, As far as the civil war is concerned, it was 99% fought in the south, with southerners defending their homes and lives. Not a thing to do with slavery.

This "southern culture" and "heritage" seems to feature only white and male culture, not the culture of everyone who has lived or is living in the southern portion of this country. Race aside, Are you aware that half of white citizens could not even vote in the 1800's?

your take on women being left out of southern culture is pretty ignorant, and oddly intolerant.

your concern about poor whites of the 1800s not being able to vote, is noted. you have a tremendous heart, but, i think they are over it now. you know, being all dead and stuff.

Women have been left out of "southern culture' unless well trained and indoctrinated. Do you actually think that women, African-Americans, and all others are going to buy your shit that only white guys can lead? trump and pence are examples of their incapacity to lead. Want to talk about abbott or kemp? perry? Mcconall? jordan, gaitz. some football coach?

this
I'm sorry that your family was poor and picked cotton. My father's family arrived in NYC in the 1840's.
What does this have to do with holding other people as slaves? People who were held in bondage wanted a life, too. Where any of your ancestors enslaved?
Why do you keep yammering about slavery ? It's 2020. the confederate flag only has to so with southern culture and heritage, As far as the civil war is concerned, it was 99% fought in the south, with southerners defending their homes and lives. Not a thing to do with slavery.

This "southern culture" and "heritage" seems to feature only white and male culture, not the culture of everyone who has lived or is living in the southern portion of this country. Race aside, Are you aware that half of white citizens could not even vote in the 1800's?

your take on women being left out of southern culture is pretty ignorant, and oddly intolerant.

your concern about poor whites of the 1800s not being able to vote, is noted. you have a tremendous heart, but, i think they are over it now. you know, being all dead and stuff.

Women have been left out of "southern culture' unless well trained and indoctrinated. Do you actually think that women, African-Americans, and all others are going to buy your shit that only white guys can lead? trump and pence are examples of their incapacity to lead. Want to talk about abbott or kemp? perry? Mcconall? jordan, gaitz. some football coach?

trump is from nyc. he is a yankee. he has nothing to do with southern culture.

but, i suspect there are millions of southern women that appreciate him giving their culture and heritage a shout out and some support.

i've spent some time in the south. my interactions with the women there, do not match your fantasies.

this

but, i suspect there are millions of southern women that appreciate him giving their culture and heritage a shout out and some support.

i've spent some time in the south. my interactions with the women there, do not match your fantasies.
So what is this "southern culture" about? Males of many races have put female people down.,

this

So what is this "southern culture" about? Males of many races have put female people down.,

you ask like you give a fuck about the answer.

the very idea of multiculturalism, even equal rights, was that we would live together in peace.

that you, the moment you have some political power, immediately start shopping for pay back and wanting to hold people accountable for shit their great, great grand daddy did,

if you proving

a. that you and everyone with you, are not good people.

b. that the idea was shit from the beginning.

c. that we as a society are fucked, and it is going to cost in blood to unfuck us.

This "southern culture" and "heritage" seems to feature only white and male culture, not the culture of everyone who has lived or is living in the southern portion of this country.
White and male only, did you say ?
1597702180916.png
1597702270159.png

1597702536094.png
1597702607889.png

1597703175582.png
1597703700391.png

1597703888402.png
1597703910567.png
1597704479164.png
1597704709269.png
1597704889485.png

1597704628648.png
1597704568401.png

Last edited:
So why would you side with folks who enslaved others and wanted to continue to do so?

You mean like China? You know, the rulers of the filthy democrat party?

My earliest ancestors came from Ireland to NYC in the 1840s. Chance of owning slaves? Zero.

Bullshit - Ireland had slavery from indentured servitude into the 1880's. It's almost certain your family had slaves.

Again: where are the voices of those who whose ancestors where actually enslaved? Let them speak. This should not be very hard for you, since your family did not own any slaves.

Everywhere, you drooling moron. Romans enslaved ALL of Western Europe. With the exception of perhaps the Vikings, everyone of European descent are descended from slaves.

Sad you have to lie about this.

Forum List

Back